• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool, you're getting there...

baby steps...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You know those dudes who think theyre funny but are beyond corny. Youre trying to tell me in pissed we get a lottery pick next year. Why don't you come with an argument or a point. Like tell me why Ingram couldn't even make the rookie team?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know those dudes who think theyre funny but are beyond corny. Youre trying to tell me in pissed we get a lottery pick next year. Why don't you come with an argument or a point. Like tell me why Ingram couldn't even make the rookie team?
Newsflash:

While Philly Fans have been getting high for rookies to get make the rookie team, the Lakers have been looking at long term goals - like titles and championships. Now to that end - the Lakers have five titles since 2000. Tell me again how many titles Philly got since then? I think your problem - y'all thought Iverson was actually an elite player:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well that's because you're full of it, and who's fault's THAT...?

you waste everybody's time here with complete idiocy then whine "why don't you fight me fair?" it's PATHETIC...

so if you're gonna waste my time you can't blame me for having some fun, can ya...?:D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year he was better then anyone on the Lakers roster. The last half of the season he averaged 20 and 10. The Sixers wouldnt trade anyone on last years Lakers roster for Saric except for Ingram just because of his future but definitely not on how they played last year.

No he wasn't. I literally just posted the stats from last year showing that he wasn't.

I agree. Embiid has SERIOUS injury issues but he is 1st team all NBA if he plays 82 this year

You don't know what he is if he plays all 82. He's never played all 82. There's literally a sample size of 31 games in which he played well and you want to make him all NBA.

It was a team decision. Yes, he hasnt played a single game but neither has Ball. Youre not excited about what Ball can do for the Lakers?

Not buying the "team decision" excuse. If he wanted to be on the floor, he would have been. He would have been because he wouldn't have shut up about it. He's supposed to want to be great.

Could you imagine guys like Magic, MJ, Kobe, Lebron, etc. being okay with sitting on the sidelines watching their teammates get their heads kicked in night after night, while knowing they were healthy enough to play?

As for Ball, I'm cautiously optimistic. I see flaws, particularly with his shot, that may cause problems for him. Unlike you, I want to actually see guys play before I start putting them on all NBA teams.

I dont think the 76ers are midget status anymore. They might be able to contend for the playoffs this year and if that Lakers pick turns out to be #1 in 2018... watch out!

If they can stay healthy (especially Embiid) and if Simmons is anything close to the hype, they very well could end up as the #8 seed in the weak East.

Nothing. Its the "I'd rather have the Lakers roster right now over the Sixers. I wouldnt want Simmons or Embiid on the Lakers. Thats just nonsense. If the Lakers landed either one of them right now we'd be hearing how you have the ammo to take down GS.

Just because you think it's nonsense, doesn't make it so. You assuming that Lakers fans are lying and would want someone who has had nothing but injury issues for 3 years now and therefore may never come close to the career his talent should allow him is every bit as closed minded as you accuse Lakers fans of being.

Also, has it not occurred to you that Lakers fans have plenty of reason to be wary of Embiid and his injury issues? The Lakers had Andrew Bynum who looked to be the next great Lakers center before his knees fell apart on him. Lakers fans watched him try to come back several times only to suffer another knee injury. He had played a helluva a lot more games and accomplished a helluva a lot more in the league than Embiid has before he started having issues.

After that, of course Lakers fans don't want Embiid. When bigs start having knee issues, it's usually remains an issue for their entire careers.

For the record, I hope for his sake that he's able to get past them, have a great career and make us Lakers fans wish he was on the Lakers. He's a very talented kid. But unfortunately, that's not usually how it works for bigs.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newsflash:

While Philly Fans have been getting high for rookies to get make the rookie team, the Lakers have been looking at long term goals - like titles and championships. Now to that end - the Lakers have five titles since 2000. Tell me again how many titles Philly got since then? I think your problem - y'all thought Iverson was actually an elite player:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Oh... The old "we used to be the shit routine". So how have the Lakers been looking long term and Philly hasn't? Hey lets draft someone with the 2nd pick and dump him then draft another player with the 2nd pick and watch him struggle and not make the rookie team.

Now this thread is just getting g stupid. The Sixers aren't planning long term. That's all they've been do g.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newsflash:

see, this is what i mean. honestly i like Embiid when he came outta Kansas. but look at the total amount of games the guy's played since he was drafted...

and he wants to brag...?:lol:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year he was better then anyone on the Lakers roster. The last half of the season he averaged 20 and 10. The Sixers wouldnt trade anyone on last years Lakers roster for Saric except for Ingram just because of his future but definitely not on how they played last year.

No he wasn't. I literally just posted the stats from last year showing that he wasn't.

I agree. Embiid has SERIOUS injury issues but he is 1st team all NBA if he plays 82 this year

You don't know what he is if he plays all 82. He's never played all 82. There's literally a sample size of 31 games in which he played well and you want to make him all NBA.

It was a team decision. Yes, he hasnt played a single game but neither has Ball. Youre not excited about what Ball can do for the Lakers?

Not buying the "team decision" excuse. If he wanted to be on the floor, he would have been. He would have been because he wouldn't have shut up about it. He's supposed to want to be great.

