• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Latest From Lavar

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would please me to no end, to see lonzo publicly sever the cord with his father, and make a public statement, something to the effect of, "nothing my father says about my career should ever be taken seriously or as an official stance, neither by the Lakers or any potential future employers, the media, or my agents. he has absolutely no bearing on my professional life whatsoever, and if he has a problem with that, he can come and speak with me, directly and in private. i am a grown man, i make my own choices, he does not speak on my behalf" *BOOOM!*

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers would call his bluff. Because no team is going to sign his brothers. Well, maybe the Kings.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers would call his bluff. Because no team is going to sign his brothers. Well, maybe the Kings.

I just don't get why he's assuming the Lakers would even be in position to draft Lamelo (the 16 year old) 3 or 4 years ago. If he is as good as people think then he should be a top 10 pick whenever he enters the draft. Lakers are planning to make a big splash this summer or next summer. I don't think they plan on having a top 10 pick for several years lol.

As for LiAngelo, I can't see a team wasting one of their 17 roster spots on this guy

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaVar Ball: Lonzo won’t re-sign with Lakers unless they sign his brothers too

The Lakers gotta be cracking up but also wondering if Lonzo is worth the trouble.
I thought about that, but here is the thing - I don't think there is any way that the NBA would allow the Lakers to circumvent the draft and sign two players of high caliber like that without them going through the draft system and who knows where they land, so by the time those dudes get ready, their best shot will be to shoot for the draft and land where they can - three players on three different teams and it's going to be awhile before they are all good enough to want to sign with the same team like LeBron, Bosch and Wade did. So for now it's not even an issue - the dude is farting in the wind for attention. The Lakers are best served ignoring him - He stinks like cows in a barn

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides that - Lonzo hasn't really proved he is good enough to sign to a second contract YET. So far he is looking like the always injured Derek Rose. The Lakers won't do it, but if they offered Lonzo Ball, I am sure someone would take Luol Deng to get him. Then the Lakers could resign Isaiah Thomas, sign Cousins and Paul George and they would be contenders without the headaches

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k0jPoN6.gif

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get why he's assuming the Lakers would even be in position to draft Lamelo (the 16 year old) 3 or 4 years ago. If he is as good as people think then he should be a top 10 pick whenever he enters the draft. Lakers are planning to make a big splash this summer or next summer. I don't think they plan on having a top 10 pick for several years lol.

As for LiAngelo, I can't see a team wasting one of their 17 roster spots on this guy

The way Lavar made it sound, he made it seem like he'd find a way for them to bypass the draft.

Lonzo's about to have a wife and kid. It's time for him to start a scavanger search for his testicles and be his own man. It's a shame this kid wasn't drafted by the Celtics (I see why they got Taytum). Because Lonzo needed to be as far away from his dad as possible.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why won't Lonzo?

Youngest guy to record a triple-double. Somebody will take him.
That's great but that could also be a blip on the radar screen. Todd Marinovich had some nice stats here and there but couldn't put a career together. I cite him as an example because he too was a prodigy who had an overbearing father

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about that, but here is the thing - I don't think there is any way that the NBA would allow the Lakers to circumvent the draft and sign two players of high caliber like that without them going through the draft system and who knows where they land, so by the time those dudes get ready, their best shot will be to shoot for the draft and land where they can - three players on three different teams and it's going to be awhile before they are all good enough to want to sign with the same team like LeBron, Bosch and Wade did. So for now it's not even an issue - the dude is farting in the wind for attention. The Lakers are best served ignoring him - He stinks like cows in a barn

The middle brother isn't that good. Most NBA scouts don't even think he's an NBA player. The younger brother is a different story.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides that - Lonzo hasn't really proved he is good enough to sign to a second contract YET. So far he is looking like the always injured Derek Rose. The Lakers won't do it, but if they offered Lonzo Ball, I am sure someone would take Luol Deng to get him. Then the Lakers could resign Isaiah Thomas, sign Cousins and Paul George and they would be contenders without the headaches

How is Lonzo Ball looking like Derek Rose? Lonzo Ball's a good NBA player, he's going to get a 2nd contract.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sign them and let them play D league ball or be the towel guy. What an idiot

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why won't Lonzo?
Youngest guy to record a triple-double. Somebody will take him.

Slightly younger than MCW when he got his first triple double. MCW posted something like 25-12-8-9 in his first NBA game.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great but that could also be a blip on the radar screen. Todd Marinovich had some nice stats here and there but couldn't put a career together. I cite him as an example because he too was a prodigy who had an overbearing father

He's averaging 10 pts, 7 boards, and 7 assists. Want the rest of the list of NBA players currently getting at least 10/7/7?

Ben Simmons, Draymond Green, Russell Westbrook, and Lebron James.

Some of you place way too much emphasis on shooting percentage, which is also coming along (if slowly). After a slow start, he was shooting .422/.377 in January. Still low, but improvement none the less. The time missed to injury unfortunately has interrupted that growth.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Lonzo Ball looking like Derek Rose? Lonzo Ball's a good NBA player, he's going to get a 2nd contract.

He suggested trading him away to keep IT. He clearly isn't thinking straight.