• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's official...Bo needs to go

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said though.......we are only ranked because we beat unranked teams....

So are we really a top 25 team?

I just don't believe it to be honest.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said though.......we are only ranked because we beat unranked teams....

So are we really a top 25 team?

I just don't believe it to be honest.

I can't answer that right now, it's too early. Polls are meaningless at this point.

Nebraska's been adequately ranked in the final polls the last few years IMO. Somewhere between #20-25

3rd Tier.

I expect the same this season.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to be pretty upset if we fell out of the top 10, man I can barely remember those days it's been so long ago

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. We got spoiled.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im really having a hard time putting into words how I feel about yesterdays game. A good start followed by a train wreck? It literally made me sick to watch the team I love absolutely meltdown. Icant stand watching the Skers get beat by a better team let alone see them self destruct after a 21-3 lead.

That being said I absolutely can not imagine firing a guy who hasnt had a losing season with us. We did that once and as I recall it didnt turn out to well. Years ago I remember OSU firing Cooper and thinking " man what a bunch of whiney pukes" . I dont want our fanbase to be thought of that way. Bo is far from perfect, but he is a hell of a lot better than we give him credit for. It wasnt long ago he took Cosgroves D and had them ranked in the top 20 in 1 season.

We can do a fuck of a lot worse guys. Just sayin , take it for what its worth.

Not a troll.

This was one of the best moves that TOSU university officals have ever made besides hiring Woody over former coach Paul Brown. Ohio State was know for many years as the graveyard of coaches, until it hired the right guy that could produce. TOSU fans may appear to be "whiney pukes" but we do not except mediocrity out of our coaches.

I know that Nebraska has made moves before that have not worked out (Bill Callahan/Frank Solich) but how long do expect to just except average out of a guy who no more fits Husker culture than Rid Rod did with Meatchicken. You can do a hell of a lot better and I hope your university officals see this. Good luck.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I've been thinking about it all day and I think I was wrong. Although I do still blame the players mostly for the loss Saturday, Bo is ultimately in charge of the team and should have had a way to counteract that.

What led me to this was reading a lot of articles reminding me of the spiral that is nebraska losses. Bo's been in this situation multiple times and it always spirals out of control. Why hasn't he figured out how to calm the storm. I think he could have easily have accomplished that by telling Beck to run Cross in the 3Q, but he didn't he let Beck put it on T-mart.

He's gotta go. We have too much talent to let it go to waste like this. We should be that talk of the Big Ten not a mediocre team.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I've been thinking about it all day and I think I was wrong. Although I do still blame the players mostly for the loss Saturday, Bo is ultimately in charge of the team and should have had a way to counteract that.

What led me to this was reading a lot of articles reminding me of the spiral that is nebraska losses. Bo's been in this situation multiple times and it always spirals out of control. Why hasn't he figured out how to calm the storm. I think he could have easily have accomplished that by telling Beck to run Cross in the 3Q, but he didn't he let Beck put it on T-mart.

He's gotta go. We have too much talent to let it go to waste like this. We should be that talk of the Big Ten not a mediocre team.

If the players don't know and are doing things wrong then their coach hasn't taught them very well. It pisses me off sooo much how were wasting our WR's, that part, isn't entirely the coaches fault, I'd say 70/30 coaches, I ranted in the other thread about that

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't answer that right now, it's too early. Polls are meaningless at this point.

Nebraska's been adequately ranked in the final polls the last few years IMO. Somewhere between #20-25

3rd Tier.

I expect the same this season.
------
And yet one can answer the question. Based on the last ten years of our football history we are no longer a top tier or even a second tier. We seldom beat quality teams and that is more than offset by the number of quality teams that end up beating us badly.

And this has been my whole point. We have no business being 3rd tier.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly still cannot believe what happened on Saturday! I just don't understand...I'm getting tired of this part of the process bullshit. Bo's process is not working, why do blowout losses against any opponents with a pulse keep happening? At least Tommie Frazier has the balls to start calling people out. Another mediocre year with 8-9 wins and blowout loss in the bowl game. Same song different verse, welcome to husker football

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's just 8 wins, that would be a first in the Pelini era.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Deadspin has audio of Pelini saying "Fuck you fans, fuck all of you"
after the Ohio St win in 2011. :eek:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also has audio of him telling some high profile media members to fuck off as well. Namely Tom Shatel.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, after hearing that from Bo, fuck him. Fire his ass now, he doesn't care.

"Cause the day is fucking coming now. We'll see what they can do when I'm fucking gone. I'm so fucking pissed off."

Yeah, we can hire someone who doesn't get fucking blown out in every game that is worth a shit.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, when the media wants your head on a platter you're finished.

They've obviously been saving this for the right moment. The honeymoon's been over for a while now, Bo's out of free passes, and divorce is eminent.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great, this is going to go over well. Dirt Shitlayer accomplished his task

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reckon Bo's secretary just fielded a phone call from Eichorst to set up a another lil' sit down?

LMAO

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we didn't already know, the teams actions on the field are an extension of Bo.

It's really time for the bloviating hot-head to go.

He might not survive the next week at this point.

Ron Brown or Tim Beck for interim?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this give Eichorst 'show cause'?