• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Logan Thomas will make decision by 4pm to

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I still think he is staying. He's making an informed decision and I wish him the very best either way.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, this is enough to confirm he is gone.

Chris Coleman ‏@ChrisColemanTSL
One of LT's good friends, VT baseball player Andrew Rash RT @MRUTILITY20 "My boy #LT3 about get to paid"

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
side note first: it's a real shame that we can call the money (likely at least 1 mil) he'd make 'short term'.. damn atheletes

i personally dont see how he could improve his stock enough to account for the difference in talent coming out next year.. even if half of them have horrible seasons (unlikely) and he has a season like he did his soph year (cautiously optimistic approach), he's still the 3rd or 4th best QB in the draft.. i would guess he's the 3rd or 4th best QB in the draft this year.. if i were him i wouldn't risk another season like this past one.. the hokies had a clearer shot this year to the national title than they will next year and look what happened

I would say that would be accurate this year AND next if he has a so-so season next year, even with minor improvement.

But....if he gets his stuff together, starts making the reads correctly, starts being a consistent passer on nearly every down...add that to his measurables and arm. He would be heads and shoulders above anyone coming out in next years draft IMO. Top ten..maybe #1 pick.

And Chrish..no offense man. I know Logan has gained alot of weight and lost some agility AND speed over the last couple years. But I think his speed/agility for his size would be very surprising in the combine. Comparing him and other QBs (Glennon for one) from an athletic standpoint..well...it is just not fair to the other guys, lets just say that. JMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jhalf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gresh and one of Parker, or Hodges?

I would love for parker to just show up out of no where and be the next tyrod.

VT_Antzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current Depth Chart:
Senior:
Logan Thomas

Junior:
Mark Leal
Trey Gresh

Sophomore:
T.J. Shaw
Brian Rody
Qunnton Taylor
Brenden Motley
Connor Jessop

Freshman:
Bucky Hodges
Carlis Parker

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't do this unless you are leaving.

Hokies Journal ‏@HokiesJournal
#Hokies QB Logan Thomas is now announcing his NFL decision on ESPN's College Football Live at approximately 345.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Clearly some are putting out misinformation to counter leaks.

We just don't know which is which.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You don't do this unless you are leaving.

Hokies Journal ‏@HokiesJournal
#Hokies QB Logan Thomas is now announcing his NFL decision on ESPN's College Football Live at approximately 345.

How do you know?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sweet...okay no more guessing back and forth, i'll just wait for the announcement.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... is ESPNU starved for programming?

The QB for a 7-6 team, the worst record for the program in two decades, is going to announce if he's going to declare for the NFL... and then he might say he's staying?

SEND A CAMERA CREW IMMEDIATELY!!!

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trust 247 over anyone else in this, hence JC is right.

Andy Bitter ‏@AndyBitterVT
"29 minutes away from declaring for the NFL Draft ..." A slip of the tongue by the ESPN guy? Also, we have to watch 29 more minutes of this?

Is JC always right? It would be funny if LT pulled one over on ESPN just to say he's returning.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Bitter ‏@AndyBitterVT
"29 minutes away from declaring for the NFL Draft ..." A slip of the tongue by the ESPN guy? Also, we have to watch 29 more minutes of this?

Is JC always right? It would be funny if LT pulled one over on ESPN just to say he's returning.

Is this on watchESPN or anything, or do you need to watch it on ESPNU?

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
LMAO at all of this. No one knows what the heck is going on. Hopefully LT dances around revealing his decision for 5-10 minutes just to continue to mess with people.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully he is at a table with a Virginia Tech hat on one side of him, and an NFL hat on the other and he reaches for the NFL hat....lifts it up, and chucks it across the room...then slams the VT lid firmly on top of his head!

tick tock tick tock

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully he is at a table with a Virginia Tech hat on one side of him, and an NFL hat on the other and he reaches for the NFL hat....lifts it up, and chucks it across the room...then slams the VT lid firmly on top of his head!

tick tock tick tock

Or maybe he lifts both hats at the same time and their is a pile of money beneath the NFL hat....