• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Sleeper Teams for All 11 Conferences

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree except for one caveat. Baylor's offensive line was always overlooked because of the skill folks. They had pretty good ones during that offensive run. Briles needs a good O-Line...has FSU fixed that? If so, yeah, they could be a real pain in the ass offensively. If not,.............

View attachment 211098

The O-line is still the biggest question, Houston's offensive line was bad for a couple years until Briles came to town last year. I think he will be able to scheme around it.

That's the most confidence I've seen you have in your Miners in years

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressive, I wish I had done the same
Just start trying to recreate by listing the teams you have seen play. Then, look at old schedules and fill in the blanks where you can. You might not hit them or remember them all, but you will be surprised. My CFB stats are thorough and complete, but I had to wing it with Basketball by this re-creation method.

FSU rules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think you are right about FSU. We should be pretty good. But we'll see game 1 in Jacksonville soon enough.

other than that Louisville, UCLA and Minnesota.

Louisville would not be surprised if they make a bowl. Sattersfield has shown he can turn around a program quickly and Louisville has some players. UCLA will surprise with their dynamic QB as a sophomore and go 9-3 and Minnesota will go 10-2 and win the B1G West division.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think you are right about FSU. We should be pretty good. But we'll see game 1 in Jacksonville soon enough.

other than that Louisville, UCLA and Minnesota.

Louisville would not be surprised if they make a bowl. Sattersfield has shown he can turn around a program quickly and Louisville has some players. UCLA will surprise with their dynamic QB as a sophomore and go 9-3 and Minnesota will go 10-2 and win the B1G West division.

Maybe I'm preparing for the Armageddon scenario so that I'm not disappointed after making the trip down there, but I feel like you guys have the potential to rip us a new one this year.

UCLA I'd like if their schedule wasn't so tough

Louisville I disagree on, Satterfield is a great coach but Bobby Petrino leaves an absolute smoldering pile of trash each time he leaves somewhere. He hasn't left anywhere without his former team regressing badly.

FSU rules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true looks like UCLA could win 6 games and be a good team.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O-line is still the biggest question, Houston's offensive line was bad for a couple years until Briles came to town last year. I think he will be able to scheme around it.

That's the most confidence I've seen you have in your Miners in years
Hope springs eternal! I just want them to play hard and be competitive. There is no reason for them not being able to do either one of those. I don't ever seeing us being able to recruit well enough to ever be world beaters. But we can damn sure do better than we have recently.