• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope Tom Brady sticks around for 2 more years

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just so we can beat him twice and take our rightful spot as the Daddy of the Patriots. I could see him pussing out and retiring after losing SB LIII to safeguard his legacy, but then a bunch of New York cocksuckers would be saying that they are co-owners of the Pats along with us, and unfortunately, they would be technically right. And the thought of having to share such a distinction, let alone with Joisey idiots, makes me feel
giphy.gif

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just so we can beat him twice and take our rightful spot as the Daddy of the Patriots. I could see him pussing out and retiring after losing SB LIII to safeguard his legacy, but then a bunch of New York cocksuckers would be saying that they are co-owners of the Pats along with us, and unfortunately, they would be technically right. And the thought of having to share such a distinction, let alone with Joisey idiots, makes me feel
giphy.gif

Philly is a minority shareholder in the ownership of the New England Patriots

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pine for the days of Seattle domination and yuuuge pissing contests between Broncos and Seahawks fans.

True and at least Denver had some pedigree winning SB's before. Some of these Philly cats are funny and insecure. Glad @mcnabb7542 is here, one of the few Philly men here

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

RIP...every team that said this before you.

i remember seattle, and that someday cincy was coming.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are Bengals fans gonna be like this once Dalton takes his rightful ownership of tAFC?

Bucs fans were never like this...

LOL

I have a buddy in the Tampa area that tells me he takes his 2 kids to a Buccs game from time to time

Walks right up to the gate, gets good seats for like $13 a pop

What a fanbase