• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Golden state inexcusable record for the talent they have

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just putrid to watch this team lose at home to the wizards and timberwolves. Now the 7th seed...

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have a few more wins than they do with their talent. They may not be ready yet to contend in the West. I thought they would given their talent and size.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have a few more wins than they do with their talent. They may not be ready yet to contend in the West. I thought they would given their talent and size.

Well if it was the end of the season I would agree but we still have some time, we will see

majoyenrac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually both the TWolves and the Wizards are too talented teams to have hte records they have....

The Wizards have John Wall, who's quickly emerging as a top PG, and is a remarkable talent that oddly isn't being discussed. He's the fastest player in the league, has great handles, and has all the pieces to be a D stopper...He's coming into his own, but injuries continue to plague the Wizards. They should be improving as the season goes on, and I don't see on paper the W's being that much better than the Wiz in talent:

And the TWolves really puzzle me....as the tandem of Peko and Love are the most effective "paper" frontcourt in the game....Rubio can't shoot, but he can defend and pass like few others....they should be better....

The Warriors have Curry, Lee and the D of Bogut/Iggy and a nice rotation guy having a down year in Thompson....
Iguodala is a decent player, but is one of the more overrated players in the league. He can do a lot of things, and he is a solid defender, but given his athleticism, he tends to get articles written like he's amongst the best SF/SG's in the game...he isn't. He's a guy with the tools and athleticism where he should be amongst the best players in the league, but he's inconsistent and is more hype than good.

Lee's a great workhorse O talent, with limited defensive skills. He's the when healthy "Utah Boozer" of the Warriors. Good enough to stuff a stat sheet, but not good enough to put you over the edge and not as good a PF as his stats suggest.

Bogut's a solid defender, he never did improve the O game that seemed like it was coming up to speed the year of the "fear the deer/his horrible arm injury".

The W's are a fun team to watch (rather routinely), but I don't think they're any more talented than the underrated Wizards (the Wizards have the talent, just not the breaks). THey're more complete a team than the Timberwolves, but the Timberwolves have pieces that can make them deadly.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wizards and Wolves aren't bad teams but yeah GSW are struggling. Memphis will pass them soon enough if this keeps up

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were playing great on that 10 game winning streak but lost 6 of 9 since

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other candidates with inexcusable wins to talent ratio...

Suns
Bulls
Nets

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are their issues? Lack of closer? No bench? Barnes not improving?

They should be a top 4 seed out West

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually both the TWolves and the Wizards are too talented teams to have hte records they have....

The Wizards have John Wall, who's quickly emerging as a top PG, and is a remarkable talent that oddly isn't being discussed. He's the fastest player in the league, has great handles, and has all the pieces to be a D stopper...He's coming into his own, but injuries continue to plague the Wizards. They should be improving as the season goes on, and I don't see on paper the W's being that much better than the Wiz in talent:

And the TWolves really puzzle me....as the tandem of Peko and Love are the most effective "paper" frontcourt in the game....Rubio can't shoot, but he can defend and pass like few others....they should be better....

The Warriors have Curry, Lee and the D of Bogut/Iggy and a nice rotation guy having a down year in Thompson....
Iguodala is a decent player, but is one of the more overrated players in the league. He can do a lot of things, and he is a solid defender, but given his athleticism, he tends to get articles written like he's amongst the best SF/SG's in the game...he isn't. He's a guy with the tools and athleticism where he should be amongst the best players in the league, but he's inconsistent and is more hype than good.

Lee's a great workhorse O talent, with limited defensive skills. He's the when healthy "Utah Boozer" of the Warriors. Good enough to stuff a stat sheet, but not good enough to put you over the edge and not as good a PF as his stats suggest.

Bogut's a solid defender, he never did improve the O game that seemed like it was coming up to speed the year of the "fear the deer/his horrible arm injury".

The W's are a fun team to watch (rather routinely), but I don't think they're any more talented than the underrated Wizards (the Wizards have the talent, just not the breaks). THey're more complete a team than the Timberwolves, but the Timberwolves have pieces that can make them deadly.

Iguodala is far from overrated he's just not 100% right now but last 2 games he's getting there. His hype comes from his defense which he is great at. He was doing a great job until he bothered the hamstring.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were a 4 seed after that 10 game winning streak fell off a cliff since

D-Pizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its pretty simple. The Warrriors have a couple glaring holes as team; Free shooting/attempts, Turnovers and bench play.

They have yet to play their best basketball. Curry, Lee and Bogut are the only guys playing up to or above their abilities.

Klay Thompson has been killing them all season. He started the season on fire but has been up and down most of the season. You really can look at his box score and determine if the Warriors won or not. He'll make 3 and in a row then missed his next 10 shots. Last I looked he's shootin under 40% from the field and under 35% from 3 in losses (47% FG and 45% 3FG in wins). When he's having an off game he still continues to shoot. Which is good and bad

Harrison Barnes has been terrible from the beginning. I think its time to get rid of him.

