• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game # 3: Patriots V Texans 9-23-17

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly thought the game was over for the Patriots when they went 3 and out twice in the 4th quarter in basically 4 minutes,... Thought for Sure the Texans would capitalize.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking to extend plays rather than run is the way to go. He certainly frustrated the hell out of the Patriots and their fans!. He's got to avoid getting injured. RGIII looked great his rookie year and then he got hammered one too many times.

I would like Houston more if we didn't play them so often. One place where the Patriots influence is clear. I think they've come a long way from the letterman jackets.
I'm past the letterman jacket thing. They were trying to convince themselves that they had arrived when clearly they hadn't. that was a different year and different team.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ken. Put me on ignore. Or go start another thread about shitting yourself. That was a great one.

Lemming. I never once said any coach is better than Coach B. Quote me one time. But I can disagree on moves he's done and hasn't done. The only coach who might be better is Big Ken. 44 years of youth sports.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the game thread. Great catch in the end zone by Brandon Cooks!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ken. Put me on ignore. Or go start another thread about shitting yourself. That was a great one.

Lemming. I never once said any coach is better than Coach B. Quote me one time. But I can disagree on moves he's done and hasn't done. The only coach who might be better is Big Ken. 44 years of youth sports.
Asshole, If you can't name someone better then stop your fucking bitching about him. You complain about my head up Bill's ass when the reality is your head is in your own ass. Don't like some moves? Join the crowd. Bitching because, as YOU put it "I never once said any coach is better than Coach B." is asinine.

To everyone else... Bitch and moan all you like about the great one. That isn't what this thread deviation is about and never was... It's about a loser resorting to personal attacks because they're insecure about their own opinion.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asshole, If you can't name someone better then stop your fucking bitching about him. You complain about my head up Bill's ass when the reality is your head is in your own ass. Don't like some moves? Join the crowd. Bitching because, as YOU put it "I never once said any coach is better than Coach B." is asinine.

To everyone else... Bitch and moan all you like about the great one. That isn't what this thread deviation is about and never was... It's about a loser resorting to personal attacks because they're insecure about their own opinion.

Again, find one post from me saying he's not the greatest. I complained about his choices and moves at WR and you got all over me. I will continue to criticize him and praise him as I see fit. When you find those posts where I said he sucks please repost them for everyone to see.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to apologize for the "head in coach B's ass. It's obvious that it's Bills dick in the Lemmings ass. I apologize for getting that wrong. I'm insecure about my own opinions? I guess that's why I posted my feelings on his WR moves? It's clear you have no clue what you're talking about. For everyone else. I called out the Lemming in this thread because he bitched about me complaining about some of Coach B's moves but he doesn't when someone else does. So yeah. I was making a point to him. I'm done with him. Sorry you had to see this. Time to move on. Go Patriots!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only coach who might be better is Big Ken. 44 years of youth sports.

Charlie................what have you accomplished in your life??

Me? 4 Tours of Viet Nam. 1425 KIA, 814 Confirmed.

Married to the same woman 43 years and counting. Had three children, raised them and put all three through college.

Coached youth sports for approx. 44 years. baseball, softball (girls), football, basketball (girls and boys)
3 of my kids made it to the professional level. One was the #1 draft pick in the MLB draft by the Seattle Mariners in 1986. His name....Billy Swift. He was an All-State Pitcher and an All American at the Univ. of Maine. He pitched in the College National Championships. He pitched in the major leagues for 10 or so years.

I've coached kids of every race and creed. I've coached kids with severe handicaps. I have NEVER had one parent EVER complain about the way I coach or treat their children.

Officiated youth football and basketball for 33 years.

I did it all as a volunteer and I did it without having one of my own on the team.

Certified USA Football Coach. My partner...........Andre Tippett.

It may seem piddly-ass to you, but I'm damn proud of what I've accomplished.

If you'd like to be 1426, all you have to do is come out from behind the keyboard and ask.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Married to the same woman 43 years and counting. Had three children, raised them and put all three through college.

Coached youth sports for approx. 44 years. baseball, softball (girls), football, basketball (girls and boys)
3 of my kids made it to the professional level. One was the #1 draft pick in the MLB draft by the Seattle Mariners in 1986. His name....Billy Swift. He was an All-State Pitcher and an All American at the Univ. of Maine. He pitched in the College National Championships. He pitched in the major leagues for 10 or so years.

I've coached kids of every race and creed. I've coached kids with severe handicaps. I have NEVER had one parent EVER complain about the way I coach or treat their children.

I did it all as a volunteer and I did it without having one of my own on the team.

If you'd like to be 1426, all you have to do is come out from behind the keyboard and ask.

