• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jaylon Smith

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think that idseer is just some kind of act. Some of the shit he says, and then the arguments that follow. It's almost comical. I really do laugh under my breath when I read some of his posts.
and why is that? cause we look at things differently? see, from my point of view you know nothing much about anything. you're a kiss ass and feel comfortable in your little niche here. personally i think you've always been a waste of read.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are saying he will go in the 20's. The good news a good team is getting a Top 10 talent. bad news Smith wont be able to collect. Now go out and prove people wrong and your 2nd contract will be big.

I swear if he goes to seattle I dont know what I will do. That is the 1 guy I dont want to see on seattle.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, To the San Fran Guys. This is ND board. Let's keep all NFL hatred between our teams out of it (I know it can be tough at times)

Second. Huge Bad break for such a talented kid. I hope that he falls out of the 1st and goes to a team that can make him a starter and a star. That what he deserves.

I don't have an issue with you being a Seahawks fan, although as a Notre Dame fan I'm not sure how you can even stand the sight of Pete Carroll.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are saying he will go in the 20's. The good news a good team is getting a Top 10 talent. bad news Smith wont be able to collect. Now go out and prove people wrong and your 2nd contract will be big.

I swear if he goes to seattle I dont know what I will do. That is the 1 guy I dont want to see on seattle.

Well the answer is simply Purguy the 9ers need to trade back and draft Smith.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and why is that? cause we look at things differently? see, from my point of view you know nothing much about anything. you're a kiss ass and feel comfortable in your little niche here. personally i think you've always been a waste of read.

Lol

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have an issue with you being a Seahawks fan, although as a Notre Dame fan I'm not sure how you can even stand the sight of Pete Carroll.

Meh. Carroll is good in my books. I konda like the enthusiasm he brings to the games.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Carroll is good in my books. I konda like the enthusiasm he brings to the games.

Coached at USC and dominated Notre Dame in the process can't stand the guy to me he's a coward that basically ran his program like a pro team and then when shit hit the fan he ran for the hills.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly my point.

I refrain from arguing with senior citizens.

Not to mention, you're a miserable son of a bitch, so I just let you rant on. Whatever helps you get through these final days.