Iggy has been alright on the defensive side. I'm pretty sure he's not 100% either. But on Offensive he does nothing. In the beginning of the season he was flashing get to the rim but more importantly making his wide open 3's. Well that's not happening now. They need AI to drive and dish.

The bench as whole has been terrible ever since Jermine went out. Say what you want about JO but he was a solid C.

This may sound funny but the Warriors aren't that good of an offensive team. Right now their average at best. And that's mainly to do with Barnes and Thompson shootin around 40% from the field in Jan and Dec. And Mark Johnson bringing the offense to hautling stop by trying to post up Barnes and Thompson when neither is a good passers out of the post and neither have a fulid post game. So instead of using ball movement to get good shots he dumps into HB or Klay who struggle to get a good shot and it almost always ends up in a TO or missed shot.

D-Pizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did this guys just say the Warriors dont have more talent than the T-Wolves and Wizards. Please step away form the CPU and put your helmet back on. Make sure you buckle that chin strap.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may sound funny but the Warriors aren't that good of an offensive team. Right now their average at best. And that's mainly to do with Barnes and Thompson shootin around 40% from the field in Jan and Dec. And Mark Johnson bringing the offense to hautling stop by trying to post up Barnes and Thompson when neither is a good passers out of the post and neither have a fulid post game. So instead of using ball movement to get good shots he dumps into HB or Klay who struggle to get a good shot and it almost always ends up in a TO or missed shot.
Ok, that sounds about right from the games I've seen. They are surprisingly average on offense considering how good Lee and Curry are. The notion of the Warriors being a contender this year hinges on getting good production out of Barnes and Klay. Barnes was HUGE for them in the playoffs last year and has great upside but they aren't ready for the spotlight.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pretty simple. The Warrriors have a couple glaring holes as team; Free shooting/attempts, Turnovers and bench play.

They have yet to play their best basketball. Curry, Lee and Bogut are the only guys playing up to or above their abilities.

Klay Thompson has been killing them all season. He started the season on fire but has been up and down most of the season. You really can look at his box score and determine if the Warriors won or not. He'll make 3 and in a row then missed his next 10 shots. Last I looked he's shootin under 40% from the field and under 35% from 3 in losses (47% FG and 45% 3FG in wins). When he's having an off game he still continues to shoot. Which is good and bad

Harrison Barnes has been terrible from the beginning. I think its time to get rid of him.

Iggy has been alright on the defensive side. I'm pretty sure he's not 100% either. But on Offensive he does nothing. In the beginning of the season he was flashing get to the rim but more importantly making his wide open 3's. Well that's not happening now. They need AI to drive and dish.

The bench as whole has been terrible ever since Jermine went out. Say what you want about JO but he was a solid C.

Iguodala has been Allright on defense? This defense went to shit without him. He was killing it before the hamstring. Now he's been good but still not 100% this team as it stands right now is average on offense but an elite defensive team. Bench has been playing better the last couple games now which is promising . Free throw shooting has to improve how do you go from top 5 to bottom 5 in one year????

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've seen, they aren't good enough defensively.

They have a few offensive issues, but the biggest I've seen is that guys like Klay Thompson can't stay in front of anyone, and their defensive rotations are terrible. If they don't shoot the lights out, they simply don't win.

Offense comes and goes. But good defense is something you should be able to rely on EVERY game. Right now I see too many teams get easy dribble penetration that opens up options for them.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've seen, they aren't good enough defensively.

They have a few offensive issues, but the biggest I've seen is that guys like Klay Thompson can't stay in front of anyone, and their defensive rotations are terrible. If they don't shoot the lights out, they simply don't win.

Offense comes and goes. But good defense is something you should be able to rely on EVERY game. Right now I see too many teams get easy dribble penetration that opens up options for them.

4th in defensive effciency.... C'mon man seriously get your facts right lol. That's what's not holding them back.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th in defensive effciency.... C'mon man seriously get your facts right lol. That's what's not holding them back.

They aren't good defensively. WATCH them play......show me all the teams they shut down.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't good defensively. WATCH them play......show me all the teams they shut down.

They are good defensively. Their turnovers kill them. If they didnt turn it over so much they would be an outstanding defensive team. As it is turnovers usually turn into fast breaks which are a lot easier to into a score. Turnovers, bench scoring and inconsistent shooting are their biggest problems. cough cough ...Klay

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you mean???? They give up 99 points per 100 possessions there are only 4 teams in the nba that give up less than 100 per 100 possessions. They have been an elite defensive team

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are good defensively. Their turnovers kill them. If they didnt turn it over so much they would be an outstanding defensive team. As it is turnovers usually turn into fast breaks which are a lot easier to into a score. Turnovers, bench scoring and inconsistent shooting are their biggest problems. cough cough ...Klay

If iguodala didn't go down, I bet they could of been 2nd in defensive effciency