• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Mariota falls to 10 the Rams have struck Gold

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have all beat this horse until no tissue is left and then some. Several posters such as Zeke, ALR, SJ76, and Vita to name a few have stated the man has been traded and is no longer a Ram. SO I suggest we end this continuing argument because we have exhausted all of the possible reasons that can prove Cougar's argument to be based in fallacy more than reality. Cougar isn't going to change his mind even with obvious evidence right in the posts that he either ignores or cannot see and the story is not done elsewhere.

Zeke and Smed have the best solution. If you want to continue to follow Sammie go to the Eagles thread or whatever team he finally ends up with and follow the player there. I think it is safe to say, the majority of us have had enough of this discussion. Geez, give it a rest!

upload_2015-3-23_8-24-12.jpeg

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect it'll return once camp gets going and then the season. No matter what happens to Sammie, either way someone will have to mention it for a resolution to this argument even though we have had tons of players leave and have crappy careers and be out of football or great careers and even get a ring like in the cases of Amendola and Hooamanawanui in New England and nearly everyone forgets about those players. If it gets to the point of people becoming obsessive about it after we have pretty much agreed to move along, then I shall remedy the situation.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about Sam is that it doesn't matter at this point. Its why I had a poll earlier on that said 'what would upset you more: Sam taking another team to the playoffs or Sam coming back and getting injured again?' Clearly the 2nd option is much, much worse because it means the Rams would be really bad. No use in worrying about what other teams do with Sam at this point because he busted on the Rams with too many injuries.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only worthwhile convo about Sam at this point is if he can start 8 games for the Eagles next year to avoid the Rams giving up a 2016 pick as compensation. Beyond that, he's the Eagles problem/savior to discuss.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect it'll return once camp gets going and then the season. No matter what happens to Sammie, either way someone will have to mention it for a resolution to this argument even though we have had tons of players leave and have crappy careers and be out of football or great careers and even get a ring like in the cases of Amendola and Hooamanawanui in New England and nearly everyone forgets about those players. If it gets to the point of people becoming obsessive about it after we have pretty much agreed to move along, then I shall remedy the situation.

images

Sam Bradford is PRECIOUS!!!!