• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawning:in other words, you have NO REASON to be over here except trying to start shit. it's either that, or you're lying...

which is it...?:noidea:

Im not starting shit. Its just one Sixers fan vs 5 Laker fans. We get that pick this year and the Lakers are going to be bad... really bad.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, you're the only one I've seen that has said anything about Ingram. All of the Lakers fans in here expected him to have a rough year. When you look at him, he is a small boy in a man's game. He is going to get bullied until he puts some meat on those bones. Kobe Bryant had the same problem - when he showed up with some muscles, some of them got hurt trying to bully him. :lol:

Yeah... I fully expect Simmons and Fultz to struggle. Fultz was in high school a year ago and isnt one of those insanely athletic big men that can come in a dominate because of elite athletic ability. But come on... not once did you hear Ingram was struggling mightily last year? I mean I posted a link to him being the worst player in the league logging atleast 25 minutes a game. He didnt even make the all rookie team. Im not saying he is going to be a bust... but I expect a LOT more from the 2nd pick in the draft.

Excluded from the all rookie team. Come on.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not starting shit. Its just one Sixers fan vs 5 Laker fans. We get that pick this year and the Lakers are going to be bad... really bad.
That's only because you done started it, but that's okay - that's what this thread is for - Making up shit - You're doing a good job:lol:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to argue with the truth, ain't it...?:finger:

Clever ploy in trying to act like I'm upset over a pick that might be coming our way. But let me get it straight. Im starting crap because we get that pick next year and your totally fine with being a lottery team and having to give away that pick. You better pray that doesnt translate into the first pick in the draft. But I know the routine. You dont even want your 1st rounder next year because he has never played a game in the NBA.

Im pissed we absolutely robbed LA for there lottery pick next year. Yeah, thats it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clever ploy in trying to act like I'm upset over a pick that might be coming our way. But let me get it straight. Im starting crap because we get that pick next year and your totally fine with being a lottery team and having to give away that pick. You better pray that doesnt translate into the first pick in the draft. But I know the routine. You dont even want your 1st rounder next year because he has never played a game in the NBA.

Im pissed we absolutely robbed LA for there lottery pick next year. Yeah, thats it.

you ARE the one trying to keep this going 'til you get the answer YOU wanna hear...

just sayin'...:D

glad we see eye to eye on my cleverness, but i'll try to remain a humble guy...:angel:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that the same pick that was top three protected for two years now and you still didn't get it?:lol:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you ARE the one trying to keep this going 'til you get the answer YOU wanna hear...

just sayin'...:D

glad we see eye to eye on my cleverness, but i'll try to remain a humble guy...:angel:

Jesus... I said I'll walk away til the season starts because we arent getting anywhere... then you come in saying, "Oh, you're just to scared to keep arguing". Now its... you're just mad that the 76ers robbed us of our 2018 lottery pick. Yep... Im absolutely furious that we robbed you of a lottery pick.
Again... pray every night that pick doesnt translate into the first pick in the draft.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the same pick that was top three protected for two years now and you still didn't get it?:lol:

This post is indicative of this looooong stupid thread. You're just mad that you robbed us of a lottery pick. Got a Laker fan on here gloating that his team got robbed of a lottery pick. BRILLIANT!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus... I said I'll walk away til the season starts because we arent getting anywhere... then you come in saying, "Oh, you're just to scared to keep arguing". Now its... you're just mad that the 76ers robbed us of our 2018 lottery pick. Yep... Im absolutely furious that we robbed you of a lottery pick.
Again... pray every night that pick doesnt translate into the first pick in the draft.

least you admit you're furious. that's half the battle...

now admit you wasted everybody's time with your bullshit. maybe THEN we'll get along...:lol:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
least you admit you're furious. that's half the battle...

now admit you wasted everybody's time with your bullshit. maybe THEN we'll get along...:lol:

Damn... I've been exposed. I soooo didnt want these Laker fans to know I'm pissed that we stole a lottery pick from them. Damn it... Im busted.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post is indicative of this looooong stupid thread. You're just mad that you robbed us of a lottery pick. Got a Laker fan on here gloating that his team got robbed of a lottery pick. BRILLIANT!

ok, so what's YOUR explanation? "i went outta my way to be a dick..."?