• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Harrison has had enough, and goes OFF!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very astute!

Lol! I dunno Southie. I'm worried that we keep piecing things together week to week and it's going to be real easy to have one let-down somewhere before the trilogy is finished.

Also, I hereby retract my statement that my thorough satiation with last year's SB miracle is enough for me to not care what happens this year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! I dunno Southie. I'm worried that we keep piecing things together week to week and it's going to be real easy to have one let-down somewhere before the trilogy is finished.

Also, I hereby retract my statement that my thorough satiation with last year's SB miracle is enough for me to not care what happens this year.

It's been a challenging year. Our team has more holes than Charley Brown's ghost costume.
I don't want to think about a let down.
Defense has finished well - somehow. "Bend but don't brake" is going to give me a heart attack!
Will Brady and the offense snap out of it?????

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy posting phallic pics of yams calling someone a homo?

Get fitted for a straight jacket. Maybe your "admin" friend can help.

find ONE post of mine that has a dick potatoe pic, you fucking liar. Get your shit together or get to steppin'.

Which admin stole your account and used it to make you look bad.?
Was it @Peter Gozintite

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suppose your daughter used poor judgement and slapped a big dude. You would stand bedside her getting knocked totally unconscious by the dude?

I taught both of my daughters to always back away and never confront a man with any physical violence or to expect that person to do the same. If my daughter stepped into a conversation that she was not part of and slapped a guy and he punched her lights out, I'd make sure she was breathing and had a heartbeat. Then I'd wake her up and kick her in the ass for disobeying me.

No one, man or woman has any right to hit another person and expect them to look the other way. Especially when the other person is not engaged with them.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I taught both of my daughters to always back away and never confront a man with any physical violence or to expect that person to do the same. If my daughter stepped into a conversation that she was not part of and slapped a guy and he punched her lights out, I'd make sure she was breathing and had a heartbeat. Then I'd wake her up and kick her in the ass for disobeying me.

No one, man or woman has any right to hit another person and expect them to look the other way. Especially when the other person is not engaged with them.

I have been punched by women. I did not retaliate. I can take a punch from a strong man - a woman does not hurt.

I give young guys this advise:
Never hit a woman,
Never tell a woman you don't hit women.

Note: If a guy punched my daughter, I'd kill him - and it would hurt a lot as he was dying

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
find ONE post of mine that has a dick potatoe pic, you fucking liar. Get your shit together or get to steppin'.

Which admin stole your account and used it to make you look bad.?
Was it @Peter Gozintite

My bad.

Southie posted that.

Getting you weirdos mixed up. You're the one who follows 3 month old posts and just posts "AHHH MELTDOWN" here and there.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"She asked for it"

- guy excusing hitting women

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been punched by women. I did not retaliate. I can take a punch from a strong man - a woman does not hurt.

I give young guys this advise:
Never hit a woman,
Never tell a woman you don't hit women.

Note: If a guy punched my daughter, I'd kill him - and it would hurt a lot as he was dying
Your best post yet southie.

My wife took mma. She cracked me one time good.

I said "I deserved that, but if you ever hit me like that again, be prepared to defend yourself". She said fair enough and I've never been hit since.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The recent influx of childishness in Patriots threads is a good indication that the pats are on their way to another gift wrapped title so their fans feel strong.

Ftfy

Or

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your best post yet southie.

My wife took mma. She cracked me one time good.

I said "I deserved that, but if you ever hit me like that again, be prepared to defend yourself". She said fair enough and I've never been hit since.

bullshit

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad.

Southie posted that.

Getting you weirdos mixed up. You're the one who follows 3 month old posts and just posts "AHHH MELTDOWN" here and there.

And you're the asshat using an alt to disgrace the admins and slander them.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad.

Southie posted that.

Yet ANOTHER mistake.

What day is it yam?

Bwhahaha.

Get to steppin.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be funny but yam said earlier he was home with his family. Unless his family lives a cardboard box...
What would give you the impression he lives anywhere else:noidea:
You can get free WIFI by sitting outside of Starbucks

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're the asshat using an alt to disgrace the admins and slander them.
This is my only profile.

No alts here.

You're like the little engine that can't.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be funny but yam said earlier he was home with his family. Unless his family lives a cardboard box...

Don't get the reference, but I'm home with the family.