• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Harrison has had enough, and goes OFF!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I'm not him.

I'm yam. Guys from the chatter can confirm.

What-the-fuck--Are-you-saying-there-meme-4781.jpg

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alts arent allowed. Yam is yam
These guys are nuts.

I made the dickwaving post under yambag, then someone here stole my profile. You can tell just by the threads and posts they posted under.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys talking about me beating off?

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They keep talking about you beating off and me being someone else.

This meltdown is better than "sports was right".

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you tolerate guys who crack women in the chops if they admit it?

Are you one of those people who think, no matter what a woman does, she shouldn't get whacked for it?

I hit one woman, once. I was talking to another person, she took offense to what I said and slapped me as hard as she could across the face. I hit her with a full force right cross on the side of her chin and knocked her totally unconcous. Not one person even bothered to kneel down and check to see if she was breathing or had a pulse. I got a bucket of water, threw it on her face and woke her up. I asked very nicely if she'd like to discuss whatever it was that upset her. She immediately apologized for hitting me and I her. End of story.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yuk. you're a homo.

They keep talking about you beating off and me being someone else.

This meltdown is better than "sports was right".

Great. Another fabulous homo that moonlights as an internet troll liar that blames admins for their previous meltdowns.

fuking derpenstein'd in the a

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you one of those people who think, no matter what a woman does, she shouldn't get whacked for it?

I hit one woman, once. I was talking to another person, she took offense to what I said and slapped me as hard as she could across the face. I hit her with a full force right cross on the side of her chin and knocked her totally unconcous. Not one person even bothered to kneel down and check to see if she was breathing or had a pulse. I got a bucket of water, threw it on her face and woke her up. I asked very nicely if she'd like to discuss whatever it was that upset her. She immediately apologized for hitting me and I her. End of story.
I was raised to not hit women. I understand where you're coming from, but I think it's uncalled for.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yuk. you're a homo.

Great. Another fabulous homo that moonlights as an internet troll liar that blames admins for their previous meltdowns.

fuking derpenstein'd in the a
The guy posting phallic pics of yams calling someone a homo?

Get fitted for a straight jacket. Maybe your "admin" friend can help.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black Francis talking about dicks and then calling others out. Bwhahaha

You can't beat it!

:lol:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went "off" in today's game!

2 sacks 5 tackles.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hit her with a full force right cross on the side of her chin and knocked her totally unconcous.

Suppose your daughter used poor judgement and slapped a big dude. You would stand bedside her getting knocked totally unconscious by the dude?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The recent influx of childishness in Patriots threads is a good indication that people are truly worried that those fuckers might win another Superbowl.