• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's official...Bo needs to go

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there a rule on hiring away coaches mid season? I know the traditional thing to do is if you fire a coach mid season you replace him with your OC or DC, but I doubt Nebraska wants any of that.

I'd imagine if tOSU president gets fired for behind the wall comments, Bo isn't nearly as safe.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there a rule on hiring away coaches mid season? I know the traditional thing to do is if you fire a coach mid season you replace him with your OC or DC, but I doubt Nebraska wants any of that.

I'd imagine if tOSU president gets fired for behind the wall comments, Bo isn't nearly as safe.

I really hope that doesn't happen.

If they feel the need to part ways, just appoint an interim like everyone else and bite the bullet on the rest of the season.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope that doesn't happen.

If they feel the need to part ways, just appoint an interim like everyone else and bite the bullet on the rest of the season.

I know you guys probably want to go after a HC, so that targeted HC probably wont leave his job midseason or even mention he is considering leaving..

BUT...

You will be competing with USC/Texas.

HOWEVER...

I am more concerned that Nebraska will take Scott Frost, that is where I am going with this.....Fire your coach, get a coordinator mid season. Likely a coordinator wwould jump ship more than a HC would mid year. Probably doestn happen, but was wondering if there was a rule.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't know who your interim would be? Seriously, your OC doesn't understand the word adjustments, and your DC is still learning how to properly tape his fingertips.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you guys probably want to go after a HC, so that targeted HC probably wont leave his job midseason or even mention he is considering leaving..

BUT...

You will be competing with USC/Texas.

HOWEVER...

I am more concerned that Nebraska will take Scott Frost, that is where I am going with this.....Fire your coach, get a coordinator mid season. Likely a coordinator wwould jump ship more than a HC would mid year. Probably doestn happen, but was wondering if there was a rule.

You really need to drop the Frost thing. Nebraska's not going to hire a HC who has 3 games experience as an OC.

Regarding Texas and USC Nebraska will hire someone who's a good fit for the program. That same person may not be a good fit for Texas and USC.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't know who your interim would be? Seriously, your OC doesn't understand the word adjustments, and your DC is still learning how to properly tape his fingertips.

Just STFU OD.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron Brown would take over as interim and then we would win the last 5 games and everyone would want him to be Head Coach.

Isn't that exactly how it would go here at Nebraska?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron Brown would take over as interim and then we would win the last 5 games and everyone would want him to be Head Coach.

Isn't that exactly how it would go here at Nebraska?

:nod:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't get enough of this picture....

5234b153e95c9.preview-620.jpg

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida Atlantic may need a D line coach?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already took ownership of this thread yesterday......and I said, "I know I made the mistake of thinking Bo needed to go before, but now I see the truth."

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FRREEEEEE OD !!!!

he is just harmless as a Christmas puppy

geeeeeez what mod did this ??

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Getting rid of Papuchis isn't going to do a damn thing......he isn't the one making the decisions Defensively....

Bo is the one standing there with the sheet in his hands calling the Defense.....Papuchis is nothing more than a waterboy who happens to know all the signals to signal in the plays after Bo makes a decision.

I've been one of the only people to keep making excuses for Bo and his staff. Today I have ran out of excuses. It is one thing straight up get blown out.....but it's another when you have a 3 score lead cruising into halftime and then you give up a huge TD going into the half and don't make a single adjustment from there on out......and get ran out of your own stadium to boot.

This ruins recruiting....it ruins player confidence.....it ruins the image of Nebraska Football which has already been a joke for the past decade.

Unless Bo makes some unreal changes, including staff changes and schematic changes, he is going to have to be let go.

For right now, I am starting to entertain the idea of a new face.

:L