• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Vs Warriors Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is sick of your know it all bullshit. Like I said, go talk to Jeanie and let her know you can fix the Lakers. Your incredible basketball acumen is being wasted here.

No, its more like you can't handle a sports debate and take it personally. I'll say stuff and you'll agree with it, click the like button or whatever. You must not be tired of it that much. But when you come across something you disagree with you'll post your piece, I'll respond sometimes, and you'll counter with that know it all bullshit. It's not like I'm going Wiggy on you typing out 3000 words, 2800 of which are irrelevant. If its something worth talking about, I'll expand on it to explain my reasonings. You know, what an actual discussion is. You can't handle a paragraph? Don't sign up for a message board if you don't want to talk things out. Just go to Twitter and search #Lakers if all you want is an echo chamber

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, its more like you can't handle a sports debate and take it personally. I'll say stuff and you'll agree with it, click the like button or whatever. You must not be tired of it that much. But when you come across something you disagree with you'll post your piece, I'll respond sometimes, and you'll counter with that know it all bullshit. It's not like I'm going Wiggy on you typing out 3000 words, 2800 of which are irrelevant. If its something worth talking about, I'll expand on it to explain my reasonings. You know, what an actual discussion is. You can't handle a paragraph? Don't sign up for a message board if you don't want to talk things out. Just go to Twitter and search #Lakers if all you want is an echo chamber

No, it's that everyone is sick of your bullshit. You say the same shit over and over. Everyone already knows what every post you make is going to say. Because it's always the same shit.

Like I said, quit wasting your incredible basketball knowledge here. No one wants to hear it.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on fellas. Let's not get too emotional on a message board. I personally enjoy reading both of your posts. No one is sick of anyone's 'bullshit' here. Everyone doesn't have to share the opinion.

The Lakers need to get back to some winning ways before someone goes postal. It's going to take firing Byron first though :dhd:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on fellas. Let's not get too emotional on a message board. I personally enjoy reading both of your posts. No one is sick of anyone's 'bullshit' here. Everyone doesn't have to share the opinion.

The Lakers need to get back to some winning ways before someone goes postal. It's going to take firing Byron first though :dhd:

You should see my PM's.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On point !!!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's that everyone is sick of your bullshit. You say the same shit over and over. Everyone already knows what every post you make is going to say. Because it's always the same shit.

Like I said, quit wasting your incredible basketball knowledge here. No one wants to hear it.

Except you have no trouble with "my bullshit" when you agree with it, like a couple of months ago when I was telling peeps to chill the eff out on Russell being a bust after like 3 games or back in the summer to not react outlandishly to Summer League games that have little to no basis on the season. You just don't like it when you're on the other end of it. I see how it is. If you think I'm overly harsh because I try to reason out my opinions and look for the same in others, then I apologize if that offends you and you see that as a personal attack. It's not malicious. I mean that. I really do. I'm not patronizing you. PM me and we can talk about it on a more personal level if you don't believe me because I'm not going to carry that on any longer here since to me, it looks like its getting too personal and its going beyond what we're suppose to be talking about.

You should see my PM's.

Feel free to share if it's too much of a hassle. You shouldn't have to put up with that stuff especially considering I've broken no rule. Only a little bitch would run scared to a mod because someone has a difference of opinion on a message board and they can't handle themselves in discussion without making themselves look stupid. If these people got something to say, say it instead of running scared trying to protect their pride. Someone wants to say something, they can air out to me. But complaining to a mod about someone they don't like on message board is one of the douchiest things you can do. Whoever it is can grow the fuck up. I don't care how old they are, 18 years old or AARP, that's some grade school shit.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except you have no trouble with "my bullshit" when you agree with it, like a couple of months ago when I was telling peeps to chill the eff out on Russell being a bust after like 3 games or back in the summer to not react outlandishly to Summer League games that have little to no basis on the season. You just don't like it when you're on the other end of it. I see how it is. If you think I'm overly harsh because I try to reason out my opinions and look for the same in others, then I apologize if that offends you and you see that as a personal attack. It's not malicious. I mean that. I really do. I'm not patronizing you. PM me and we can talk about it on a more personal level if you don't believe me because I'm not going to carry that on any longer here since to me, it looks like its getting too personal and its going beyond what we're suppose to be talking about.

Feel free to share if it's too much of a hassle. You shouldn't have to put up with that stuff especially considering I've broken no rule. Only a little bitch would run scared to a mod because someone has a difference of opinion on a message board and they can't handle themselves in discussion without making themselves look stupid. If these people got something to say, say it instead of running scared trying to protect their pride. Someone wants to say something, they can air out to me. But complaining to a mod about someone they don't like on message board is one of the douchiest things you can do. Whoever it is can grow the fuck up. I don't care how old they are, 18 years old or AARP, that's some grade school shit.

No one said you broke a rule. I said everyone is tired of your constantly repeating the same bullshit. We all know what you think of Scott and no one cares.

I've told you before, don't respond to my posts.

As for complaining about you to me in PM's. You don't need to worry about it and I really don't care what your opinion of someone who does.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read most of wild turkeys post because, and let's be honest here, even my periods are more entertaining.

What I gathered was he doesn't like the fact Russell and Randle are on the bench, yet play more minutes than they did when they started?

So it's more important to start games than it is to play minutes is it? :rolleyes2:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read most of wild turkeys post because, and let's be honest here, even my periods are more entertaining.

What I gathered was he doesn't like the fact Russell and Randle are on the bench, yet play more minutes than they did when they started?

So it's more important to start games than it is to play minutes is it? :rolleyes2:

Why don't you go ahead and answer that yourself since you have no problem making up summaries to a post you didn't read.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you go ahead and answer that yourself since you have no problem making up summaries to a post you didn't read.

You just don't get it. You don't give rookies who are used to playing 35 minutes a game for 30-35 games in college MAXIMUM minutes in a 82 game season in the NBA.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't get it. You don't give rookies who are used to playing 35 minutes a game for 30-35 games in college MAXIMUM minutes in a 82 game season in the NBA.

They're young. They went to training camp. They have strength and conditioning drills as part of their job to prepare for just that. Every bad team for years and years and years plays them no problem, LA is no different. You're grasping at straws that with that claim. This is almost as bad as you citing Adam Morrison as the reason not to play rookies heavy minutes.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're young. They went to training camp. They have strength and conditioning drills as part of their job to prepare for just that. Every bad team for years and years and years plays them no problem, LA is no different. You're grasping at straws that with that claim. This is almost as bad as you citing Adam Morrison as the reason not to play rookies heavy minutes.

Really? How many top 10 draft picks last year missed significant amounts of games?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? How many top 10 draft picks last year missed significant amounts of games?[/QUOTE

Moving the goal posts again. You said you don't give rookies maximum minutes. What does this question have to do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.