• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Irving: 'Vast difference' between cities of Boston, Cleveland

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting....because just the other night LBJ said he only played (on his sore ankle) because it was a preseason game - but had it been a regular season game he would've sat out- and will have to see what the damage is in the morning.
Now, why would the best player on the planet risk playing in the last preseason game at the expense of possibly having to sit out of the regular season opener? Things like this are why people dislike him.

First time I heard he said that. But I have to say it doesn't sound like something he'd say. He's entering his 15th year in the league & I can't recall a single time he put a preseason game above a regular season one.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah kind of a low blow to the city of Cleveland.

Kyrie is that guy that Cleveland always fantasized about that finally asked her out on a date. He wined and dined Cleveland, swept them off their feet and they spent a Magical evening together between the sheets.

Sadly, when Cleveland woke up the next morning, she found Kyrie was gone and the only sign that he had ever really been there were the two $100.00 dollar bills he left on the nightstand.

To put it simply, he Fucked y'all one last time on his way out the door.

His love for Ohio was never real.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time I heard he said that. But I have to say it doesn't sound like something he'd say. He's entering his 15th year in the league & I can't recall a single time he put a preseason game above a regular season one.
Here you go...about 3:09 mark

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus people!

Kyrie Irving says he was just trolling everyone with his flat Earth theory

i heard this interview. he was laughing. a lot

"Look, look. Here it is. All I want to do is be able to have that open conversation," Irving said. "It was all an exploitation tactic. It literally spun the world — your guy's world — it spun it into a frenzy and proved exactly what I thought it would do in terms of how all this works. It created a division, or, literally stand up there and let all these people threw tomatoes at me, or have somebody think I'm somehow a different intellectual person because I believe that the Earth is flat and you think the world is round. It created exactly that.

"It became like, because I think different, does that knock my intellectual capacity or the fact that I can think different things than you?" he asked. "That was the intent behind it. Do your own research, don't come to me and ask me. At the end of the day, you're going to feel and believe the way you want to feel. But don't knock my life over that.

"When I do something, I know my intent. And it proved what I thought it would," said Irving.

I actually think he’s more half-witted than I did before I read that. He should probably just stick to playing basketball.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah kind of a low blow to the city of Cleveland. Hope Kyrie doesn't get in front of the Lebron train, he might pull a hammy or tear something

I agree, Lebron could really get hurt tripping over Kyrie and the Lakers need him at 100% next year. :heh:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think he’s more half-witted than I did before I read that. He should probably just stick to playing basketball.
oh he fancies himself as an intellectual.

hes a basketball player.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh he fancies himself as an intellectual.

hes a basketball player.

It's ridiculous. His brilliant social experiment was to say something stupid as fuck, and declare himself a genius when people acknowledge that he said something stupid as fuck. "See. I knew that's what they'd do."

Fucking retard.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, they got DETOUR signs!

I haven't spent much time in Cleveland and it was a long while back, so i can't say much about it...but i really enjoy Boston. Great town.

Great town, Love it

Youre white too right?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh absolutely, feel totally safe walking the streets there. It's like the whole town is one big Hockey crowd

To be fair, I did once see a black man in Boston

The wife being the wonderful person she is, made me drive him to the hospital

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I did once see a black man in Boston

The wife being the wonderful person she is, made me drive him to the hospital

Was the car okay? Probably had to buff out the fender I guess?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the car okay? Probably had to buff out the fender I guess?
8c475a69e3df6103dc5b9e2fee4dbb32.jpg

"mah, i need to borrow this knife. i hit a black man with my car out in the country and his uhh, foot...what do you call that...hoof...stuck in my grill and i need to cut it out. you know mah, its a sin to leave it there."

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you have to admire how Kyrie really makes his views emphatic...

giphy.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go...about 3:09 mark

Yeah I really don't care. Again LAD (lakersallday)? right? I can't say enough times I just don't give a shit & I've never been a fan of his. I just don't have the issues that others have with him. It seems like not liking that fella isn't enough for some people. What's gonna be really frustrating is for yet another entire season the focus will be on him mainly & not much else. Rinse, wash, repeat. The Warriors are unbeatable. Enough is enough.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I really don't care. Again LAD (lakersallday)? right? I can't say enough times I just don't give a shit & I've never been a fan of his. I just don't have the issues that others have with him. It seems like not liking that fella isn't enough for some people. What's gonna be really frustrating is for yet another entire season the focus will be on him mainly & not much else. Rinse, wash, repeat. The Warriors are unbeatable. Enough is enough.
Well crap, you couldn't said this two posts ago - or just scrolled past my post mentioning it & saved us both some time & effort! :dhd:

Personally, it is what it is. There is no way to satisfy everyone - there's gonna be haters no matter what someone does or doesn't do. I just brought it up in the basketball context because we're so close to opening night.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well crap, you couldn't said this two posts ago - or just scrolled past my post mentioning it & saved us both some time & effort! :dhd:

Personally, it is what it is. There is no way to satisfy everyone - there's gonna be haters no matter what someone does or doesn't do. I just brought it up in the basketball context because we're so close to opening night.

Speaking of the haters out there. You know what's worse than anything for me? My Celtics have rolled the dice on that Flat Earth fuker! I don't trust him. I just can't trust that dook puke. He'll be the reason the Celtics take a step back from last year & damn right I'm ready to be mad as hell! Fuckity-fuck-fuck.

As long as Idiot Irving is in Celtic Green they won't get close to winning that ultimate prize.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the haters out there. You know what's worse than anything for me? My Celtics have rolled the dice on that Flat Earth fuker! I don't trust him. I just can't trust that dook puke. He'll be the reason the Celtics take a step back from last year & damn right I'm ready to be mad as hell! Fuckity-fuck-fuck.

As long as Idiot Irving is in Celtic Green they won't get close to winning that ultimate prize.
I don't think he will be the reason.

I think you take a step back because Danny traded 80% of the fucking starting lineup.

It doesn't matter how good they are individually.

They have to build chemistry and that will take some time as guys try to figure out the pecking order.

My only fear for Kyrie is, I bet he wants to be the #1 option and we all know that should be Gordon.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he will be the reason.

I think you take a step back because Danny traded 80% of the fucking starting lineup.

It doesn't matter how good they are individually.

They have to build chemistry and that will take some time as guys try to figure out the pecking order.

My only fear for Kyrie is I bet he wants to be the #1 option and we all know that should be Gordon.

I just have this worry that I can't find my keys. Shit I'm @ home, never mind! I mean my Celtics haven't gotten better enough to win that ultimate prize. It is what it is. There's one great team & that's it. No team in the NBA ( unless they have Michael Beasley) will win 4 outta 7 against the Warriors.

Gotta be honest though. I think KD's a bitch. I'll say this right now & I'll repeat it during the regular season. Can anyone name another superstar that joined a team he couldn't beat? That @ the time were the 2x defending conference champs? With the 2x league MVP?

No doubt LeBron's a dumbass. But for me KD has passed him for that title.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have this worry that I can't find my keys. Shit I'm @ home, never mind! I mean my Celtics haven't gotten better enough to win that ultimate prize. It is what it is. There's one great team & that's it. No team in the NBA ( unless they have Michael Beasley) will win 4 outta 7 against the Warriors.

Gotta be honest though. I think KD's a bitch. I'll say this right now & I'll repeat it during the regular season. Can anyone name another superstar that joined a team he couldn't beat? That @ the time were the 2x defending conference champs? With the 2x league MVP?

No doubt LeBron's a dumbass. But for me KD has passed him for that title.

KD might be the first superstar to ever be presented with that chance. Just sayin'.