• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"He's tall with a big arm"

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennison has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better overall qualifications .. but you and I both don't want him . Why is that ?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting predictions.

I am not convinced at all that Elway will ever be satisfied to chalk up a season or two with a "space eater" to position the team to pick higher in future drafts.

The Broncos going 0-16 would actually be less likely than the team reaching the Super Bowl. With the defense they have it would be nearly impossible to go winless.

Defense will be fine. Shoring up the run defense will be a big priority, but keep in mind they were 18th against the run in yards per carry, much higher than their 28th ranking overall. That's not great but it's not completely broken and not as bad as the top line numbers would suggest. They're in striking distance of being top 10 against the run again, and with the NFZ, not to mention the continuity with Woods now the DC, this will be a top 10 unit overall barring injuries.

Also I get that you are right Elway thinks he is able to train him like Mingo was stating .

It is not happening . that just is not in the cards .

I love the Broncos and will be happy if I am wrong . I will not be wrong about picking top 3 picks for the next 2 years .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to call this now...Elway and company are just blowing smoke to throw people off their true plan and motivate Paxton Lynch to step up his game. He will be the day 1 starter in 2017.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling this now, we're going to package Siemian and number 20 to move up to Clevlands 12 and grab Foster

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling this now, we're going to package Siemian and number 20 to move up to Clevlands 12 and grab Foster
I'm Calling this now,
After combine, mocks will have foster drafted at or after #20. Too many other athletic LBers And way too many CBs are ascending

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope your right, Foster at 20 and I would faint. Unless we passed on him then I'll throw up

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, still my favorite player. He's exactly what the middle of this D needs

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe trying to work his way down the draft to #20!

This is my hope!

From what I understand he was getting frustrated with how long the process was taking and pulled a "do you know who I am" kind of situation. Not a fan of a guy thinking he is better than the other players but can't deny his talent so yeah if this causes him to fall to 20 I'm running to the podium.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like there are 2 different stories circulating. The first was that the hospital worker was checking out his shoulder that he just had surgery on and was pushing really hard causing him pain and told the guy to stop and he wouldn't.

the other of course is the "do you know who I am" story.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter which story is true. If he got sent home for conduct issue, that's certainly reason for concern. You have to hit on your rd 1 pick. Doesn't matter how talented he is if he's getting suspended and missing games. Rather take a chance on Mac with high character and a chance to be a special player for many years than Foster IF , the situation at combine reveals concerning character issue. He might have already lost money. Unless Dallas was picking top 10 :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter which story is true. If he got sent home for conduct issue, that's certainly reason for concern. You have to hit on your rd 1 pick. Doesn't matter how talented he is if he's getting suspended and missing games. Rather take a chance on Mac with high character and a chance to be a special player for many years than Foster IF , the situation at combine reveals concerning character issue. He might have already lost money. Unless Dallas was picking top 10 :)

Well the players in my opinion that have worked out best for the Broncos have been the ones with character concerns. Von Miller even before we drafted him had some major character red flags and I think a couple of failed drug tests. Shane Ray got busted before the draft with weed in his car. Bradley Roby again another guy with red flags that was considered a top-15 talent that dropped to us because of those.

So I wouldn't just say hey let's take him off our board because he had a bad interaction with a doctor. I haven't seen any other incidents where he has had issues off the field. So on a day where they are poking and prodding and trying to get players to actually do what he did just to see what their limits are on some of this yeah not going to knock him a whole lot and really do hope he falls to us. He is easily a top-5 talent on the field and fits one of our biggest needs on defense.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 50/50 on Foster even at #20. We have so many offensive needs and there should be plenty of offensive playmakers at #20 he would have to be a Patrick Willis level LBer for me.