• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hoke needs to GO!

Y

Yapp14

You mean High St. in Columbus? If so I'm not from there, I'm from Akron. And lighting anything on fire on High St. in Akron is foolish, the APD are on that street.
Yes High St in Cbus...I am well aware of your prior activities in Akron. We have a dossier on you:minion:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tressel would be a double agent if he would land in ann arbor. He'd start losing games on purpose!

Can't be any fucking worse than Hoke!

Mickey Mouse could be hired as the Next HC of UofM as long as they won! I just think the last year at OSU put the Sweater Vest under a microscope. But if came to UofM and started winning I can say he would be considered a Michigan Man quickly....winning has a way of making people forget past issues.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yeah I doubt Michigan would want the NCAA fallout from hiring tressel.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes High St in Cbus...I am well aware of your prior activities in Akron. We have a dossier on you:minion:

Dammit didn't realize you were keeping tabs on me.

<packs up caravan & heads to Canada>

Y

Yapp14

Can't be any fucking worse than Hoke!

Mickey Mouse could be hired as the Next HC of UofM as long as they won! I just think the last year at OSU put the Sweater Vest under a microscope. But if came to UofM and started winning I can say he would be considered a Michigan Man quickly....winning has a way of making people forget past issues.
Mr Schembechler was an Oh St assistant coach...seemed to work well. Tressel will never be hired, you can bury that story now.

But on that idea, I am tired of hearing about the "Michigan Man" thing. Its old, tired, and simply a stupid way of thinking.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan needs to throw the entire kitchen at Jim Harbaugh. I dont know if he leaves SF but for the right amount of money Id have to imagine the chance to turn around his alma mater would be intriguing. It would take a shit ton of scash though and Im not sure they would do it. Thats the right move though, you have to at least try.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr Schembechler was an Oh St assistant coach...seemed to work well. Tressel will never be hired, you can bury that story now.

But on that idea, I am tired of hearing about the "Michigan Man" thing. Its old, tired, and simply a stupid way of thinking.

Unfortunately the fucking boosters that donate are like little factions that want a return to the Big 2 and little 8. It's why the last few searches have been abortions IMO.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan needs to throw the entire kitchen at Jim Harbaugh. I dont know if he leaves SF but for the right amount of money Id have to imagine the chance to turn around his alma mater would be intriguing. It would take a shit ton of scash though and Im not sure they would do it. Thats the right move though, you have to at least try.

Honestly I don't think the AD or boosters want a guy like Harbaugh. Can't control him and he can be a loose cannon. I like the guy and would like to see him as next. But not sure if he wants it or the Michigan Admin.

Y

Yapp14

Unfortunately the fucking boosters that donate are like little factions that want a return to the Big 2 and little 8. It's why the last few searches have been abortions IMO.
Also why I think getting rid of Brandon will be very very messy. Prior to becoming AD he was one of the largest alumni donors.

Y

Yapp14

Honestly I don't think the AD or boosters want a guy like Harbaugh. Can't control him and he can be a loose cannon. I like the guy and would like to see him as next. But not sure if he wants it or the Michigan Admin.
He will shoot his mouth off, that is a given. I think he feeds off it

Y

Yapp14

Personally, if choosing Harbaughs? I would take John over Jim

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
072612-DO-UNTO-OTHERS-Lane-Kiffin-LA-PI_20120727022843315_660_320.JPG

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will shoot his mouth off, that is a given. I think he feeds off it

Honestly that is what Michigan needs. I mean for fucks sake you are Michigan not some dumpster fire program. You need a guy to come in and remind people of that, thats what Kelly did and is doing at ND and thats what Stoops did at Oklahoma. There traditional powers like Michigan and Miami and even to an extent Nebraska need guys to come in and be a bad ass.

Y

Yapp14

Honestly that is what Michigan needs. I mean for fucks sake you are Michigan not some dumpster fire program. You need a guy to come in and remind people of that, thats what Kelly did and is doing at ND and thats what Stoops did at Oklahoma. There traditional powers like Michigan and Miami and even to an extent Nebraska need guys to come in and be a bad ass.
I disagree. That might work in the short term, but coaches like that tend to burn out quickly or their acts wear thin