• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Latest From Lavar

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides that - Lonzo hasn't really proved he is good enough to sign to a second contract YET. So far he is looking like the always injured Derek Rose. The Lakers won't do it, but if they offered Lonzo Ball, I am sure someone would take Luol Deng to get him. Then the Lakers could resign Isaiah Thomas, sign Cousins and Paul George and they would be contenders without the headaches

One small problem with that

Report: Paul George committed to re-signing with Thunder

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.gif

And on top of that, you know LeBron won't be going there either. Now the Lakers will enough money to keep both Ball brothers around for a long time.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, Peter Vecsey?

Yeah, he has devolved into clown status lately.

He pretty much says anything he can to get people to PAY to read his content.

Not saying it's not true.

Just, he's a shit source.

Check his latest highlights..

0vecsey1113.png

As for James-to-LA, here is a portion of what Vecsey wrote:

“I’m comfortable now in stating unequivocally, LeBron will leave the Cavaliers a second time and join the Lakers, and return to LA Lore status.”

Vecsey: LeBron Will 'Unequivocally' Join The Lakers Next Summer

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides that - Lonzo hasn't really proved he is good enough to sign to a second contract YET. So far he is looking like the always injured Derek Rose. The Lakers won't do it, but if they offered Lonzo Ball, I am sure someone would take Luol Deng to get him. Then the Lakers could resign Isaiah Thomas, sign Cousins and Paul George and they would be contenders without the headaches

So, let me see if I understand this correctly.

The Lakers have been trying to unload the Deng contract by tying it to players who have actually proven they can play in the NBA ever since Jeanie, Magic and Pelinka took over and have not been able to find any takers.

But you think that teams are now going to be willing to take Dengs contract tied to a guy that, according to you, hasn't proven that he's good enough for a 2nd contract yet?

Do I have that right?

Go to bed TLF, you're drunk posting again.