• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope Tom Brady sticks around for 2 more years

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Kevin Curtis days"

That's some funny shit

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just so we can beat him twice and take our rightful spot as the Daddy of the Patriots. I could see him pussing out and retiring after losing SB LIII to safeguard his legacy, but then a bunch of New York cocksuckers would be saying that they are co-owners of the Pats along with us, and unfortunately, they would be technically right. And the thought of having to share such a distinction, let alone with Joisey idiots, makes me feel
giphy.gif

No, you don't

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so sure....They will never again travel an easier path to the big game, and they couldnt win it this season, I still think the Chiefs or Steelers could have prevented them from making it this season, the NFL Gods blessed them with Marriotta and Bortles instead

I just dont see that repeating
The Chiefs D was compromised. DJ had imploded as a run defender. Berry goes without saying. Hali was d-o-n-e and had 1 tackle all year. Add guys like Allen Bailey, Dee Ford, and Steven Nelson on top of that and you got a recipe that produces the 30th ranked DVOA defense and the 32nd weighted DVOA defense. I don't see how they beat the Pats unless they just outscore them which is very hard to do, but not impossible. Next year could be... very interesting. Last year just kind fell on its face after you peel back a layer. Chiefs D may be back with a vengeance next year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pine for the days of Seattle domination and yuuuge pissing contests between Broncos and Seahawks fans.
Philly fans had everyone fooled. We all thought Seattle's obnoxiousness couldn't be topped. Shame on us Philly is making Seattle look like amateurs.

I am personally apologizing to all the 12s.

:nono:Don't get me wrong, your still obnoxious but no longer are you the pinnacle:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so sure....They will never again travel an easier path to the big game, and they couldnt win it this season, I still think the Chiefs or Steelers could have prevented them from making it this season, the NFL Gods blessed them with Marriotta and Bortles instead

I just dont see that repeating
You do understand Pitt had their chance and failed right?

OBTW seeing all the empty seat in new NY stadium not sure you should be dogging out the Bucs fans. Granted a cup of ice costs you $13 in NY.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just so we can beat him twice and take our rightful spot as the Daddy of the Patriots. I could see him pussing out and retiring after losing SB LIII to safeguard his legacy, but then a bunch of New York cocksuckers would be saying that they are co-owners of the Pats along with us, and unfortunately, they would be technically right. And the thought of having to share such a distinction, let alone with Joisey idiots, makes me feel
giphy.gif

You're the youngest person I know with diabetes caused by obesity.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly fans had everyone fooled. We all thought Seattle's obnoxiousness couldn't be topped. Shame on us Philly is making Seattle look like amateurs.

I am personally apologizing to all the 12s.

:nono:Don't get me wrong, your still obnoxious but no longer are you the pinnacle:suds:

Aaahhh fuck! Seattle better win the SB soon so we can claim that top spot of obnoxiousness again.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just got his drivers license, it made him feel like he can finally sit at the adult table.
Funny so did handicrappers as noted by his above posting.