• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I found a tough stretch in Denver schedule

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had one rough game last season, giving up only one TD all season long. I think he'll be exactly what we need in the secondary, a veteran HOF presence.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had one rough game last season, giving up only one TD all season long. I think he'll be exactly what we need in the secondary, a veteran HOF presence.

Exactly. People who think Bailey can't play anymore are basing that entirely on the first half of the Baltimore game and ignoring that he had an outstanding season once again.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not fair to any team to have to play a division rival twice in three games.

KC should win one.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not fair to any team to have to play a division rival twice in three games.

KC should win one.

Not sure that I'd call it "unfair", but I think you are probably right that it can be more difficult to beat a team twice in only two weeks. And it has also been historically tough for visiting teams to win at Arrowhead late in the season.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. People who think Bailey can't play anymore are basing that entirely on the first half of the Baltimore game and ignoring that he had an outstanding season once again.

He got burnt a time or two by a burner. He's lost a step but against most anyone else he can hold his own among the best in the league.

No need for people to overreact.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again....

2005-06: Vanderjagt shanks a field goal. Oline plays horrendous. The whole dungy son death thing definitely played a role. Steelers go on to win superbowl.
06-07: Won the super bowl. In what was ironically one of peytons worst years in the playoffs... hmm maybe winning is a team thing?
07-08: The defense can't manage to stop BILLY VOLEK. There was even a 3rd and 20 he converted.
08-09: 3rd and 2 at their own 10 or so. Gijon Robinson doesn't move when the ball is snapped peyton throws it away. chargers kick FG to go to OT, colts never get the ball. Nearly every colts drive started inside their own 10 yard line.
09-10: Colts lose in the SB. yes we know the pick, but there were a few other crucial plays in that game everyone seems to overlook along with the fact that the d couldn't stop brees for shit.
10-11: Colts go up with less than a minute to go in the game before allowing a GW drive by sanchez... caldwell calls the boneheaded timeout.
12-13: Rahim Moore goes full idiot mode.

Was Tom Brady a better QB from 06 to now? Or from 2001-2005? Just curious... because anyone with a brain would say he is better now, yet he is 0-2 in the SB since then and has had some pretty horrific playoff performances. Interesting...

05-06- Who fault was it that Indy was down 21-3 going to the 4th? Blaming Vanderjagt is hilarious. If Peyton and the offense didn't wait until the 4th quarter to play football they wouldn't have need a Vanderjagt fg.

07-08 yes you're correct about the defense being unable to stop Billy Volek BUT Manning had 4 chances from the Chargers 9 and after running it on 1st down, he threw 3 straight incomplete passes. Brady wins the game if he was the Colts QB.

08-09 The 25th ranked Chargers defense allowed 17 points to Manning..Enough said. You can't even blame the D for this as they held San Diego to 17 points in 4 quarters. As one of the best Qbs in NFL history no way should you lose a game when a team only scored 17 points in 4 quarters

09-10- Another game where Peyton was not as good as he needed to be. Peyton missed a critical chance to put the Colts up 7 late in the 4th. They were in the red zone and had to settle for 3 which cut the Jets lead to 1 instead of being up 4. If he finishes the drive there they win the game. BTW blaming the defense is ridiculous. It's the defense fault that the special teams allowed a huge return which allowed the Jets to start that drive at their 46 yard line? All they needed was about 25 yards with 2 timeouts to get into fg range. If the special teams doesn't allow a huge return and the Jets start inside their own 30, I think Indy wins this game.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL It's not as if anyone but perhaps the guy who started this thread didn't realize that Indy was going to be a tough game. I know that I told him that before you did in this thread. And yet you bump your post instead of mine. LOL

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL It's not as if anyone but perhaps the guy who started this thread didn't realize that Indy was going to be a tough game. I know that I told him that before you did in this thread. And yet you bump your post instead of mine. LOL

Ooops, sorry. I honestly didn't read through every post. I just though Indy was an obvious oversight on his part.