• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giannis wishes he can stay with the Bucks for his entire career...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I am sure you can find very similar quotes for almost every FA that has left 2 years prior to FA.

Absolutely no reason to imply you are considering leaving 2 years before FA. It only serves as a distraction.

Yup.

It's like when a player changes team and he talks about how his new team is the best team he has ever played with. It's just empty rhetoric. Maybe it's true. Maybe it's not. But it is what you are supposed to say.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been to Milwaukee but I heard the city smells like Schlitz beer & stale chesse. Can't blame him if he wants to get the hell outta there.

You shut your whore mouth

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is that Giannis is a "strange" player that never lies... The Bucks have worked for him and therefore has no reason to leave them...

Giannis didn't hesitate to tweet back to Woj: "I'm a man of loyalty" just after Woj tweeted that Giannis was probable to leave MIL and also didn't hesitate to be rude and leave the press conference just after a "reporter" that made up "a story" of him leaving the bucks asked him a question...

Giannis only requirement as to stay with the Bucks was for the front office to turn the team into a contending one... After they've achieved that, Giannis has no reason to leave the Bucks, his income out of salary and (world) endorsements exceeds 50M annually and soon will be the best payed player ever in the history of the NBA...

He also have said in multiple cases that he doesn't like "big markets" but prefers "quiet places" which allow him to "work in peace"... Therefore only chance he ever leaves MIL, is if the Bucks don't surround him with what he asks for in order to win...

He also doesn't like to have a co-leader in his team... He prefers the team No 2 (and the whole locker room for that matter) to be under his undeniable leadership...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, never leaving...

...until he does...:heh:

Fuck! Why did you take the bait and let this attention whore revive his dead thread he was beaten down in?

I guess this means the beat down on @Bart in his Jordan hating thread is done.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greece vs. Venezuela for the ATLAS tournament finals in a preparation for the FIBA world cup game starts in 10 mins, watch live (for free) some Giannis Antetokounmpo here:

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why small market teams prefer to draft overseas players because they do not mind playing for a small market team. If Giannis grew up in America he would be packing his bags to leave to LA, NY, or whatever big time city willing to give them the max.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why small market teams prefer to draft overseas players because they do not mind playing for a small market team. If Giannis grew up in America he would be packing his bags to leave to LA, NY, or whatever big time city willing to give them the max.
Agree, it's a culture difference that an ombre in California would never be able to understand...

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said never leave Milwaukee for LA. So that still leaves 27 destinations for him. He will not play his whole career in a Bucks uniform.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Therefore only chance he ever leaves MIL, is if the Bucks don't surround him with what he asks for in order to win...

He also doesn't like to have a co-leader in his team... He prefers the team No 2 (and the whole locker room for that matter) to be under his undeniable leadership...

These two statements combined pretty much guarantee that the Bucks won't have sustained success. One star teams win under fluke circumstances these days.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two statements combined pretty much guarantee that the Bucks won't have sustained success. One star teams win under fluke circumstances these days.

If Giannis thinks that he can do it, then it is nobody's business to argue... It's Giannis who decides, Giannis that has the responsibility on the results of what he decides for himself...

This season the Bucks asked him if they should let Middleton go and replace him with a "bigger name"... Giannis said "no, I want Khris"... His decision, his judgment on things, nobody's business to argue... As long as the Bucks do as he pleases, the Bucks serve him perfect as the place to be... He doesn't like sharing his leadership with another... That's nobody's business than his own...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Giannis thinks that he can do it, then it is nobody's business to argue... It's Giannis who decides, Giannis that has the responsibility on the results of what he decides for himself...

This season the Bucks asked him if they should let Middleton go and replace him with a "bigger name"... Giannis said "no, I want Khris"... His decision, his judgment on things, nobody's business to argue... As long as the Bucks do as he pleases, the Bucks serve him perfect as the place to be... He doesn't like sharing his leadership with another... That's nobody's business than his own...
Actually it is precisely the GMs job to decide. If they don't win do you think that Giannis will just say, "Oh, it was my choice that caused this. I'll stay though I see we can't win even though I have this other offer from a serious contender." No either he leaves or the GM gets thrown under the bus for a real one who will bring in players to win. It's a delicate balancing act coddling a superstars ego and building a winner. If the Bucks can do it good on them, but if Giannis is insistant on him being the clear #1 he is tying one arm behind their back going up against this eras "super" teams.