• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good win

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dropped pass that led to the Heath interception changed the whole game. Huge play for us, but kind of lucky too. that was a nice break
That was a big play. Heath got so lucky on that one. He was out of position and the ball happened to get deflected right to him.

I mean, seriously, what was he doing four yards deep into the end zone when the receiver was slanting into the end zone. By the time he hit the receiver the receiver would have been in for the TD.

Heath's ineptitude actually helped us out on that play.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath plays well on special teams but remains a target whenever he plays defense.
I wish we would just play the 3 rookies and live with the results.

Been saying it for years, but we need to draft another DB in the first three rounds, preferable, a solid safety and move Jones to corner, ( I've seen enough to know he's not a safety) regulate Scandrick to dime package slot corner or just cut his ass.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a big play. Heath got so lucky on that one. He was out of position and the ball happened to get deflected right to him.

I mean, seriously, what was he doing four yards deep into the end zone when the receiver was slanting into the end zone. By the time he hit the receiver the receiver would have been in for the TD.

Heath's ineptitude actually helped us out on that play.

Come on.. We all know it was lucky, but man, he never gets any love. So throw him a bone , he may never get another one LOL

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath plays well on special teams but remains a target whenever he plays defense.
I wish we would just play the 3 rookies and live with the results.

Been saying it for years, but we need to draft another DB in the first three rounds, preferable, a solid safety and move Jones to corner, ( I've seen enough to know he's not a safety) regulate Scandrick to dime package slot corner or just cut his ass.

I agree, move Jones to DB. I have seen enough of him at safety. Orlando is just about finished.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on.. We all know it was lucky, but man, he never gets any love. So throw him a bone , he may never get another one LOL
OK, here's a bone for Heath...

Heath, your ineptitudnal interception just may have been the lucky break that saved our season and allowed us to make it into the playoffs. Time will tell.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, here's a bone for Heath...

Heath, your ineptitudnal interception just may have been the lucky break that saved our season and allowed us to make it into the playoffs. Time will tell.
Ha Ha good one!!!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep play the young guys and live with the results in the DB field
Woods should grow into the SS we need but that leaves the FS position open moving Jones to corner
Jaylen had a decent game last night hopefully he continues to improve

Bottom line focus on the 'giants and then move on to the next game lots of time to address the needs in the off season whatever they might be from whom-evers perspective

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep play the young guys and live with the results in the DB field
Woods should grow into the SS we need but that leaves the FS position open moving Jones to corner
Jaylen had a decent game last night hopefully he continues to improve

Bottom line focus on the 'giants and then move on to the next game lots of time to address the needs in the off season whatever they might be from whom-evers perspective
Or let Jones play the FS position he is most made for instead of making him play SS and slot corner. I absolutely loved the Woods pick and was asking for him earlier that day, but Woods isn't really a SS either. He is very similar to Jones from a style perspective which is why he was in the slot some too. So we need to figure out what to do on early downs. Passing downs we need to let these young corners play hard nosed man defense and let the safeties (or at least one) sit back if we want more turnovers. Heath gets them because he is the deep guy, not because he knows how to get himself in position. Regardless of what Collinsworth was selling we have all seen Frazier in coverage and know he is absolutely not a 3 down answer unless he improves by leaps and bounds. Lord knows he is lost in coverage about as badly as Heath. Maybe he gets better with more reps. This whole team needs to be on notice that the guys who play best will play the most.

Smith had a couple of nice plays. He sent a message with a nice hit on what I think was the first pass of the game? He also did a great job of trying to get our DBs attention when the Skins had two WRs to the left side and he was the only one there. Unfortunately our DBs were sleeping and didn't see it or him trying to tell them so he came over and tried to cover both and the one he left open Cousins missed on an easy pass. But for all the talk of him being lost out there it was nice to see him be aware of what was going on and spot the problem immediately.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or let Jones play the FS position he is most made for instead of making him play SS and slot corner. I absolutely loved the Woods pick and was asking for him earlier that day, but Woods isn't really a SS either. He is very similar to Jones from a style perspective which is why he was in the slot some too. So we need to figure out what to do on early downs. Passing downs we need to let these young corners play hard nosed man defense and let the safeties (or at least one) sit back if we want more turnovers. Heath gets them because he is the deep guy, not because he knows how to get himself in position. Regardless of what Collinsworth was selling we have all seen Frazier in coverage and know he is absolutely not a 3 down answer unless he improves by leaps and bounds. Lord knows he is lost in coverage about as badly as Heath. Maybe he gets better with more reps. This whole team needs to be on notice that the guys who play best will play the most.

Smith had a couple of nice plays. He sent a message with a nice hit on what I think was the first pass of the game? He also did a great job of trying to get our DBs attention when the Skins had two WRs to the left side and he was the only one there. Unfortunately our DBs were sleeping and didn't see it or him trying to tell them so he came over and tried to cover both and the one he left open Cousins missed on an easy pass. But for all the talk of him being lost out there it was nice to see him be aware of what was going on and spot the problem immediately.
Havent we seen enough of jones at the safety position??? He is not very good at safety period. He and woods are no where near the same. Woods is a hitter, Jones is a misser.