• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Irving: 'Vast difference' between cities of Boston, Cleveland

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and that's okay.

We can agree to disagree.

Rarely do people see things the exact same way.

Have you noticed that nobody has said a peep about CP3 skedaddling on the Clippers. But, everybody had an opinion when Kyrie and George did it?

I don't see any difference between the George and CP3 situations.

Both guys carried their franchises and their teams management failed them EPICALLY.

Paul George got demonized, CP3 got a pass.

Kyrie....He blew up a ECF Team.

But, didn't LeBron do the same when he bolted on the Heat?

Perception is reality....

Pardon my interruption. I might be unsober right now. Yep. CP3 is an old fart in NBA years. Has he ever gotten outta the 1st round? I can't remember. Kyrie's a bitch that has yet to take a team anywhere w/o LeBalding One. George? Well shiiiiit when he hits 1 game winning shot I'll consider him something, maybe. And to be fair about LeBron running to the sunny weather wiggy once said he bolted for the beach to work on his hairline. Obviously it didn't help. The reality is that whenever an A.S. jumps ship questions will always be asked.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for this season to start. Lakers aren't going to win a lot of games, but they should be fun to watch.

Your C's will win a lot of games and should also be fun to watch.

I expect your Lakers to be better than last year. I just hope Lonzo can get outta the shadow of his idiot loudmouth father. Hopefully that clown won't get much airtime this season. As far as my Celtics. Of course I want them to do well but I'm not sold on them right now. If it's only the Mr. Flat Earth Show it's gonna be a long season. I just don't see Kyrie ever being the center piece of a championship team.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pardon my interruption. I might be unsober right now. Yep. CP3 is an old fart in NBA years. Has he ever gotten outta the 1st round? I can't remember. Kyrie's a bitch that has yet to take a team anywhere w/o LeBalding One. George? Well shiiiiit when he hits 1 game winning shot I'll consider him something, maybe. And to be fair about LeBron running to the sunny weather wiggy once said he bolted for the beach to work on his hairline. Obviously it didn't help. The reality is that whenever an A.S. jumps ship questions will always be asked.
Paul actually got out of the first round with the Hornets and Clippers.

Sadly, he was on the Clippers Team that coughed up a 3-1 lead on...THE ROCKETS..that would have put the Clippers in the conference Finals for the first time ever.

But....I can honestly say...it wasn't his fault. Dude did all he could.

Can't overcome the Clippers lack of testicular fortitude when you are the smallest guy on your team.

Plus, Doc is a shit coach and a even SHITTIER GM.

But, I concede on George.

That is shocking that he's 0 for...lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul actually got out of the first round with the Hornets and Clippers.

Sadly, he was on the Clippers Team that coughed up a 3-1 lead on...THE ROCKETS..that would have put the Clippers in the conference Finals for the first time ever.

But....I can honestly say...it wasn't his fault. Dude did all he could.

Can't overcome the Clippers lack of testicular fortitude when you are the smallest guy on your team.

Plus, Doc is a shit coach and a even SHITTIER GM.

But, I concede on George.

That is shocking that he's 0 for...lol

Yeah I agree Doc isn't a good HC or GM. The only good thing I can say about him is Pierce, KG & Allen got him that title. Which isn't saying much about his coaching or GM abilities.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any BB King fans out there? I'm listening to him right now. Saw his live 8 times. I miss the King!

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to see game 1 and Kyrie putting those fools on skates....lol

I think the NBA is so full of anger, resentment and emotions. AND, I love it. Maybe we will get back to teams hating each other as it should be!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any BB King fans out there? I'm listening to him right now. Saw his live 8 times. I miss the King!

Love BB King. Got my son to be a fan too. When he was about 3, we were driving someplace and I had BB King playing. I could hear him in the backseat and thought he was trying to talk to me, so I turned it down a little. Turned out, he wasn't trying to talk to me, he was singing along to this:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love BB King. Got my son to be a fan too. When he was about 3, we were driving someplace and I had BB King playing. I could hear him in the backseat and thought he was trying to talk to me, so I turned it down a little. Turned out, he wasn't trying to talk to me, he was singing along to this:

Now that's awesome.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NBA is so full of anger, resentment and emotions. AND, I love it. Maybe we will get back to teams hating each other as it should be!!

I miss the NBA of the 80's when teams beat the crap outta each other.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO CELTICS!!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the NBA of the 80's when teams beat the crap outta each other.

Agree. As I've said before, to me, the 80's was the perfect mix of finesse and physical play. The 90's were too physical and the current game isn't physical enough.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. One of my favorite memories from when he was little. He's 20 now and still a BB King fan.

My oldest son is a blues fan but my youngest son doesn't have much interest in it yet. Hopefully that will change though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. As I've said before, to me, the 80's was the perfect mix of finesse and physical play. The 90's got too physical and the current game isn't physical enough.

Players of the 80's have to laugh @ todays NBA. It's soft compared to their day.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Cavs fans are nice tonight & give Kyrie a standing ovation.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players of the 80's have to laugh @ todays NBA. It's soft compared to their day.

Yep. Remember when McHale clotheslined Rambis? Just a common foul back then. Guys pushed and shoved a little over it, but then Rambis shot his free throws and it was back to playing basketball.

If that happened today...he'd have gotten kicked out, suspended for at least the rest of the series and there would be talk of pressing criminal charges. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Cavs fans are nice tonight & give Kyrie a standing ovation.

He'll probably get the same type of warm reception that Lebron got when he first came back with the Heat. lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Remember when McHale clotheslined Rambis? Just a common foul back then. Guys pushed and shoved a little over it, but then Rambis shot his free throws and it was back to playing basketball.

If that happened today...he'd have gotten, kicked out, suspended for at least the rest of the series and there would be talk of pressing criminal charges. lol

Oh yeah I remember those days. How about the Bad Boys knocking the shit outta His Airness?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll probably get the same type of warm reception that Lebron got when he first came back with the Heat. lol

Kyrie's a bitch. It's 1 thing to have an issue w/ LeBron because in Irving's twisted mind he seems to think he can carry a team to a title. But to take shots @ the city of Cleveland is petty & immature.