• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lack Of espect For 49es O East Coast Bias?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You responded to me saying Goff has never been that good with something about the Rams being in the Super Bowl. I’m glad that we both agree that your comment was pointless.
Either bad defenses or bad overall teams. It’s not complicated. BB did not magically make Goff suck. He was never as good as his numbers suggested.

I think you're confusing yourself on who said what WRT Goff.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you all are basically saying that right now isn’t a good time to guarantee the Rams beat the 49ers?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So you all are basically saying that right now isn’t a good time to guarantee the Rams beat the 49ers?

Niners going on the road on a short week? Smart money has to be on the Rams.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Niners showing up the doubters so far today. :whistle:

giphy.gif

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 49ers and Seahawks are in a similar boat neither team has been outstanding (49ers offense, Seahawk defense). Neither team has played a great schedule and when they did play a good team they lost to the Saints. They will likely be the top two in the division.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s very much starting to look like the 49ers are for real.

Being skeptical of the team was/is justified considering the previous few years.

What’s more concerning is the Rams. Goff looks like a bad QB. Also, that Rams stadium looked like a 49er home game.

LA will never be a deserving football town. Moving 2 teams there was a joke. What a shame for the San Diego and St. Louis fans.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thought so as well originally. Rams had 4 extra days to prepare, backs against the wall....but as the week went on, they started scratching guys due to injury as well. By kickoff, I thought SF had a decent chance. The Rams got rolled, pure and simple.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Being skeptical of the team was/is justified considering the previous few years.

What’s more concerning is the Rams. Goff looks like a bad QB. Also, that Rams stadium looked like a 49er home game.

LA will never be a deserving football town. Moving 2 teams there was a joke. What a shame for the San Diego and St. Louis fans.

The problem wasn't moving back....it was leaving in the first place. That market without pro football for nearly quarter century? A lot of other fanbases settled in the area. It's one thing when a fanbase like the Steelers take over a soccer stadium, but the Niner backers ain't really like Pittsburgh, Dallas or GB. It just isn't. To see all that red in Los Angeles has to be a throat punch to the entire Rams organization.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is hilarious. Just say it, the niner hater Arizona homer in you simply couldn't give credit until you would look totally foolish failing to give it.

Case in point... you bragging about beating the 9ers last year while 9ers are 4-0 this year. That was last week. It's just so pathetic and sad.

Furthermore, if you want to see a 49er away game that looks like a home game with a sea of 49er jerseys in someone else's house.... just go to a 49er game in Arizona. You piling on the rams for that is comedy since they just moved, and the 49ers have owned the cardinals home stadium forever.

Last edited:

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that 49ers fans can't just be happy they are actually relevant again? Enjoy the ride, this needy attitude of wanting acceptance and just wanting to be loved screams beta cuck to me. You guys are good. Be proud of your team, but don't just talk ignorant shit outta your mouth when this is the first time you have been relevant since the early 90s.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that 49ers fans can't just be happy they are actually relevant again? Enjoy the ride, this needy attitude of wanting acceptance and just wanting to be loved screams beta cuck to me. You guys are good. Be proud of your team, but don't just talk ignorant shit outta your mouth when this is the first time you have been relevant since the early 90s.
while I agree with you.
One small detail. They were relevant when Harbaugh coached them as well.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maybe you missed three NFC championship games and a super bowl appearance this decade?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas is giving them some respect making them 10 point favorites on the road in Washington. Granted, the Redskins are a train wreck but that is still a lot of points for a West Coast team traveling across the country to play at 1 oclock

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas is giving them some respect making them 10 point favorites on the road in Washington. Granted, the Redskins are a train wreck but that is still a lot of points for a West Coast team traveling across the country to play at 1 oclock

1st two 9er games of the year... east coast... 10am games.

31-17
41-17

But no way they do that now to the 1-4 redskins.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st two 9er games of the year... east coast... 10am games.

31-17
41-17

But no way they do that now to the 1-4 redskins.
Well, then never mind. Apparently Vegas still doesn't have any respect

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is hilarious. Just say it, the niner hater Arizona homer in you simply couldn't give credit until you would look totally foolish failing to give it.

Case in point... you bragging about beating the 9ers last year while 9ers are 4-0 this year. That was last week. It's just so pathetic and sad.

Furthermore, if you want to see a 49er away game that looks like a home game with a sea of 49er jerseys in someone else's house.... just go to a 49er game in Arizona. You piling on the rams for that is comedy since they just moved, and the 49ers have owned the cardinals home stadium forever.
Correction. I was talking about beating the 9ers 8 times in a row. That's ownership!!

No need to comment on the rest of the lies. You are just embarrassing yourself... Again!

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction. I was talking about beating the 9ers 8 times in a row. That's ownership!!

No need to comment on the rest of the lies. You are just embarrassing yourself... Again!

I guess if you can't do anything else in this league, beating a bad team a few times while they are down while overall having fewer wins than losses to them is a big deal.