• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lack Of espect For 49es O East Coast Bias?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one who tried to use the term 2nd half of the season as my measuring stick to try and boost my arguement. Until it didn't. Maybe you should ask that guy?

I've said "after week 12" a half dozen times or so but you choose to ignore that and instead focus on the one time I said 2nd half of the season?

To say that is a bad faith argument is an understatement.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy trying to claim that the Patriots were the team that "discovered" how to stop the Rams.
One thing we all know is the NFCW didn't stop Goff and co. last season. Now that the SB is over LAR already have two losses, one to an NFCW team. They're putting up less and less #s and Goff's #s are bad.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said "after week 12" a half dozen times or so but you choose to ignore that and instead focus on the one time I said 2nd half of the season?

To say that is a bad faith argument is an understatement.

No walking it backwards and cherry picking would be a bad faith deal. I know let's use 1/4 of the season where a team lost two games to strengthen my arguement.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did see the drop off. I would expect a drop off when a team loses 1 of it's best players. I would also expect a drop off late in a 1-sided game. I'm not knocking Juszczyk or the coaches for running the offense they use. I just don't think there's enough talent on the 49ers offense to win if the opponents score 24+. That's where the 'lack of respect' comes from. The 49ers are a good team but they're too flawed to be a Super Bowl contender - at least that's the perception. However, once you get to the playoffs anything can happen.
Not sure why you'd say that since 24 points is the least they've scored in any game and that was only because they turned the ball over 5 times. The 49ers are not flawed at all as we saw last night. The only weakness is a lack of a number one go to receiver. And, of course, no team is immune from injuries to critical players. You must have seen their defense alone is enough to carry the team through many games. But there is a reason that they say "There are none so blind as those who will not see". You appear to be one of those.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No walking it backwards and cherry picking would be a bad faith deal. I know let's use 1/4 of the season where a team lost two games to strengthen my arguement.

Apparently you don't understand what trends are. At least when they don't suit your argument.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you'd say that since 24 points is the least they've scored in any game and that was only because they turned the ball over 5 times. The 49ers are not flawed at all as we saw last night. The only weakness is a lack of a number one go to receiver. And, of course, no team is immune from injuries to critical players. You must have seen their defense alone is enough to carry the team through many games. But there is a reason that they say "There are none so blind as those who will not see". You appear to be one of those.

The 49ers are not flawed at all, huh?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you don't understand what trends are. At least when they don't suit your argument.
So two bad games against top rated Ds vs. two games against two inept NFCW teams is a trend in your book?

If that's true your babble is now making sense somehow.

Thanks I actually lol'd at this.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So two bad games against top rated Ds vs. two games against two inept NFCW teams is a trend in your book?

If that's true your babble is now making sense somehow.

Thanks I actually lol'd at this.

When you are trying to claim that it was Patriots that discovered how to shut down the Rams, you don't get to dismiss the previous examples of the Rams being shut down because they were playing good defenses.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet the Rams represented the NFC in the SB.
Things that make you go hum

Because QBs who aren’t that good have never played in or won a super bowl before?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because QBs who aren’t that good have never played in or won a super bowl before?
Teams win SBs. So yes teams with bad QBs have won. Not sure what this has to do with the Rams wins/losses

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you are trying to claim that it was Patriots that discovered how to shut down the Rams, you don't get to dismiss the previous examples of the Rams being shut down because they were playing good defenses.
Examples? Like plural?
The only other team to hold them under double digits was Chi. Gurley had 28 yards in that game. Goff threw 4 INTs.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams win SBs. So yes teams with bad QBs have won. Not sure what this has to do with the Rams wins/losses

You responded to me saying Goff has never been that good with something about the Rams being in the Super Bowl. I’m glad that we both agree that your comment was pointless.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow Garoppolo has higher yards per pass, and higher QB rating, and better TD/INT with the receivers he has over 1st pick Goff and whoever his WR are.... speaking of "flawed".
Right on brother. You tell him! No one outside of the 49er fans can even name a wideout for the 49ers yet Garoppolo makes it work.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers are not flawed at all, huh?

Lets see....

49ers are...

4th in total offense
1st in total rushing
2nd in total defense
2nd in passing defense
4th in rushing defense

Trying to find that flaw.... I guess its 22nd in passing. But then again when you are number one in rushing, maybe you aren't throwing the ball as much because you just don't have to.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on brother. You tell him! No one outside of the 49er fans can even name a wideout for the 49ers yet Garoppolo makes it work.

Dante Pettis
Deebo Samuel
Marquise Goodwin
Kendrick Bourne