• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Yasiel Puig hiding anything?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He defected. That means Cuba doesnt get a dime. Cuba doesn want their players to leave. Good lord you guys can't be this clueless. Baseball classify s him as a free agent as soon as he leaves that island. Cuba doesnt get a nickel

You are incredibly ill-informed. Catro didn't become one of the richest men in the world by just letting people go. Puig's family is there and if the payoffs don't come, they disappear. It happens to the vast majority of defectors. I'm beginning to think you're making up this business of your in-laws being in Cuba.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting where you show that i said " Cubans don't use steroids". You seem to be avoiding that. You posted it as a quote so I'm waiting to see where I said that.

That's a complete non-event that you're using to distract from the question at hand. It's a juvenile debating tactic and frankly, I'm tired of asking you to make sense here.

Agree or disagree, whatever. But stop pretending that it's anything but natural to question whether a white-hot muscle-bound Cuban is using steroids or not.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily - Just saying - You'd be surprised at some of the hidden laws

Hidden laws? You're talking about players cuba allows to play in Mexico and other latin countries. Those are usually second tear players not the top Cuban players. Puig defected . Cuba doesnt get a nickle.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely a fake birth certificate. Hes probably 26-27.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a complete non-event that you're using to distract from the question at hand. It's a juvenile debating tactic and frankly, I'm tired of asking you to make sense here.

Agree or disagree, whatever. But stop pretending that it's anything but natural to question whether a white-hot muscle-bound Cuban is using steroids or not.

You quoted me as saying that "cubans dont use steroids" . Now when it's obvious it's a lie and you made it up to help your argument you say I'm using it to distract? LOL. So you obviously lied to help your point and you claim to be some one whe can tell if a man is 22 or 27 which you obviously can't . So you just lie and make things up to prove your point. No wonder your done. You got caught.

Last edited by a moderator:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for a bit of common sense.

Common sense is hardly common these days. You found another person who thinks he can tell if a man is 22 or 26 just by looking at him. Congrats on that.LOL

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Common sense is hardly common these days. You found another person who thinks he can tell if a man is 22 or 26 just by looking at him. Congrats on that.LOL

Yes, common sense. Most anyone can tell when someone is older than they say they are. And you know that but for some reason you're taking this very personally and you're being incredibly stubborn and illogical in a vain attempt to make some obscure point about Cuban baseball players being above reproach because your wife is Cuban.

BREAKING NEWS: Miguel Tejada is "vouching" for Puig's age.

"I've seen his Cuban birth certificate. He's really 22. I promise." - Miggy T

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13_DylanMoses_1440x1920.jpg

an 8th grader. I'm sure our circus sideshow rejects could see that.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
socaljim242 your not going to convince anyone of anything the way your going. There are questions about this player and you should accept that.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
socaljim242 your not going to convince anyone of anything the way your going. There are questions about this player and you should accept that.

That's all I'm saying. Agree or disagree, there are valid questions about Yasiel Puig's age and use of steroids. This isn't the Dodgers board and we should be able to talk freely without indignant fans of the Dodgers, Puig or Cuba pretending like the guy is above reproach and we have no right to talk about it.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all I'm saying. Agree or disagree, there are valid questions about Yasiel Puig's age and use of steroids. This isn't the Dodgers board and we should be able to talk freely without indignant fans of the Dodgers, Puig or Cuba pretending like the guy is above reproach and we have no right to talk about it.

dylan-moses-f63a886e185d61de.jpg

Sure you can question anyones age but you're doing it because of how he looks which is rediculous when you realize this kid above is a freshman in High school. Tell me you wouldn't blink twice is someone told you he was a sophomore running back at Bama. Be honest.
Puig was known in Cuba when he was 14-15. What you fail to grasp is all these players who get signed out of nowhere where not being followed since they were 14-15. They show up out of nowhere that's why people have to go by their birth certificate. Puig has been playing in cuba since he was a young young kid . Thats like Drew Berrymore trying to give a fake age when shes 25. As far as steroids go he wasn't in panama or the DR. He was in cuba and banned from baseball because he was caught trying to leave numerous times. If you know anything about Cuba and it's obvious you don't he was hard pressed to find food never mind steroids. From accounts from the Coast Guard boat that picked him and a group floating in the ocean on a raft a year before he got out for good, he was obviously a big boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you know anything about Cuba and it's obvious you don't he was hard pressed to find food never mind steroids.

Okay, you just proved you're making up this business of having relatives in Cuba.

1.) Cuba is a communist country and there is no starvation. Everyone eats and everyone eats well. Food is everywhere and it's there for the taking.

2.) Cuban baseball prospects use steroids. Period.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is only 22 then he has a glass knee - out with a strain after sliding into third. I think the Dodgers just found out the hard way why he didnt try to slide into the base on the prior games - He does not trust that knee

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13_DylanMoses_1440x1920.jpg

an 8th grader. I'm sure our circus sideshow rejects could see that.

the scarier part is why are you including crotch shots...I glance at this post and BAM...I am forced to look at a cup...get a grip....if you want to send out head shots...errr...whatever...you know what I mean...do it...but stop with the crotch on the screen shots dude....thank you.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the scarier part is why are you including crotch shots...I glance at this post and BAM...I am forced to look at a cup...get a grip....if you want to send out head shots...errr...whatever...you know what I mean...do it...but stop with the crotch on the screen shots dude....thank you.

Mabe thats the part that excites him the most :laugh3:

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all those Rockie haters who claim that Tulo and Cargo are always injured, how about Yasiel Puig? He is injured MORE than ANY other player in MLB.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all those Rockie haters who claim that Tulo and Cargo are always injured, how about Yasiel Puig? He is injured MORE than ANY other player in MLB.

what in the fuck are you talking about? this is the first time he's gone on the DL in his career.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not going to touch the Cuba issue since none of us really know who uses steroids and who doesn't. Just ask Aaron Rodgers or anyone who used to be a Ryan Braun fan.

We actually disagree on the Dodgers' board a lot, as a matter of fact we disagree with each other the majority of the time. There's nothing subjective about our board.