• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's official...Bo needs to go

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo has been here 6 (SIX) YEARS! He and his staff have obvious shortcomings which show up through his players on game days all too often. These are Bo's players in Bo's system and they fall flatter than Callawho's teams did back in the day. As much as I dislike Lou Holtz these days, I give him credit as he motivated sub-prime players to play better than their opponents. Major money donors feel the same way that I (no money to brag of) do about Bo after this last fiasco. This isn't about the wins and losses anymore, it is about the epic collapses that plague Bo Pelini teams. This was a temporary bridge to mend fences that were tore down by the Pitt AD. A failed experiment that wounds the players and fans. The players and fans have been robbed of good coaching and it's time to move on...:gaah:

I really do feel bad for the Seniors on this team, what a way to spend your last year of college

edwardwscollins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been saying Bo gotta go for 2 years now

I hate to admit I am kinda happy Bo go blown out at home.I seen that coming a year ago. He cannot beat anybody with a pulse. He cannot recruit. And Im starting to believe he cannot coach Defense period. I am wondering how he was successful at all before.

I was ostracized last season for being "Debbie Downer" against Bo. Now it seems Husker nation is starting to take off the blinders

edwardwscollins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense was in position to make plays. Bo probably should throw in a true zone once in awhile just to show something different, but tackling was just horrible. Can you really blame coaches for that? A 2 yard run was turning into 7 yards because a guy didn't wrap up and drive his feet through a guy. Multiple times our defender didn't break down in open field and whiffed on a tackle. The d-line that played fantastic, got great push and pressure in the 1st half, all the sudden didn't want it in the 2nd half. Sure Bo, need to keep the team motivated, but how can you say he wasn't trying? I can't, I didn't have a have a video feed of the sideline.
Of course you Blame coaching at this point. This is an everygame problem. Coaching is why. Bo is obviously doing nothing to teach these players how to wrap-up. Bo is sitting on a gravy train because he thinks Husker fans will love him no matter what because he was hired by Osborne and was part of the Solich staff

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're never firing a 9 win coach again. He very well might win 9 gms, preach youth and talent, and we're sucked back in.

Youth and talent? Our offense is mature and we went 37 minutes against a young defense without scoring a single point. We got up 21-3 Beck went into Martinez the Passer mode and our team said here we go again and shut down.

UCLA may of came out asleep but we still put up 21 points in 22 minutes of play. The talent was there. The line was making holes, the backs were finding them and well our receivers were dropping balls but that is even more reason to stick with the run if it's working.

I am sitting in front of the tv going "shit why are we passing. Run Martinez god dammit run. Beck you need your ass kicked if you don' t run these horse we got. Fuck Martinez you're not a pocket passer, take the lane. Great now they are ahead of us. This game is over. Beck will think he has to throw now."

If I am like this how do you think the players are after being through it over and over and over again. We have talent but they are smart enough to know if that didn't work the first three time if probably won't work this time either. And they also know that their head coach will not put any responsibility on his coaches. It will always be they didn't execute.

Damnit if I get so frustrated I know these players are and don't blame them for quitting one bit.

We need to get a real coaching staff in here before we can't get a single recruit with a choice anywhere else.

Youth has nothing to do with it. It is stubborn fucking coaches who insist if we just do it one more time and meanwhile the coaches on the other side of the field are laughing their ass off at us.

Remember Wyoming taking a time out and going into the victory formation at the end of the half?

A program like Wyoming who should be dragging their ass behind them when they leave our stadium is disrespecting us on the field and laughing their ass off at us all the way home.

I am sick of this shit and don't blame the players one bit for quitting.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are all bo players now

Young and talented and they got exposed

Don't forgot ucla has young players to tell me who look better

Change enough is enough

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, that came out wrong. i just meant we need to live with Bo's decision. I agree, that the best decision he could make right now is getting rid of JP. The question would be, what would you do for a DC? promote from within? I guess Bo could just take over, but how is that any different than what we have, since we all know Bo is the play caller?

No, on Bo taking over.

He needs to fill the position and the entire defensive philosophy needs to be handed over to a proven Defensive Coordinator. Bo needs to say out of it. His system is proven fail.

Not everyone can be a Tom Osborne and handle coordination responsibility along with overseeing the entire program.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, on Bo taking over.

He needs to fill the position and the entire defensive philosophy needs to be handed over to a proven Defensive Coordinator. Bo needs to say out of it. His system is proven fail.

Not everyone can be a Tom Osborne and handle coordination responsibility along with overseeing the entire program.

Bo would never allow it. Remember Bo and brother Carl jawboning on the sideline. Carl had to get away from Bo.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to admit I am kinda happy Bo go blown out at home.I seen that coming a year ago. He cannot beat anybody with a pulse. He cannot recruit. And Im starting to believe he cannot coach Defense period. I am wondering how he was successful at all before.

I was ostracized last season for being "Debbie Downer" against Bo. Now it seems Husker nation is starting to take off the blinders

He had Round 1/Top 5 draft picks Dorsey (LSU) and Suh (Nebraska) in the trenches.

They were disruptors and difference makers. He was fortunate to get that quality of player back to back. They sure made his system look good.

The emperor has no clothes.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo would never allow it. Remember Bo and brother Carl jawboning on the sideline. Carl had to get away from Bo.

Of course he won't allow it. That's why he needs to go.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo was brought in to fix the defense, he made it worse, if we need another coach hired to do what Bo was hired for then what good does it do to keep him here? He doesn't coach the offense now as it is.

Soooo, what would you say you actually do around here Bo?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't care what Bo's record is this year.
I'd fire his ass.
He isn't getting the job done, and you guys know it.
Don't be gun shy, pull the trigger.
You guys deserve better than Pelini.
He's an idiot.
There are a lot of good coaches out there to go and get.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is now the leading candidate in the replace Bo Pelini charge at the University of Nebraska.

Saw this today on Wikipedia.

So I guess there is an "official charge" to get Bo out?

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry this is on Wikipedia page for Scott Frost

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD probably put it there.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks JJM, I would be more able to handle the blow outs (oops, mind on ****o) with her on sidelines. Sign her up

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im really having a hard time putting into words how I feel about yesterdays game. A good start followed by a train wreck? It literally made me sick to watch the team I love absolutely meltdown. Icant stand watching the Skers get beat by a better team let alone see them self destruct after a 21-3 lead.

That being said I absolutely can not imagine firing a guy who hasnt had a losing season with us. We did that once and as I recall it didnt turn out to well. Years ago I remember OSU firing Cooper and thinking " man what a bunch of whiney pukes" . I dont want our fanbase to be thought of that way. Bo is far from perfect, but he is a hell of a lot better than we give him credit for. It wasnt long ago he took Cosgroves D and had them ranked in the top 20 in 1 season.

We can do a fuck of a lot worse guys. Just sayin , take it for what its worth.