• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giannis wishes he can stay with the Bucks for his entire career...

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Giannis Antetokounmpo will be eligible to sign the richest contract in NBA history next summer, and it sounds like he is planning to do just that if the Milwaukee Bucks make the offer and the team remains competitive.

ESPN’s Malika Andrews reported during the playoffs back in April that Giannis may be convinced to sign a contract extension next year if the Bucks make it to the NBA Finals. While speaking with ESPN’s Ohm Youngmisuk at the PUBG MOBILE Team Up Superstar Showdown event over the weekend, Antetokounmpo seemed to indicate that is accurate. The reigning MVP said his ultimate goal is to win a championship, and he fully intends to remain with the Bucks as long as they share that same level of commitment.

“As long as that we are all on the same page and we are all focused on that goal, why not play for the Bucks 20 years, why not play 25 years?” he asked. “Why not, after playing, be a member of the coaching staff or a member of the front office? But we got to have the same goal. We got to have the same principles. … We got to focus on winning a championship.”

Giannis reiterated that he wants to be part of a winning team, and he said he would love to take the same career path as superstars like Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan if the Bucks find sustained success.

“As long as we have the same mindset and same approach to the game, there’s no reason for me to move and not be like Steph [Curry], not like be like Dirk [Nowitzki] or Kobe [Bryant] or Tim Duncan,” he added.

The contract Antetokounmpo will be eligible to sign next summer has some truly eye-popping figures, but he has the potential to own the NBA after LeBron James retires. The supermax exists to give teams like the Bucks a chance to keep their star players, and it may end up working the way it is intended to in this instance."

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Giannis Antetokounmpo will be eligible to sign the richest contract in NBA history next summer, and it sounds like he is planning to do just that if the Milwaukee Bucks make the offer and the team remains competitive.

ESPN’s Malika Andrews reported during the playoffs back in April that Giannis may be convinced to sign a contract extension next year if the Bucks make it to the NBA Finals. While speaking with ESPN’s Ohm Youngmisuk at the PUBG MOBILE Team Up Superstar Showdown event over the weekend, Antetokounmpo seemed to indicate that is accurate. The reigning MVP said his ultimate goal is to win a championship, and he fully intends to remain with the Bucks as long as they share that same level of commitment.

“As long as that we are all on the same page and we are all focused on that goal, why not play for the Bucks 20 years, why not play 25 years?” he asked. “Why not, after playing, be a member of the coaching staff or a member of the front office? But we got to have the same goal. We got to have the same principles. … We got to focus on winning a championship.”

Giannis reiterated that he wants to be part of a winning team, and he said he would love to take the same career path as superstars like Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan if the Bucks find sustained success.

“As long as we have the same mindset and same approach to the game, there’s no reason for me to move and not be like Steph [Curry], not like be like Dirk [Nowitzki] or Kobe [Bryant] or Tim Duncan,” he added.

The contract Antetokounmpo will be eligible to sign next summer has some truly eye-popping figures, but he has the potential to own the NBA after LeBron James retires. The supermax exists to give teams like the Bucks a chance to keep their star players, and it may end up working the way it is intended to in this instance."
I hope your first correct prediction is this. It would be good for the league if he stayed East on a small market team. Unless he goes to the Ws of course.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of ifs and wiggle room to leave Milwaukee. He starts losing and management starts letting good players leave, we'll see how devoted he is to Milwaukee.

I've never been to Milwaukee but I heard the city smells like Schlitz beer & stale chesse. Can't blame him if he wants to get the hell outta there.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, they weren’t willing to pay the tax this year, which is why they lost Brogdon. If they aren’t willing to pay significant tax dollars with Giannis on his future supermax, then they won’t have a contending roster, therefor they won’t have Giannis.

He would be wise to wait on signing that extension even if he plans to stay long term.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of ifs and wiggle room to leave Milwaukee. He starts losing and management starts letting good players leave, we'll see how devoted he is to Milwaukee.
The Bucks ownership seems committed to keeping a contender in Milwaukee and will be competitive in acquiring proven talent unlike some teams.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been to Milwaukee but I heard the city smells like Schlitz beer & stale chesse. Can't blame him if he wants to get the hell outta there.
I've been to Milwaukee quite a few times and the city doesn't smell bad unlike that shit-hole called Cleveland which is near smelly Lake Erie.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they weren’t willing to pay the tax this year, which is why they lost Brogdon. If they aren’t willing to pay significant tax dollars with Giannis on his future supermax, then they won’t have a contending roster, therefor they won’t have Giannis.

He would be wise to wait on signing that extension even if he plans to stay long term.
From what I hear he seems anxious to sign a long term contract with the Bucks. Brogdon was deemed expendable or they would have re-signed him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to Milwaukee quite a few times and the city doesn't smell bad unlike that shit-hole called Cleveland which is near smelly Lake Erie.

:pound:

I'm not from Cleveland slick. And it figures you'd be the person stupid enough to take that comment seriously. Congrats on not being able to spot sarcasm.

And check a map. Cleveland isn't near Lake Erie. It's on the shores of Lake Erie. Too funny.

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't very good at sarcasm.

That's just your worthless opinion. One thing for sure though. You don't know your geography.

"Cleveland which is near smelly Cleveland":laugh3:

And this isn't the first or the last time you'll take a comment of mine out of context & try to get something started. Go play your immature little game w/ someone else. You've been playing this game w/ me for 2+ years now. It's old news.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this isn't the first or the last time you'll take a comment of mine out of context & try to get something started. Go play your immature little game w/ someone else. You've been playing this game w/ me for 2+ years now. It's old news.
You sure are thin skinned. You always have a negative response whenever you get butthurt.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure are thin skinned. You always have a negative response whenever you get butthurt.

Only in your narrow mind. Odd you always go outta your way to try & start something. And each time I respond you always say I'm triggered, butthurt or thin skinned. That's all you ever say to me. Now just go away. You're a waste of time.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

know someone who lived and someone who's FROM there. BOTH said they'd never go back, so take it for what it's worth...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
know someone who lived and someone who's FROM there. BOTH said they'd never go back, so take it for what it's worth...

All big cities have their good spots & bad. There are no execptions.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I hear he seems anxious to sign a long term contract with the Bucks. Brogdon was deemed expendable or they would have re-signed him.

You keep saying things like this.

Brogdon was not expendable.

He was too expensive.

Milwaukee is right at the luxury tax line already. If they kept Brogdon they would be well over. They could not afford to do that.

But, if they keep making moves like this, Giannis will either leave or regret signing the extension.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying things like this.

Brogdon was not expendable.

He was too expensive.

Milwaukee is right at the luxury tax line already. If they kept Brogdon they would be well over. They could not afford to do that.

But, if they keep making moves like this, Giannis will either leave or regret signing the extension.
Giannis is reportedly happy in Milwaukee and I doubt he has any intent on leaving.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I've talked to folks that love that city so you can take that for what it's worth.