• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good win

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alf looked great. OLine was superb. Dez was really good. Dak made some plays. The defense had a lot of bright spots . The Skins are really just banged up. How they do not pay KC blows my mind.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an enjoyable game to watch. My guess is that next week's game will be, too.

The problem with this game is that we looked dominant against a lower tier team. The dbs played better, but much of that had to do with a better pass rush against an o-line that is playing some scrubs, honestly.

A win next week will give us a glimmer of hope, but we still have to win out to have a shot at post season.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so happy to see our young DBs play and play really well. Not sure what's going on with Jones back there but Frasier and Woods both played well. Awuzie and Lewis were good as well.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so happy to see our young DBs play and play really well. Not sure what's going on with Jones back there but Frasier and Woods both played well. Awuzie and Lewis were good as well.
Great game by DB's, dominant effort by OL and DL and a gutty performance by Dak

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awuzie might turn out to be something. I love how shitty the Redskins are year after year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an enjoyable game to watch. My guess is that next week's game will be, too.

The problem with this game is that we looked dominant against a lower tier team. The dbs played better, but much of that had to do with a better pass rush against an o-line that is playing some scrubs, honestly.

A win next week will give us a glimmer of hope, but we still have to win out to have a shot at post season.
Don't piss in my cheerios

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't piss in my cheerios

The Skins are definitely banged up , possibly as much as anyone in the league. With that said, I'm starting to believe , RIGHT NOW we just aren't a good matchup for them. I get that our pass rush runs wild vs them but offensively - our OLine just mauls them.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Skins are definitely banged up , possibly as much as anyone in the league. With that said, I'm starting to believe , RIGHT NOW we just aren't a good matchup for them. I get that our pass rush runs wild vs them but offensively - our OLine just mauls them.
The only real good run defense we have left is Philly and who knows who they will dress week 17. They may have HFA clinched

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morris is almost leading the league in yards per carry 5.4
The only person who making the lost of Zek more dramatic then it really is ...is Garrett

You give him the rock 20 times and I'll bet you he breaks 100 every time. It's like those yards are there anytime you want to take them and you don't. That gift ..the fumbled punt return on the skins 43 .What did we do?

Pass, run and then pass 3rd & long. Nothing.

On top of that, look at Dak. He is not the same QB because his clock has changed. He's like a long tailed cat in room for of rocking chairs out there. Yea, he only threw the ball 22 times last night but only completed half of his passes.

This is not a knock on Dak, it's a knock on Garrett for not committing to the running game not only because you can win games with it but also as a way to calm your QB down to the point where he is not rushing his reads.

And yes, you could say that this game was a step in that direction but I'm not sure that Garrett planned it that way.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morris is almost leading the league in yards per carry 5.4
The only person who making the lost of Zek more dramatic then it really is ...is Garrett

You give him the rock 20 times and I'll bet you he breaks 100 every time. It's like those yards are there anytime you want to take them and you don't. That gift ..the fumbled punt return on the skins 43 .What did we do?

Pass, run and then pass 3rd & long. Nothing.

On top of that, look at Dak. He is not the same QB because his clock has changed. He's like a long tailed cat in room for of rocking chairs out there. Yea, he only threw the ball 22 times last night but only completed half of his passes.

This is not a knock on Dak, it's a knock on Garrett for not committing to the running game not only because you can win games with it but also as a way to calm your QB down to the point where he is not rushing his reads.

And yes, you could say that this game was a step in that direction but I'm not sure that Garrett planned it that way.

I mentioned the same thing to my family last night. Garrett and/or Linehan are too quick to abandon the run. As soon as a run gets stuffed twice in any series it seems as though they get all nervous and think we have to win a shoot out.

Just let that O-line keep punishing the d-line. It may take three drives, but eventually, their athleticism, intelligence, and power are going to break through.

In my opinion, this team is built to be run dominant, especially when our o-line starters are on the field. The passing game only works when the running game works, but the running game needs a few series before it starts working.

Someone should be standing next to Garrett on the sideline constantly whispering, "Run the freaking ball!"

I'd gladly do it for about $300,000 per year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned the same thing to my family last night. Garrett and/or Linehan are too quick to abandon the run. As soon as a run gets stuffed twice in any series it seems as though they get all nervous and think we have to win a shoot out.

Just let that O-line keep punishing the d-line. It may take three drives, but eventually, their athleticism, intelligence, and power are going to break through.

In my opinion, this team is built to be run dominant, especially when our o-line starters are on the field. The passing game only works when the running game works, but the running game needs a few series before it starts working.

Someone should be standing next to Garrett on the sideline constantly whispering, "Run the freaking ball!"

I'd gladly do it for about $300,000 per year.
God I said that for years about Garrett. He went into panic mode way too early all the time. But Linehan, IMO, was the one that reversed that a little when he took over- yes having Zeke helped but it's the mentality more than the effectiveness.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thumbs up last night for Dez. Still not big numbers, but that isn't what we need from him. We need key plays and he had about 4. The desire and fight in the end zone was huge (and great end zone throws by Dak to him and Witten too). As big as the TD was drawing the 2nd PI that basically ended the game.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to give too many passes for last night's win. The only thing that I took away from that game was that this defense CAN play without Sean Lee. Obviously not as good, but IF they bring energy and get after those turnovers, it changes the landscape. They played well from kickoff to buzzer and I'm happy to see that instead of the tired and sloppy play the past few games. Hope it continues and I hope we get Lee back next game.

We started the game on offense looking just like we had the past three games. 4 straight 3 and outs. It wasn't until the turnovers and the kick return TD that the offense got to play with a lead and a boost of confidence. It starts over again next week from ground floor. Will we rise up to the challenge and take another step forward?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It still feels like a dream. Heath, Brown, Dez, Taco, Switizer, all had big plays. I still cant believe it LOL

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alf looked great. OLine was superb. Dez was really good. Dak made some plays. The defense had a lot of bright spots . The Skins are really just banged up. How they do not pay KC blows my mind.
KC is a good QB. If I were in his shoes I don't sign back with the Skins

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It still feels like a dream. Heath, Brown, Dez, Taco, Switizer, all had big plays. I still cant believe it LOL
I thought we got a major steal with brown,but he has not played good and it was not the coup I thought he was. Awuzie will be that steal if he can stay on the field

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys win the next two they have a shot

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was happy for Brown since he went from leading the CBs in snaps to being benched. Guy just hasn't been good this year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dropped pass that led to the Heath interception changed the whole game. Huge play for us, but kind of lucky too. that was a nice break