• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Lebron James and his all time ranking

Where does Lebron James Rank all time in NBA history?

• Best NBA player of all time, hands down

• He's top 1 or 2..not sure which

• He's top 5

• He's outside the top 5 all time, but in the top 10

• Put some Sprite in that potato salad

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo.

Yes he is arrogant. Name one elite player who isn't beside Tim Duncan.

Fact is, people hate him because he is great and he is constantly in the public eye.

sorry, but this is simply an assumption...

I personally never liked him even BEFORE he stepped on an NBA court...

"dislike him because he's great"? um, no. dislike him because he's a me-first jackass? closer to the truth...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"dislike him because he's great"? um, no. dislike him because he's a me-first jackass? closer to the truth...

Me First?

This is a guy that has taken criticism endlessly for being "too unselfish" on the court

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have him at #3, closely sandwhiched between KAJ and Magic, well behind Jordan.

I expect him to play 3-4 more years at or close to his current level of play... which in my opinion would move him easily into the #2 spot and - depending on his title success going forward - may even challenge Jordan for the #1 spot.

As a side note... I think there are 4-5 current nba players each with a decent shot at joining the top 10 - depending on longevity and how many seasons their peak lasts.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess why he's the self-annointed "king" before he even stepped on the hardwood...

got it...:rolleyes2:
like kobe, he gave himself his own fucking nickname.

thats so lame.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"dislike him because he's great"? um, no. dislike him because he's a me-first jackass? closer to the truth

yeah i am kind of with CL. Ever since he entered the NBA there has been a cloud of self entitlement that smothered him. Call yourself the king after you win 3 or 4 rings not before..........................even tho MJ is still the King even now.

Still, he is a man child of a player, a great one, but not one I would want to ever have a beer with

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i am kind of with CL. Ever since he entered the NBA there has been a cloud of self entitlement that smothered him. Call yourself the king after you win 3 or 4 rings not before..........................even tho MJ is still the King even now.

Still, he is a man child of a player, a great one, but not one I would want to ever have a beer with
or a child man...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like kobe, he gave himself his own fucking nickname.

thats so lame.

lol, just cause Dan Gilbert called him the self-proclaimed King in comic sans doesn't make it true.

It came from his HS days. He went to a Christian-themed high school, and the game announcers started calling him King James and then it caught on with the students.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, just cause Dan Gilbert called him the self-proclaimed King in comic sans doesn't make it true.

It came from his HS days. He went to a Christian-themed high school, and the game announcers started calling him King James and then it caught on with the students.
so why refer to yourself as that nickname like a douche?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have a nickname.

if i went around calling myself by that id be institutionalized.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have a nickname.

if i went around calling myself by that id be institutionalized.

lol, I don't know what interviews you've been listening to, but can I get a link of LeBron "going around calling himself" King?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so why refer to yourself as that nickname like a douche?

Speaking of douchebags how about Yer Boyz @ Gillette Stadium charging the fans $4.50 for cups of tap water when they ran out of bottled water last Sunday? Simply pathetic.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I don't know what interviews you've been listening to, but can I get a link of LeBron "going around calling himself" King?
Did LeBron James Call Himself 'King James' In Free Agent Pitch?

The text began: "Yo, this is King James."

"I was like, ‘Give me a break. You're going to call yourself that?' "the player said, on condition that his name not be used. "Do you think Michael Jordan texts people by starting with, ‘Yo, this is His Airness.' Come on, get over yourself."

what do i win?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of douchebags how about Yer Boyz @ Gillette Stadium charging the fans $4.50 for cups of tap water when they ran out of bottled water last Sunday? Simply pathetic.
yeah that was bad. strange weather...like july out. the concessions there ran out of the water they stocked (twice as much as normal).

i heard something about the pats offering a free concession to anyone who paid that, at the game sunday.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did LeBron James Call Himself 'King James' In Free Agent Pitch?

The text began: "Yo, this is King James."

"I was like, ‘Give me a break. You're going to call yourself that?' "the player said, on condition that his name not be used. "Do you think Michael Jordan texts people by starting with, ‘Yo, this is His Airness.' Come on, get over yourself."

what do i win?

And you take that as fact?

If your best example of LeBron "going around calling himself King" is an anonymous player telling a story to an unknown Wizards beat writer reported by a nobody SBNation writer... you'll forgive me for dismissing the notion completely.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah that was bad. strange weather...like july out. the concessions there ran out of the water they stocked (twice as much as normal).

i heard something about the pats offering a free concession to anyone who paid that, at the game sunday.

I know it's been unusually hot in some places recently. It's been in the 90's the last couple of days in my hometown of Akron. Which is unheard of for this time of year.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you take that as fact?

If your best example of LeBron "going around calling himself King" is an anonymous player telling a story to an unknown Wizards beat writer reported by a nobody SBNation writer... you'll forgive me for dismissing the notion completely.
yes, i do.

you just dont like my answer...