• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"He's tall with a big arm"

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was all Vance Joseph had to say about Paxton Lynch today at the combine.
Compare that to this about Trevor" He's has good footwork, good mechanics and can spin the ball."

Are you encouraged , discouraged, non committal to the analysis by your HC about Lynch.

Color me unimpressed

Also VJ used the term "right now" a lot meaning maybe the current starting QB is not on the roster "right now".

Tony Romo here we go.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway has shown pure genius when it comes to drafting defensive players, on the offensive side, not so much. I still can't believe he picked Brock over Wilson. Could very well be the same situation with picking Lynch over Dak

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at this point what has VJ got the chance to watch? Siemian has quite a bit of tape where Paxton has a couple of games that he wasn't asked to do a whole lot. They haven't seen him in practice yet so again not much to go off of compared to Siemian.

I'm not going to get too wrapped up in all this until I see what happens when the Cowboys actually cut Romo. If the Broncos show serious interest then yes I think that is an indictment on Lynch and his abilities and also Siemian's that they dont' trust him to either grow much more than he is at right now or just can't stay healthy enough to be trusted.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VJ also said maybe you have to go out and get a LT via trade if you can solve your LT in FA.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make the mistake that VJ is actually in charge of the Denver Broncos (yet). Elway is still call in the shots.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VJ also said maybe you have to go out and get a LT via trade if you can solve your LT in FA.

It is that important of a position so yeah I could see them deciding a trade is what they need to do if they can't land Whitworth in FA

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway has shown pure genius when it comes to drafting defensive players, on the offensive side, not so much. I still can't believe he picked Brock over Wilson. Could very well be the same situation with picking Lynch over Dak

That is not fair most would of drafted Oz . I wanted Wilson and cought a lot of Crap from it from a certain poster ...

Oz Helped us win a SB . I don't think that was to bad .

Oz was caught up in a silly ass Idea . I said it then I will say it now ! How many Texan QB's has that team ruined ?

Oz fit Kubiak O way better than his brain told him,

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vance Suck's as a head Coach . Sorry it is true .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vance Suck's as a head Coach . Sorry it is true .

Well I would say that is more an opinion at this time than an actual fact.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would say that is more an opinion at this time than an actual fact.

That part is actually fact . I don't see him out smarting anyone .

Until I see that first hand I have no use for rah rah guy's ...Good Coach's will eat him for lunch .

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at this point what has VJ got the chance to watch? Siemian has quite a bit of tape where Paxton has a couple of games that he wasn't asked to do a whole lot. They haven't seen him in practice yet so again not much to go off of compared to Siemian.

I'm not going to get too wrapped up in all this until I see what happens when the Cowboys actually cut Romo. If the Broncos show serious interest then yes I think that is an indictment on Lynch and his abilities and also Siemian's that they dont' trust him to either grow much more than he is at right now or just can't stay healthy enough to be trusted.
Got to be smoke screen with Trevor and Lynch comments !!!!!!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor is a NFL QB that you could win a SB with no doubt in my mind . Lynch should be a way better QB in 3 more years with playing time but he needs a lot of work after seeing him his first year . Difference Trevor is already good Enough and will be way better with all of the off season practicing with WR's on timing .

Also I see all the Romo BS . it is just that BS .

If we were to go after a QB it would be Rivers if we were to go after a older QB in a trade .

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make the mistake that VJ is actually in charge of the Denver Broncos (yet). Elway is still call in the shots.
I have to side with the " not so impressed " with VJ hiring at least with interviews I've seen to this point anyway. He doesn't strike me to this point that he might not be a product of Elway wanting more control over player/ game time decisions than with Kubes. I'll be honest, I don't see HC potential in VJ at all. Strikes me more like a Singletary except less intensity and more goofy-ish. Just curious, was there many " serious suitors " besides JE for VJ as HC besides the desperate bottom dwelling teams that fired their HC's ? Seriously, don't remember.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to side with the " not so impressed " with VJ hiring at least with interviews I've seen to this point anyway. He doesn't strike me to this point that he might not be a product of Elway wanting more control over player/ game time decisions than with Kubes. I'll be honest, I don't see HC potential in VJ at all. Strikes me more like a Singletary except less intensity and more goofy-ish. Just curious, was there many " serious suitors " besides JE for VJ as HC besides the desperate bottom dwelling teams that fired their HC's ? Seriously, don't remember.

I think we are in full rebuild . So Elway is not troubled with a space eater . We are close so Elway thinks he can possibly train this guy or barrow time get a 2 top 3 picks .

My guess we will not win a game all of next year .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will also bet we will not finish top 10 in D next year .

My guess 20th in over all D .

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting predictions.

I think we are in full rebuild . So Elway is not troubled with a space eater . We are close so Elway thinks he can possibly train this guy or barrow time get a 2 top 3 picks .

I am not convinced at all that Elway will ever be satisfied to chalk up a season or two with a "space eater" to position the team to pick higher in future drafts.

My guess we will not win a game all of next year .

The Broncos going 0-16 would actually be less likely than the team reaching the Super Bowl. With the defense they have it would be nearly impossible to go winless.

I will also bet we will not finish top 10 in D next year .

My guess 20th in over all D .

Defense will be fine. Shoring up the run defense will be a big priority, but keep in mind they were 18th against the run in yards per carry, much higher than their 28th ranking overall. That's not great but it's not completely broken and not as bad as the top line numbers would suggest. They're in striking distance of being top 10 against the run again, and with the NFZ, not to mention the continuity with Woods now the DC, this will be a top 10 unit overall barring injuries.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before You would get a true chuckle out of KC making a hire like this to say any different well.........

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also I said I will bet it ...

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy has not a clue at being a Head coach . He is a DB coach and a sorry assed DC .

What gives you all this hope that he is any better than Dennison as a OC ?

He sucked as a DC . fact