• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hoke needs to GO!

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tress has a show cause until 2017. I mean I guess Michigan could fire Hoke now and hire Tressel and let him serve his 5 game suspension and post season ban this year... Assuming Michigan is bowl eligible..

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hokje is doing a shit job but at some point you need to look at the players too. Im sorry I know they are college kids and all but why is it that we always give the guys that actually play the game free passes?? IF Michigan is as talented as their recruiting rankings indicate ( which I severely doubt they are ) then these guys should be beating teams like Utah and Minnesota even with substandard coaching. Instead they are getting throttled by double digits at home. Time for UM to sack up and play football. Coach talk is great but the players are the first line and need to start playing like it.

The kids Hoke recruited were all very solid recruits. His first three classes were all top 25. Those same 3-5 star kids coming out of High School just don't forget how to play football. But without a coach to build them up and improver their techniques they are just a pickup street ball team.

The offense has looked out of sorts for the last 3-4 years and I have no idea what the defense's problem has been. UofM has not dominated any aspect of the game or have an identity. They suck in all facets of the game and the coach has been the king Doofus.

Criticizing the fans, playing Morris with a possible concussion, and arguing with his D-Coordinator on the sidelines does not install confidence you are in charge.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kids Hoke recruited were all very solid recruits. His first three classes were all top 25. Those same 3-5 star kids coming out of High School just don't forget how to play football. But without a coach to build them up and improver their techniques they are just a pickup street ball team.

The offense has looked out of sorts for the last 3-4 years and I have no idea what the defense's problem has been. UofM has not dominated any aspect of the game or have an identity. They suck in all facets of the game and the coach has been the king Doofus.

Criticizing the fans, playing Morris with a possible concussion, and arguing with his D-Coordinator on the sidelines does not install confidence you are in charge.

Your team has never had a problem getting the top talent in the country to play in ann arbor. In a very biased manner I say they should keep Hoke around but in all seriousness I really don't think he's the right HC for the job.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tress has a show cause until 2017. I mean I guess Michigan could fire Hoke now and hire Tressel and let him serve his 5 game suspension and post season ban this year... Assuming Michigan is bowl eligible..

Hmm. That would be an interesting strategic approach.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tress was just a tongue in check idea due to his nick name. I doubt UofM would want to deal with fall out from hiring Tressell. Not that he isn't a good head coach but Michigan has fucked up the last three coach searches and can't afford another pooch screw!

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team has never had a problem getting the top talent in the country to play in ann arbor. In a very biased manner I say they should keep Hoke around but in all seriousness I really don't think he's the right HC for the job.

I keep hearing the same from Buckeye and Spartan fans! I was just as disappointed when MSU fired John L Smith and OSU let Cooper go.

Y

Yapp14

Hokje is doing a shit job but at some point you need to look at the players too. Im sorry I know they are college kids and all but why is it that we always give the guys that actually play the game free passes?? IF Michigan is as talented as their recruiting rankings indicate ( which I severely doubt they are ) then these guys should be beating teams like Utah and Minnesota even with substandard coaching. Instead they are getting throttled by double digits at home. Time for UM to sack up and play football. Coach talk is great but the players are the first line and need to start playing like it.
I cannot disagree with you. The players need to be held accountable as well. My take away from Saturday's game is that players have quit on Hoke and the staff.

Going to be a long season

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit. If Michigan can get Tressel they should. He's a proven winner even with his shortcomings. I mean it isn't like he overlooked child ******ation charges or anything.

Y

Yapp14

I don't have the answer to who the next HC should be, but I know who it SHOULD NOT BE:
(in no particular order)
Anyone on the current staff namely Nussmeyer (sic)
Les Miles
Tressel

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tress was just a tongue in check idea due to his nick name. I doubt UofM would want to deal with fall out from hiring Tressell. Not that he isn't a good head coach but Michigan has fucked up the last three coach searches and can't afford another pooch screw!

I agree that RichRod & Hoke have not been good for your program but in 13 years Carr was 122-40 & guided them to a national title. But just like Jon 'The Popper Scooper' Cooper Carr struggled getting W's in our Rivalry.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing the same from Buckeye and Spartan fans! I was just as disappointed when MSU fired John L Smith and OSU let Cooper go.

Oh man I threw a block party when Ohio State finally fired the Popper Scooper.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please don't mention Cooper's name.

-thank you

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this also involve setting a couch on fire? (Looks at High St)

You mean High St. in Columbus? If so I'm not from there, I'm from Akron. And lighting anything on fire on High St. in Akron is foolish, the APD are on that street.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tressel would be a double agent if he would land in ann arbor. He'd start losing games on purpose!