• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram made the rookie 2nd team.

You know who else made the rookie 2nd team? Gary Payton, Paul George, Kevin Garnett, Kevin Love, Marc Gasol and Kobe Bryant.

Superstars that made the 1st team? Al Thornton, Landry Fields and Joe Smith.

Those teams mean nothing!

Ingram certainly not looking disappointing tonight.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter has already declared Lonzo Ball to be a bust. Must be true.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter has already declared Lonzo Ball to be a bust. Must be true.

People are ridiculous. I mean Lebron sucks to some people on this board... Tom Brady too. He did struggle with his shot and D but I think he's gonna be a star. The one issue is the entire league is going to be gunning for him though no fault of his own. His Dad has people praying he sucks but if he is a star there's nothing anyone can do about it. I wanted him on the Sixers and see him and Simmons elite passing games together.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name one poster who said lebron sucks.

Keep making shit up, cupcake.

Are you serious. Go on the Internet and that's all you see. Lebron chokes. He had a pathetic record in the finals. Go look on other threads on the hoop. The level of criticism is ludicrous. People ripping Ball all ready and I stick up for him and you still rip me. I see how this is gonna be. Let's jump down the guys throat who had the audacity to think the Sixers have accumulated more talent then the Lakers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious. Go on the Internet and that's all you see. Lebron chokes. He had a pathetic record in the finals. Go look on other threads on the hoop. The level of criticism is ludicrous. People ripping Ball all ready and I stick up for him and you still rip me. I see how this is gonna be. Let's jump down the guys throat who had the audacity to think the Sixers have accumulated more talent then the Lakers.

Holy shit you're a moron. Why can't you answer one simple question instead of dodging them like a little bitch.

I said name ONE member on these boards that said lebron sucks and you can't even do that.

Did your mother drop you as a baby once too many?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit you're a moron. Why can't you answer one simple question instead of dodging them like a little bitch.

I said name ONE member on these boards that said lebron sucks and you can't even do that.

Did your mother drop you as a baby once too many?

Did I say anyone on these boards said Lebron sucks? It's all over my Facebook and Internet about how he's over rated and how he's a choker.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did:

Come on now. This is just pathetic.

Ok, when I have time I'll give you links to all the people talking shit about Lebron and Brady. It's all over these boards, the internet etc. And what I was trying to say but did it poorly is that on this thread no one ripped Lebron, but on this site people have.

You are being ridiculous. People were attacking Ball for last night and I said that was stupid but people say Lebron and Brady suck too... and you ignore everything and say,"No one ever criticized Lebron". Thats just asinine dude. Next I'll say Ball is the greatest prospect in the world and you'll say, "You're such a clown. Maybe someone on Mars is better then Ball."

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the Lakers won't tank this year and I think Ball is gonna be the best player from this draft. But you don't think the Lakers are a playoff team... do you?

Long term, Ball may end up being the best player from this draft. However, short term, it will likely be Fultz. Fultz is a scorer almost in the Kyrie mold, so his impact will be easier to see in a stat line.

Lonzo's impact will be felt through better passing and ball movement by the team. Not as easily seen in a stat line.

I think both will be very good to possibly great, but very different players.

As for the playoffs? Hell no, not in the West. They may flirt with the #8 seed for a minute, but as constructed, this is a 30-35 win team this year. 41 if the stars align perfectly for them.

Either way, that's not getting them to the playoffs.

Last edited:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long term, Ball may end up being the best player from this draft. However, short term, it will likely be Fultz. Fultz is a scorer almost in the Kyrie mold, so his impact will be easier to see in a stat line.

Lonzo's impact will be felt through better passing and ball movement by the team. Not as easily seen in a stat line.

I think both will be very good to possibly great, but very different players.

As for the playoffs? Hell no, not in the West. They may flirt with the #8 seed for a minute, but as constructed, this is a 30-35 win team this year. 41 if the stars align perfectly for them.

Either way, that's not getting them to the playoffs.
I think they have a good chance to make the playoffs, but they have to win when they are playing beatable teams. If they do that much, they should be able to get 45 wins easily and that's close enough to get a few extra.