Could you imagine guys like Magic, MJ, Kobe, Lebron, etc. being okay with sitting on the sidelines watching their teammates get their heads kicked in night after night, while knowing they were healthy enough to play?

As for Ball, I'm cautiously optimistic. I see flaws, particularly with his shot, that may cause problems for him. Unlike you, I want to actually see guys play before I start putting them on all NBA teams.

I dont think the 76ers are midget status anymore. They might be able to contend for the playoffs this year and if that Lakers pick turns out to be #1 in 2018... watch out!

If they can stay healthy (especially Embiid) and if Simmons is anything close to the hype, they very well could end up as the #8 seed in the weak East.

Just because you think it's nonsense, doesn't make it so. You assuming that Lakers fans are lying and would want someone who has had nothing but injury issues for 3 years now and therefore may never come close to the career his talent should allow him is every bit as closed minded as you accuse Lakers fans of being.

Also, has it not occurred to you that Lakers fans have plenty of reason to be wary of Embiid and his injury issues? The Lakers had Andrew Bynum who looked to be the next great Lakers center before his knees fell apart on him. Lakers fans watched him try to come back several times only to suffer another knee injury. He had played a helluva a lot more games and accomplished a helluva a lot more in the league than Embiid has before he started having issues.

After that, of course Lakers fans don't want Embiid. When bigs start having knee issues, it's usually remains an issue for their entire careers.

For the record, I hope for his sake that he's able to get past them, have a great career and make us Lakers fans wish he was on the Lakers. He's a very talented kid. But unfortunately, that's not usually how it works for bigs.

Good post. Still waiting for your reaction on threatini g suspension for me saying g you guys are being closed minded and a Laker fan calling g me a dickhead.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... The old "we used to be the shit routine". So how have the Lakers been looking long term and Philly hasn't? Hey lets draft someone with the 2nd pick and dump him then draft another player with the 2nd pick and watch him struggle and not make the rookie team.

Now this thread is just getting g stupid. The Sixers aren't planning long term. That's all they've been do g.

tanking="planning". got it...

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post. Still waiting for your reaction on threatini g suspension for me saying g you guys are being closed minded and a Laker fan calling g me a dickhead.

Translation:"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh":bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

wow, guess i better leave this guy alone...

the other thread's more interesting anyways. actual basketball discussion there...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn to drop it - walk away and say no more - you're here because you haven't been banned. You obviously aren't married because married men know when it's time to walk away from an argument and STFU - Right @ChiefsLakers67 ?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Whether you agree with the strategy or not tanking is the epitome of planning for the future. That's what the Lakers did this year. Youre so anxious in trying to prove me wrong you don't even think first. How can tanking not be anything but planning for the future. This thread is just gone from bad to horrific.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn to drop it - walk away and say no more - you're here because you haven't been banned. You obviously aren't married because married men know when it's time to walk away from an argument and STFU - Right @ChiefsLakers67 ?

notice the glow from my halo. i win every argument she lets me...:angel:

so there...:D

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Los Angeles Lakers forward Brandon Ingram was excellent down the stretch of last season as he began looking like the potential star the franchise believes he can be. Despite his improved play, however, there is still one major concern on Ingram: his jumper.

Ingram shot only 40.2 percent from the field and 29.4 percent from three-point range last season. Even as his overall play improved after the All-Star break, Ingram’s accuracy from deep worsened.

You’re gonna see a big change in Brandon [Ingram] because he’s changed his jump shot a little bit. He’s kind of finely-tuned his jump shot, made a few minor adjustments that I think is gonna help him […] Our assistant coach [Brian Keefe] really did a great job with him and just kind of tweaked a few little things that Brandon brought into and we’ve seen incredible results”

Some may be unaware, but Keefe was previously on the coaching staff of the Oklahoma City Thunder where he often worked with Kevin Durant. Ingram has always drawn comparisons to Durant, and there are very few people who worked as closely with him as Keefe.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether you agree with the strategy or not tanking is the epitome of planning for the future. That's what the Lakers did this year. Youre so anxious in trying to prove me wrong you don't even think first. How can tanking not be anything but planning for the future. This thread is just gone from bad to horrific.

and thank you for your help to get this thread to where it is. couldn't have done it without you...

great job...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I tried to and got called out for it. I could care less if he called me a dickhead but find it hilarious if you call a Lakers fan close minded its a suspendable offense but you call another fan a dickhead and that's cool. It more seems like... If I don't agree with you ill suspend you and flex my muscles.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, tanking is a plan. Tanking allows a team to gather assets and young talent. Those can be developed and/or traded. It's not a plan that works a lot, but it's better than being stuck in 6-10 seed purgatory with no way of getting better.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to and got called out for it. I could care less if he called me a dickhead but find it hilarious if you call a Lakers fan close minded its a suspendable offense but you call another fan a dickhead and that's cool. It more seems like... If I don't agree with you ill suspend you and flex my muscles.
It's better to shut down the computer for a few hours and say nothing more to him. Forget what you think is fair or unfair - for survival - walk away and quit talking about it. There are other dudes in here that continue talking about things when they are called out - Learn to quit and walk away