• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pray.... and I mean drop on your knees every night and beg to whomever you believe in that the Sixers dont make the playoffs and that Lakers pick coming to us is not #1 cause its a wrap after that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THey are. Simmons and Fultz could be busts. What we are arguing on this looooooong thread is who has the better young roster potential. Ball could be a bust too.

Would that make him a ball buster?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what "deflect"/ it's the TRUTH, isn't it...?

YOU'RE the one posting fan opinions and taking them as Gospel...

more fool YOU...

No. I said Ingram has been disappointing and you guys said, "What? No. Nobody has said that." Then I post facts.
Just answer this one question. Did Saric outplay Ingram last year?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pray.... and I mean drop on your knees every night and beg to whomever you believe in that the Sixers dont make the playoffs and that Lakers pick coming to us is not #1 cause its a wrap after that.
Nah, I don't care if they make the playoffs. Making the playoffs in the Eastern conference isn't hard and only need 41 games. If they go from 28 to 41, then they deserve it. I have no problem with them knocking the Cavaliers out in my fantasy world.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I don't care if they make the playoffs. Making the playoffs in the Eastern conference isn't hard and only need 41 games. If they go from 28 to 41, then they deserve it. I have no problem with them knocking the Cavaliers out in my fantasy world.

And then your going to say we dont care if we lose the #1 pick and have to give it to Philly or even worse Boston if its 2-5. Im sure thats next.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I said Ingram has been disappointing and you guys said, "What? No. Nobody has said that." Then I post facts.

there you go with the sample size again. kid was a ROOKIE, y'know...

and who cares about that? numbers were already posted and it looked like it was pretty close to me. but hey, DO continue with your half-baked argument...:rolleyes2:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then your going to say we dont care if we lose the #1 pick and have to give it to Philly or even worse Boston if its 2-5. Im sure thats next.

I just bumped an old thread ranking young rosters.
Obviously doesn't include this draft class, but T Wolves were runaway winner.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you mean like YOU'RE burned by the Lakers getting the 2 pick this season...

seriously, are all Philly fans this greedy? must've been a conspiracy, right...?:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saric 12 ppg 6 rpg 2 apg
Ingram 9 ppg 4 rpg 2 apg

A little, but discussed this - Ingram didn't do good in the first half of the season.

Ingram in Mar 13 ppg 4 rpg 2.4 apg
Saric in Mar 18 ppg 7.9 rpg 2 apg

The problem is then in Apr - Saric dropped back down to 12 ppg 6 rpg and 2 2

Just hard to see who the best player is, but the predictions are still with Ingram being a franchise player - and nothing personal, but I am going to take Magic Johnson's opinion over years today

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean like YOU'RE burned by the Lakers getting the 2 pick this season...

seriously, are all Philly fans this greedy? must've been a conspiracy, right...?:lol:

I just now remember - Philly had that pick if it wasn't a top 3 - No wonder the dude is out of it:lol:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saric 12 ppg 6 rpg 2 apg
Ingram 9 ppg 4 rpg 2 apg

A little, but discussed this - Ingram didn't do good in the first half of the season.

Ingram in Mar 13 ppg 4 rpg 2.4 apg
Saric in Mar 18 ppg 7.9 rpg 2 apg

The problem is then in Apr - Saric dropped back down to 12 ppg 6 rpg and 2 2

Just hard to see who the best player is, but the predictions are still with Ingram being a franchise player - and nothing personal, but I am going to take Magic Johnson's opinion over years today

I would trade Saric for Ingram in a heart beat. Ingram still has a way higher ceiling than Saric. But the non ability for any of you Laker fans to be remotely objective on this thread just has me shaking my head. People are actually taking me on for saying "Ingram was disappointing this year" like Im some sort of fool for saying that. He was very very disappointing so far. But he's very young and has a ceiling much higher than Saric.

Its all I heard all year about Ingram. He was a major disappointment then you guys come on here saying, "What? No way? He wasnt disappointing at all and no one thinks that but you". Someone has to cut me a break and just be real.
Ingram didnt even make the all rookie team yet logged more minutes then any of the other rookies. Thats not disappointing for the 2nd pick in the draft.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he refuses to admit it, but why else is he trying to start shit(I.E. waste everybody's time) with Lakers fans over some nonsense...?

This is sooo beyond lame. Would it have been nice? Sure, cause this way a deep draft. But Im not over here giving it any thought after landing the #1 pick in the draft and picking up a player at a position that we were absolutely dreadful at. The Lakers are going to be a lottery team next year and with a little luck...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is sooo beyond lame. Would it have been nice? Sure, cause this way a deep draft. But Im not over here giving it any thought after landing the #1 pick in the draft and picking up a player at a position that we were absolutely dreadful at. The Lakers are going to be a lottery team next year and with a little luck.

:yawning:in other words, you have NO REASON to be over here except trying to start shit. it's either that, or you're lying...

which is it...?:noidea:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just bumped an old thread ranking young rosters.
Obviously doesn't include this draft class, but T Wolves were runaway winner.

Yeah... I really like Milwaukees future (Minnesota too) but that was from a year ago. THis was before LA dropping there 2nd pick from 2 years ago and Philly landing the first pick in the draft.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trade Saric for Ingram in a heart beat. Ingram still has a way higher ceiling than Saric. But the non ability for any of you Laker fans to be remotely objective on this thread just has me shaking my head. People are actually taking me on for saying "Ingram was disappointing this year" like Im some sort of fool for saying that. He was very very disappointing so far. But he's very young and has a ceiling much higher than Saric.

Its all I heard all year about Ingram. He was a major disappointment then you guys come on here saying, "What? No way? He wasnt disappointing at all and no one thinks that but you". Someone has to cut me a break and just be real.
Ingram didnt even make the all rookie team yet logged more minutes then any of the other rookies. Thats not disappointing for the 2nd pick in the draft.
So far, you're the only one I've seen that has said anything about Ingram. All of the Lakers fans in here expected him to have a rough year. When you look at him, he is a small boy in a man's game. He is going to get bullied until he puts some meat on those bones. Kobe Bryant had the same problem - when he showed up with some muscles, some of them got hurt trying to bully him. :lol: