• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hoke needs to GO!

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a lifelong UofM fan and one that has been relatively silent the last 5 years I can't take this shit no more!

Hoke was a young guy with ties to UofM and Bo more precisely. At the time of the hire it looked pretty good since the number 1 choice Jim Harbaugh was not going to come to Ann Arbor.

But since the hire Hoke has recruited very well, actually better than UofM's record deserved. But he has done nothing with those recruits. Those top 20 classes have not developed. And when playing good talent they look lost and confused out on the field!

Their is no reason what so ever they got drubbed by Alabama to open the season in 2012. A whole fucking off season and you should have had a better scheme. It's no slight to lose to the eventual national champs but after an entire off season to get ready you should have been competitive!

Now a shutout to Notre Dame! A short handed Irish team! Hoke has no clue how to prepare a game plan or develop his recruits! Between Hoke and Rich Rod UofM has became a regional team not a national one.

Now his latest comments show just how clueless he is!

Brady Hoke: True Michigan fans will support the team, others won't | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

One paragraph that just is asinine!

“If they’re truly fans, they’ll believe in these kids and the hard work they’ve put in,” he said during his weekly news conference at the Crisler Center. “If they’re not, they won’t.”

No real fans want to see a competitive team and vent when they see shit being paraded out on the field and called a good program! If we did not care about the program we would not give a shit that Notre Dame ran prison sex on every UofM player on that field!

It is clear to me Hoke was not ready to take the reigns at a major BCS school. He needed to stay at SDSU or go to a bigger mid major not turn UofM into a mid major!

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a coach starts off sentences with: "If they were truly fans..." It's time for him to go. If you were truly a good coach the fans wouldn't be turning against you. The HC equivalent of the race card imo.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoke is starting to circle the wagons after game two. True fans would not put up with blowouts and losing to rivals! True fans call out bullshit when they see it.

If he wants to play it's us against the world I am thinking he is about out of Ann Arbor!

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoke is doing fine.

Relax.

He needs more time.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Projecting Michigan's final record. Miami O) and Utah should be wins, though Utah has a decent team. That's 3-1. Minnesota at home should be a Michigan win. Rutgers has been surprising and Michigan plays them on the road. They should be 5-1. Penn State is a big game and I'll say it's a loss. Same with Michigan State. That's 5-3.

Indiana and Northwestern look beatable. That's 7-3. Same with Maryland, 8-3. Can't see a win at the horseshoe. That's 8-4. Is that good enough???

Bowl game could dictate what happens.

On the other hand, only 2 opponents look like sure losses, Michigan State and Ohio State. So it could be 10-2. Or, it could be worse case scenario with a 6-6 mark which surely will get him fired.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Projecting Michigan's final record. Miami O) and Utah should be wins, though Utah has a decent team. That's 3-1. Minnesota at home should be a Michigan win. Rutgers has been surprising and Michigan plays them on the road. They should be 5-1. Penn State is a big game and I'll say it's a loss. Same with Michigan State. That's 5-3.

Indiana and Northwestern look beatable. That's 7-3. Same with Maryland, 8-3. Can't see a win at the horseshoe. That's 8-4. Is that good enough???

Bowl game could dictate what happens.

On the other hand, only 2 opponents look like sure losses, Michigan State and Ohio State. So it could be 10-2. Or, it could be worse case scenario with a 6-6 mark which surely will get him fired.
And ND so that's 9-3

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoke is starting to circle the wagons after game two. True fans would not put up with blowouts and losing to rivals! True fans call out bullshit when they see it.

If he wants to play it's us against the world I am thinking he is about out of Ann Arbor!

Sounds familiar.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoke actually makes me feel better about having Pelini.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Mack Brown could be had for a small fee.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a lifelong UofM fan and one that has been relatively silent the last 5 years I can't take this shit no more!
Holy crap. Hoke was hired in January of 2011, and you have been sick of him for five years? Perhaps I missed something.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap. Hoke was hired in January of 2011, and you have been sick of him for five years? Perhaps I missed something.

Rich Rod! Another bad hire!

Hoke has done less with more talent than anyone else in college. His guys now have 3-4 years in with the program.....and Notre Dame made them look lost!

It's not one game. It's getting schooled by MSU, OSU, and most of the B1g.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich Rod! Another bad hire!

Hoke has done less with more talent than anyone else in college. His guys now have 3-4 years in with the program.....and Notre Dame made them look lost!

It's not one game. It's getting schooled by MSU, OSU, and most of the B1g.

I was thinking this 2 years ago.
He isn't coaching "Michigan Football".
Never has.

I don't even know what to call the offense he runs.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoke is still primarily using Rich Rod's guys so Hoke needs another 4-5 years to implement his system, or that's what Michigan apologists have been telling us for 2+ years