• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope Tom Brady sticks around for 2 more years

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I have a buddy in the Tampa area that tells me he takes his 2 kids to a Buccs game from time to time

Walks right up to the gate, gets good seats for like $13 a pop

What a fanbase
Sounds like my plans for this summer.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could see it coming from a mile away too when he was healthy. He's a freak.
Agreed but Embiid getting hurt was status quo for awhile. I do remember thinking he was pretty much the perfect NBA prospect in terms of upside.

I feel like we have 1 more year of 'New England Evil Empire' and 1-2 years of Tom Brady being old and having the team carry him and people rooting for him as we question our own mortality.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed but Embiid getting hurt was status quo for awhile. I do remember thinking he was pretty much the perfect NBA prospect in terms of upside.

I feel like we have 1 more year of 'New England Evil Empire' and 1-2 years of Tom Brady being old and having the team carry him and people rooting for him as we question our own mortality.
nope. i see 2 more usual type years from brady/patriots. 2019 will be a very interesting. my thinking is...

they draft a kid they like THIS YEAR. move up, what have you. its a good class with some upside.

let him clipboard behind brady for 2 years. hand him the keys. brady retires after 2019.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not so sure....They will never again travel an easier path to the big game, and they couldnt win it this season, I still think the Chiefs or Steelers could have prevented them from making it this season, the NFL Gods blessed them with Marriotta and Bortles instead

I just dont see that repeating

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope. i see 2 more usual type years from brady/patriots. 2019 will be a very interesting. my thinking is...

they draft a kid they like THIS YEAR. move up, what have you. its a good class with some upside.

let him clipboard behind brady for 2 years. hand him the keys. brady retires after 2019.
Eh, I don't know.

I personally think the older Pats championship teams would demolish the Pats teams from the past 2 seasons. These new Pats teams remind me a bit of those Peyton Colts teams. They are reliant on the QB being really good. Not sure where Gronk is at after next season. Edelman and Hightower would be huge for them next year, though.

They are on pace for a 13-3 type of season next year no doubt.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so sure....They will never again travel an easier path to the big game, and they couldnt win it this season, I still think the Chiefs or Steelers could have prevented them from making it this season, the NFL Gods blessed them with Marriotta and Bortles instead

I just dont see that repeating
Steelers or Jaguars yes.

Chiefs D by the 2nd half of the Titans game was the worst in football and with Kelce banged up the Patriots would've beaten the Chiefs by 10+ points. That was not the same team from week 1.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True and at least Denver had some pedigree winning SB's before. Some of these Philly cats are funny and insecure. Glad @mcnabb7542 is here, one of the few Philly men here

Yeah that guy is actually pretty cool, (well except the way he treats Vikings fans) but other then that he's a cool guy

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I don't know.

I personally think the older Pats championship teams would demolish the Pats teams from the past 2 seasons. These new Pats teams remind me a bit of those Peyton Colts teams. They are reliant on the QB being really good. Not sure where Gronk is at after next season. Edelman and Hightower would be huge for them next year, though.

They are on pace for a 13-3 type of season next year no doubt.
absolutely. thats not lost on us here. bills a defensive coach with a game plan in the HOF. hes moved on from being that guy.

they moved away from that after teddy et al retired or moved on. focus went from a killer front 7, to a lesser, less pressure front 7 and heavy loads on the DB's. brady reliant. absolutely. toss in a few REALLY bad drafts and here we are.

bend but dont break blah blah blah.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers or Jaguars yes.

Chiefs D by the 2nd half of the Titans game was the worst in football and with Kelce banged up the Patriots would've beaten the Chiefs by 10+ points. That was not the same team from week 1.

Maybe so

I think what you saw in the SB was a defense that could have been destroyed had it run into a good offense

Fortunately for them, the Jags and Titans were perfect opponents for them

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9mLSM.gif

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But it has to be the "right guy".

If you get that he is the bees knees. Then you might be in trouble

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it has to be the "right guy".

If you get that he is the bees knees. Then you might be in trouble
yup. and believe me, bill started scouting as soon as he hung up with SF.

pats will draft a QB this year.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just so we can beat him twice and take our rightful spot as the Daddy of the Patriots. I could see him pussing out and retiring after losing SB LIII to safeguard his legacy, but then a bunch of New York cocksuckers would be saying that they are co-owners of the Pats along with us, and unfortunately, they would be technically right. And the thought of having to share such a distinction, let alone with Joisey idiots, makes me feel
giphy.gif
I suspect the Eagles don't even make the playoff's next year so how is this gonna happen?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I thought when I first saw the Jimmy trade
i think part of the reason bill was ok with letting jimmy go is he sees another guy in this draft he wants, and can get.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't even realize OP liked football.
Really? A quick search on the Eagles board shows me posting in every 2016 game thread (you know, when they were 7-9).

Been an Iggles fan since the Kevin Curtis days. It’s in my blood, and our takeover of the NFL is manifest destiny.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? A quick search on the Eagles board shows me posting in every 2016 game thread (you know, when they were 7-9).

Been an Iggles fan since the Kevin Curtis days. It’s in my blood, and our takeover of the NFL is manifest destiny.
Learn something eryday around here.