• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many more Rings would Bill have if Brady wasnt born?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still have to have a good QB. The first year or two of Belichick coaching the Patriots when Bledsoe was the QB weren't that great. Cassell didn't even make the playoffs.

You can't give the Patriots and Belichick credit without giving the credit Brady. Funny how that works.

if Tom was suspended for the season, with this start, that you and I know will be 4-0

Think they were making the playoffs this season?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you do me a favor and change "well-known member" under your avatar to "bullshit artist"? Would save me some work.

Most Brady fans are as angry as you

I didn't create this thread thinking it would be any other way

"Who cares about the other 53 guys and the best coach on the planet"

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread needs some Tide

Tide_simply_clean_and_fresh_3.png

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think the ratings for the Pats-Browns game when Brady returns are going to be through the roof. They definitely should flex that to Sunday night. So much love and hate in one game.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair point......But many of these players/coaches etc., are starting to say "Hmmmm, is it just the system", is it Belihchick......And that's mostly all Im doing here......If you wanna act like youre not hearing the same around the sports world, You are not being honest

There is an article right now on CBSsports that says "Bradys' demise is greatly exaggerated"....So the apologists are now out in full force, because they know people are starting to question it all

So is Parcells the joke or Lawrence Taylor???

And please please please tell me what former player or coach is saying that Brady is no more than a system QB and a fraud.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is going to get credit for all the postseason wins (and yes that's what we did here today), than he's gonna have to take the criticism for the losses, that's how it works

Its not "All Brady" when they win

"All Everyone else" when they lose

Nope it isn't but to make moronic comments like he was "by far' the worst player on the team is just stupid still.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, told them I played TE and I'm not accurate past 10 yards. They said I was over-qualified.
Hahaha, good stuff hammer tip of the hat.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Brady fans are as angry as you

I didn't create this thread thinking it would be any other way

"Who cares about the other 53 guys and the best coach on the planet"

NOBODY is saying that.

This is the topic you keep trying to make. That it has to be either Tom or Belichick. And I am saying no, they both are great.

And if it is either or... then pick

Parcells or Taylor
Montana or Rice

Make your choices.. if you are saying this is how it has to be.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to take me a while to go through and bullshit all of Dirt's posts in this thread. Gonna have to work late.
Here's the cliifnotes: the myth of Tom Brady is dead as s fucking doornail.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Tom was suspended for the season, with this start, that you and I know will be 4-0

Think they were making the playoffs this season?

Doesn't give them a championship by far. People assume they're going 16-0. Arizona was a big game and Arians got out coached but it was also an opening day game. You don't think it's possible the better teams in the league won't so surprised when it gets to them?

One reason the Casell led Patriots didn't make the playoffs is that they lost to all the good teams in the AFC conference. So they lost the tie-breaker.

Funny how that works.

Let's see how that scrub Brady does when he gets back.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is an article right now on CBSsports that says "Bradys' demise is greatly exaggerated"....So the apologists are now out in full force, because they know people are starting to question it all

The only article I see talking about the greatness of Bill Belichick when it talks about Brady links to the writers article that says "Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time"

So please don't say that is someone saying he's a system piece of trash... Kinda exactly the opposite of that.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Brady* ball washing is at all time high when a ball thrown up for grabs is being deemed as a perfect pass.

And this even when Garopollo, and other QBs playing in that offense have shown to do the exact same things that Brady* has done so far.

Your guy had the worst SB in history 27 QBR, even worse than Peytons this year, but who cares they both won

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is going to get credit for all the postseason wins (and yes that's what we did here today), than he's gonna have to take the criticism for the losses, that's how it works

Its not "All Brady" when they win

"All Everyone else" when they lose

Exactly... And you are talking about the guy who no one has more post-season wins, TD's yards, comebacks, one of the best playoff records and QB ratings...

That's fine if you want to sit there and point at this loss and that loss and cherry pick and pretend that someone else has even come close to his level at winning games in the playoffs.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. That throw was clearly just a lobbed ball, something like a hail mary. It was Gronk who came down with it. It was probably one of the worst passes Brady* has ever thrown in his career. Gronk simply saved his ass, and the DB/ LB who was covering him messed up big time.

Dude, that was a DIME and with the season on the line... You gotta give credit where credit is due... That was big time... He put that in a perfect spot...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Brady we don't win that Super Bowl
Sonny, I respect you.

Most of the time.

the guy was the best player for Seattle. Without his abysmal play that game isn't even close.

And you know it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we seriously not going to acknowledge the Patriots and their organizational (belichick) brilliance? On a day where they only had 3 days to prepare with a 3rd string qb/rookie, they completely outclass the Texans and shut them out? Crazy. Can we please admit finally that Tom Brady’s greatness and brilliance is without any doubt in no small part attributable to Belichick and how he prepares his teams and GM’s them? I mean this guy has completely run laps around everyone. Is anyone close to him? He only has smart players, they are smarter than every team in the league on the field, they play smarter. Almost always win the turnover battle, are assessed fewer penalties, put the QB in a system best suited to his abilities, call brilliant game plans on offense and defense and almost always win special teams. They have great kickers and punters. Always a lefty punter. His punter was dropping punts left and right inside the 20. They have exploited the new kickoff rule. Every team they play they truly prepare a specific game plan for, they take away the other teams best tendencies and players, they push and bend the rules. In every single area they dominate. It is truly amazing.
You're right Brissett did complete 11 passes. Jacoby Brisset MVP I'm calling it now.