• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Belichick a mad scientist genius or

Cheat or Legend

• Legend

Votes: 34 72.3%
  • Cheater

Votes: 13 27.7%

• Total voters

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so.

Pete is the shit.....
Pete just got busted for the third time cheating during practices. No suspension, no picks lost. All for the same proven offense which he is solely responsible for:scratch:

Wierd no one is talking about this? I guess Paul Allen must be Goodell's new BFF since the fallout with Kraft?

The NFL wants us to believe it's all about integrity of the shield :rolleyes2:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete just got busted for the third time cheating during practices. No suspension, no picks lost. All for the same proven offense which he is solely responsible for:scratch:

Wierd no one is talking about this? I guess Paul Allen must be Goodell's new BFF since the fallout with Kraft?

Actually I just read another report that said the Hawks lose a 5th round pick in 17.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I just read another report that said the Hawks lose a 5th round pick in 17.

So much for your burgeoning conspiracy theory.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for your burgeoning conspiracy theory.
Not really. It's a 5th round pick. After violating the same rule 3 times. Players get banned after three PED offenses. Other teams loose higher picks, more $ and suspensions for violtaions not related.

So care to enlighten me on how this punishment makes sense? The same rule broken 3 times. Then again we're dealing with a kangaroo court. I never bought into the conspiracy of the Goodell/NYJ vs NE theory. But maybe there is more there than meets the eye.

NE assessed huge penalties for violating a directive, not a rule until the next year to not film from certain locations.
NE & TB assessed huge penalties for not FULLY cooperating with an investigation to an accusation that was never proven.
Neither violation are related yet Goodell throws the book at them.

Other teams like NO get hammered...

Just sayin. There is no equality in the league. So NFL stop with the integrity of the shield bs.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick's just a system coach under the Brady system. Plug in Rex Ryan and the Pats would still win.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could never respond to a guy like Carroll. Gung ho eager beavers never work for me. Give me a no BS guy like Bill B any day.

I thought they got a big fine and lost a pick? Thought I'd heard that.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great job bringing up Pete in a BB thread.
Typical deflection.
No one is talking much about it because it isn't like Pete had a film crew taping an opponents practice. It was for too hard of play during OTA's. I am disappointed in the punishment, but I get it.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give it up to Bill he has won games for over a decade nearly 15 years. He has won games where his defense was ranked top 3 and won games where his offense broke records. He would turn nobodies into pro bowlers then when their asking price was high they would let them walk in free agency play mediocre with their new team and the patriots would still win games. He has a lot of accusations of cheating and I am sure to a degree some of it could be true but you cant go 15 years only relying on cheating. A lot of his coordinators left to be Head Coaches

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read how can someone cheat during an offseason practice?? How does hitting in practice give you a real advantage over your opponent?

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick's just a system coach under the Brady system. Plug in Rex Ryan and the Pats would still win.
Woah there big guy. Let's not go over the edge there.

PS you owe me a roll of paper towels to clean up the mess from me spitting out my coffee

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. It's a 5th round pick. After violating the same rule 3 times. Players get banned after three PED offenses. Other teams loose higher picks, more $ and suspensions for violtaions not related.

So care to enlighten me on how this punishment makes sense? The same rule broken 3 times. Then again we're dealing with a kangaroo court. I never bought into the conspiracy of the Goodell/NYJ vs NE theory. But maybe there is more there than meets the eye.

NE assessed huge penalties for violating a directive, not a rule until the next year to not film from certain locations.
NE & TB assessed huge penalties for not FULLY cooperating with an investigation to an accusation that was never proven.
Neither violation are related yet Goodell throws the book at them.

Other teams like NO get hammered...

Just sayin. There is no equality in the league. So NFL stop with the integrity of the shield bs.

Glad you got to vent again. Eventually you'll work the anger out of your system.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the dumbest thing I have ever read how can someone cheat during an offseason practice?? How does hitting in practice give you a real advantage over your opponent?

It's a wear and tear issue that the players association backs as well.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a wear and tear issue that the players association backs as well.

I understand that if you want to argue the wear and tear of the players and how it wasn't agreed upon with the players union that's totally fair. What I am saying is how this makes Pete Caroll a cheater?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that if you want to argue the wear and tear of the players and how it wasn't agreed upon with the players union that's totally fair. What I am saying is how this makes Pete Caroll a cheater?

It has something to do with Karma, hurt feelings, and projection.

Logic, not so much.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because it's against the rules and he's the coach.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, logic not so much.