• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lack Of espect For 49es O East Coast Bias?

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, then never mind. Apparently Vegas still doesn't have any respect

I wasn't responding to Vegas, I was responding to you saying "Granted, the Redskins are a train wreck but that is still a lot of points for a West Coast team traveling across the country to play at 1 oclock" over a ten point spread when the 9ers opened the season and beat two east coast teams by a combined 38 points.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't responding to Vegas, I was responding to you saying "Granted, the Redskins are a train wreck but that is still a lot of points for a West Coast team traveling across the country to play at 1 oclock" over a ten point spread when the 9ers opened the season and beat two east coast teams by a combined 38 points.
They were one point underdogs in both of those games. Now they are 10 point favorites.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if you can't do anything else in this league, beating a bad team a few times while they are down while overall having fewer wins than losses to them is a big deal.
8 times in a row! Is that the longest streak against one team in the league right now? :noidea:

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were one point underdogs in both of those games. Now they are 10 point favorites.

And that sounds about right... beat two teams by a minimum of 14 points as a 1 point underdog and watch your odds go up.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that sounds about right... beat two teams by a minimum of 14 points as a 1 point underdog and watch your odds go up.
yeah, you could almost say they "respected" those first two games when they made the line

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 times in a row! Is that the longest streak against one team in the league right now? :noidea:

i didn't think you could embarrass yourself further over this... and yet you have. longest win streak in nfl history?

source.gif

Thats funny man.... not only are there are 20 consecutive win streaks on record. See bills/dolphins for instance..... 9ers have a longer than 8 game win streak over the rams. During which time they also were winning super bowls.... 9er fans talk about those super bowls not beating the hapless rams 8 times... things are different for you I guess.

you are so sad.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, you could almost say they "respected" those first two games when they made the line

i have no idea how vegas makes odds for bucs... no idea whatsoever. that must be hard.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that 49ers fans can't just be happy they are actually relevant again? Enjoy the ride, this needy attitude of wanting acceptance and just wanting to be loved screams beta cuck to me. You guys are good. Be proud of your team, but don't just talk ignorant shit outta your mouth when this is the first time you have been relevant since the early 90s.

Early 90's is a bit much they won the super bowl for the 94 season and continued to be a playoff team for a remainder of the decade into the early 2000's. Plus had a three year run from 2011-2013. I wouldn't call that irrelevant since early 90's. Perhaps the Cardinals history is so illustrious that 9 playoff appearances since 95 with 4 of those 9 going to the NFC Championship game and a Super bowl appearance isn't relevant.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction. I was talking about beating the 9ers 8 times in a row. That's ownership!!

No need to comment on the rest of the lies. You are just embarrassing yourself... Again!

Ownership is beating a team from 1964 to 2006 come talk when that happens.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't think you could embarrass yourself further over this... and yet you have. longest win streak in nfl history?

Thats funny man.... not only are there are 20 consecutive win streaks on record. See bills/dolphins for instance..... 9ers have a longer than 8 game win streak over the rams. During which time they also were winning super bowls.... 9er fans talk about those super bowls not beating the hapless rams 8 times... things are different for you I guess.

you are so sad.

Reread my post, try to comprehend, then feel stupid.

You haven’t noticed how 99% of the people that these boards are laughing at you? I guess being oblivious is a good trait to have for someone simple like you.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

source.gif

you are so sad.
He didn’t say longest win streak in Nfl history though

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit it's a sad thing to be bragging about... beating a bad team over 3 or so years while doing nothing else.
Maybe but you’ve been bragging about beating mostly only bad team this year