• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate to say this.....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't hand the Lombardi to the Hawks just yet.

They will be a force but there are two teams in the AFC that look to be very strong as well.

Pats defense looked very good last night and that was without two starting LB's.

Chandler Jones is going to benefit from having a secondary that can cover.

If they let secondaries cover... They have to back of on the no contact or it's gonna be a frustrating year for defensive backfields in the NFL...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But remember it's not like Seattle dominated offensively against the Saints or 9ers on their run to the SB and those were games that could have swung the other way if a few plays were in favor of the other team.

And don't get me wrong Seattle is still one of the favorites to win it all but the offensive line could be their downfall if they don't.

Niners were playing dam good ball coming into Seattle in the NFC title game... Didn't surprise me one bit it came down to the wire... Both teams were at a high level defensively.... Saints were playing good as well and defensively played stout... But the final score shouldn't have really been as close as it was... Saints had some breaks down the stretch... NFC was tough to win last year for sure...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of the recent SB winners have won with a terrible line. See Steelers with Ben and Packers with Rodgers. The difference is those teams have QB's that can extend plays and offset the poor O-line, just like Wilson. Also, the hawks are a terrible pass blocking unit but excellent in run blocking. Lastly, Hawks still posses the best Defense in the NFL and that's more consistent than a dominant offense (as proven again last season). I see no reason not to believe this team won't win the SB again unless they sustain major/multiple significant injuries.

Good points... Certain qb's do extend play's laterally and it causes all kinds of problems for pass rushes even if your O- line is sub-par... Ben and Rodgers are good examples of that... So is Wilson...

theseymonsta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they let secondaries cover... They have to back of on the no contact or it's gonna be a frustrating year for defensive backfields in the NFL...

They can't continue to throw flags at the rate they are, the games will run over and the networks will not be happy.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring it on. The NFC is gonna be tough, but I like our chances to contend

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks look scary good

I said the same thing of the Bears board (not those exact words) and you would think I cussed somebody's mom. I'm afraid some of my fellow Bear fans are mainlining the Kool Aid.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen anything that would make me believe the Seahawks aren't the best team in the NFL. They finished last year number one and the starters are still playing like the best team in the NFL. Anyone who disagrees is simply blind or in denial.

Other than that, the only thing we know for sure is the Cardinals can beat them in Seattle. Ha, ha....Had to throw that in there.:whistle:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its preseason. Im not too worried about it. The Bears will be fine. Stop comparing the Bears to the Lions. The Bears are much better.

Having said that, the Seahawks are the best team in the NFC and better than the Bears. Not because of a preseason game, but because they won the Super Bowl last year. Their defense will be tops again barring any injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its preseason. Im not too worried about it. The Bears will be fine. Stop comparing the Bears to the Lions. The Bears are much better.

Having said that, the Seahawks are the best team in the NFC and better than the Bears. Not because of a preseason game, but because they won the Super Bowl last year. Their defense will be tops again barring any injuries.

Yet you voted in the poll that the Seahawks would "miss the playoffs.
Weird.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Seahawks are better than the Bears because the Bears are simply an average team. There are several teams in the NFC that are better than the Bears including:

Seattle
San Francisco
Green Bay
New Orleans
Carolina
Philadelphia
Arizona
Lion's (you say the Bears are much better, but I disagree)