Ok Coach Sandusky Jr. I've read about your accomplishments a dozen times already. Sorry you have no life or people who care that you have to write about your glorious life all the time on here. You're the man!

Are you even strong enough to to pick up that weapon to make me victim 1426? With both hands holding your colostomy bag? Maybe your son in law could do it? Oh wait, stumpy doesn't have enough fingers.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wo... I grew up in So ME and remember listening to that college ws at night on the radio. The black bears were a national powerhouse with their ace Billy. I remember it well and followed him through his first few mlb seasons. If I remember right he was injured at one point a few seasons in and I lost track of him, then several years later noticed he was still playing (SF?).

So. Portland had great athletics. I guess you may have been part of the reason.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only issue with the offense is Solder, man he got smoked all game. The loss of Cannon really showed how slow Solder was. The RB/TE has to help both OT yesterday. I mean, Watt and Clown are damn good at what they do, but I think Cannon can hold his own, which means help would have been given to Solder. He couldn't even hold a block for 3s on that 3rd and 1 and his man tripped up Gills. Offense but up 36 pts vs this tough defense.

The defense has a lot of work to do. The DT (Branch, Brown) are not having a very good yr, they are getting owned. The only pressure is from Wise, Butler and Flowers and that is about it. Gillmore has not been very good. DMC was terrible yesterday. Butler prob played his best game of the yr. LB are slow as fuck, but getting a little better. Harmon and Chung played pretty well.

Now granted a lot of stuff that happened took place after Watson ran around for 5 seconds and made plays. I'm sure the defense was tired after chasing him around all day. Watson's play kept Hou in this game. I am still hoping this is a communication issue with all the new faces and trying to gel, sort of like last yr. Cam is not Cam of 3 yrs ago and they are missing their big WR and TE. BB will try and make Cam throw it Sunday.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Coach Sandusky Jr. I've read about your accomplishments a dozen times already. Sorry you have no life or people who care that you have to write about your glorious life all the time on here. You're the man!

Are you even strong enough to to pick up that weapon to make me victim 1426? With both hands holding your colostomy bag? Maybe your son in law could do it? Oh wait, stumpy doesn't have enough fingers.

No life? Hmm... Pretty sure he has a solid life

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only issue with the offense is Solder, man he got smoked all game. The loss of Cannon really showed how slow Solder was. The RB/TE has to help both OT yesterday. I mean, Watt and Clown are damn good at what they do, but I think Cannon can hold his own, which means help would have been given to Solder. He couldn't even hold a block for 3s on that 3rd and 1 and his man tripped up Gills. Offense but up 36 pts vs this tough defense.

The defense has a lot of work to do. The DT (Branch, Brown) are not having a very good yr, they are getting owned. The only pressure is from Wise, Butler and Flowers and that is about it. Gillmore has not been very good. DMC was terrible yesterday. Butler prob played his best game of the yr. LB are slow as fuck, but getting a little better. Harmon and Chung played pretty well.

Now granted a lot of stuff that happened took place after Watson ran around for 5 seconds and made plays. I'm sure the defense was tired after chasing him around all day. Watson's play kept Hou in this game. I am still hoping this is a communication issue with all the new faces and trying to gel, sort of like last yr. Cam is not Cam of 3 yrs ago and they are missing their big WR and TE. BB will try and make Cam throw it Sunday.

Does the defense miss Hightower that much? Me think YES!!!! Solder is toast, or at least it certainly looks like it. He has lost his step and teams are keying on him and Brady could be in trouble if that problem is not addressed!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wasn't Billy Swift drafted #2 overall in the 1984 draft not the 1986 draft?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this defense will be ok. Still got some things to work on but they do have some good players.

The offense is gonna end up being lights out once the weather turns cold in my opinion.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the defense miss Hightower that much? Me think YES!!!! Solder is toast, or at least it certainly looks like it. He has lost his step and teams are keying on him and Brady could be in trouble if that problem is not addressed!

Oh fuck yeah they miss him. He is the heart and sole of that defense and the leader. He makes it easier. I really think that is why BB paid him. This run defense is so much better with him out there. I'm curious if he plays this week.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now is Billy Swift your kid or just one of the kids you coached?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh fuck yeah they miss him. He is the heart and sole of that defense and the leader. He makes it easier. I really think that is why BB paid him. This run defense is so much better with him out there. I'm curious if he plays this week.

Haven't heard about his health. Have you? They also miss Ninkovich!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now is Billy Swift your kid or just one of the kids you coached?
My guess BK coached him. He said he had three kids, then later said had three kids make it to the pro level. The second line was during his coaching paragraph and not his family paragraph.