• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lions at Bears Week 4

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-3 :tsk:... Eagles up next.. Maybe the FO will fire then acquire some coaches/players before then :noidea:

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-3 :tsk:... Eagles up next.. Maybe the FO will fire then acquire some coaches/players before then :noidea:

He can start with Swanson.

At least Tomlinson didn't seem to suck too much today.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That chick from Jack Demmer Linclon really needs to work in radio.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than ST this team has no discipline and no focus. Coaching seems to be void. Play calling on both sides is mind boggling. Too many dumbasses on offense. Defense is playing passive. No attacking at all and poor tackling is a bad combination.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe we let Suh go. Set us back 5-7 years, minimum. Fuck this fucking franchise.

Paying him would have been even worse. Your team would be only slightly better, and you'd be stuck tied into a 100 million dollar defensive tackle.

Ask Miami fans how making a DT their highest paid player turned out...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paying him would have been even worse. .

Tired of hearing this. We had the no.2 D in the NFL. We were a playoff team. That's priceless.

Suh is playing his balls off in Miami. He can't play offense too. I don't give a fuck how much money we have if we suck.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired of hearing this. We had the no.2 D in the NFL. We were a playoff team. That's priceless.

Suh is playing his balls off in Miami. He can't play offense too. I don't give a fuck how much money we have if we suck.

Yeah, and you lost more guys than just Suh. Its not as if he was in Detroit, you'd suddenly have an elite defense and playoff team again.

"Suh is playing his balls off in Miami. He can't play offense too."

You're proving my points for me now. The Lions stink, and one defensive tackle isn't going to fix that. Not at all. Signing Suh would have your team in a much worse position right now.

The ONE difference Suh would make. Would be; not only would you now suck. You'd suck... AND you'd have no money to rebuild. On top of that, you're tied into an aging DT that you're paying more than multiple elite QB's.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and you lost more guys than just Suh. Its not as if he was in Detroit, you'd suddenly have an elite defense and playoff team again.

"Suh is playing his balls off in Miami. He can't play offense too."

You're proving my points for me now. The Lions stink, and one defensive tackle isn't going to fix that. Not at all. Signing Suh would have your team in a much worse position right now.

The ONE difference Suh would make. Would be; not only would you now suck. You'd suck... AND you'd have no money to rebuild. On top of that, you're tied into an aging DT that you're paying more than multiple elite QB's.

We'd have an elite D, because nothing has changed but losing him. But thanks for your analysis. Bears fan.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shit f'ing Sunday. Lions, Tigers. Glad I'm not a Spartans fan

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'd have an elite D, because nothing has changed but losing him. But thanks for your analysis. Bears fan.

Except for the 3 LBs that were on that defense who are not on the field now. We also lost IAQ and JJ. Granted our DE replacement has been fine. The rest not so much.

@richig07 is correct. He has not made Miami's defense even a top half defense since he got there. Not even close. That's no slight on Suh. He is just 1 guy. He cant do it all.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit this defense might rival the 2008 squad.

WR's are WIDE OPEN. Brian Hoyer looking like Tom Brady against these scrubs.

I kept bringing this up during the game. I seriously thought I saw Marinelli walking the sidelines today