• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #11 Arizona Cardinals vs NE Patriots 11/29/2020 1:00 EST FOX

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARZ 10 NE 7

White has let two blitzers sack Cam today. He made ipfor the first with a nice TD run but he's got to hold those blocks.

WRs are frustrating today. Can't hold on to the ball. Cam is frustrating because the clock in his head isn't working at all.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARZ 10 NE 7

White has let two blitzers sack Cam today. He made ipfor the first with a nice TD run but he's got to hold those blocks.

WRs are frustrating today. Can't hold on to the ball. Cam is frustrating because the clock in his head isn't working at all.
Cam is frustrating because he couldn't hit the side of a barn with an oar. Hell I'd be more accurate

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEs D sucks as well.

Bring back Mattie P. Your son can earn his stripes like everyone else BB.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEs D sucks as well.

Bring back Mattie P. Your son can earn his stripes like everyone else BB.

Hilarious. I was going to come and here and type "when did we bring Matty P back". But they've suddenly tightened up.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
N'Keal Harryet single handidly killed that last drive. failed to block the LB who made the tackle and totally shit his pants when Camm told him to go downfield and he stops before je evn got to the first down marker. It's becoming apparent that he's dumber than a post. Bring the water boy. At least he knows what he's supposed to do and can follow orders.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots host the Cardinals Sunday and will be without Rex Burkhead and Isiah Wynn and with a few others. The Pats aren'tthe team they've been for the past twenty years and seem to panic when they get behind. The cardinals have lost four games, two at home to Miami and Detroit and two on the road to Carolina and Seattle. Fr a team with as much talent as they have, they stumble and bumble. Kliff Kingsbury beleives that his time with the patriots has given him a few clues.

I think this is the Cardinals trap game and they're going to lose a very close one.

Pats 24 Cards 23
Did I call this one???

20-17 With 3 seconds left in the game.

The pats win in spite of cam and Harry dual attempt to lose it.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
N'Keal Harryet single handidly killed that last drive. failed to block the LB who made the tackle and totally shit his pants when Camm told him to go downfield and he stops before je evn got to the first down marker. It's becoming apparent that he's dumber than a post. Bring the water boy. At least he knows what he's supposed to do and can follow orders.

Only reason why he's still on the field is they need to have enough on field. Only reason I can think of

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only reason why he's still on the field is they need to have enough on field. Only reason I can think of
They could replace him with Moncrief. All he did was return aa kic off 55 yards. After that it was all Gunner, who could also replace his ass.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could replace him with Moncrief. All he did was return aa kic off 55 yards. After that it was all Gunner, who could also replace his ass.

Crap you're right, he wasn't in the game

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap you're right, he wasn't in the game
Catch-22. He had a spectacular kickoff return and was benched because the last thing anyone would want is for him to come into the game and make two or three catches after Harry totally misplayed two.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Catch-22. He had a spectacular kickoff return and was benched because the last thing anyone would want is for him to come into the game and make two or three catches after Harry totally misplayed two.

Harry needs to be benched. He really does. You bring in Moncrief and don't use him. Maybe next week

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stidham must truly suck gigantic balls. I mean, Cam AGAIN lost the game for us and yet the Pats still come out with a win. The fact that Stidham isn't getting a shot speaks volumes about him. I cannot imagine either of these QB's on this team next year. Cam just can't handle the pressure of the moment.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stidham must truly suck gigantic balls. I mean, Cam AGAIN lost the game for us and yet the Pats still come out with a win. The fact that Stidham isn't getting a shot speaks volumes about him. I cannot imagine either of these QB's on this team next year. Cam just can't handle the pressure of the moment.
If BB has lost faith in both and refuses to play them, then why doesn't he cut both of them and pick up

Michael Vick, Kyle Orton, Jason Campbell,Jordan Palmer, Matt Flynn or Tarvarius jackson????

Why keep guys who you have no intention of using? Hoyer has been inactive since Week 3.

I know, I know.....don't question BB................

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed the game - From the highlights, it looks like the only thing Cam did was throw INTs and pick up a crucial penalty at the end.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards stink. That's all I'm going to say about that...

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards stink. That's all I'm going to say about that...
You weren't saying that after they beat the Bills. Whether they suck or not, they are headed in the right direction.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well another game I got locally a few things I noticed.

1. Cam sucks he misses way to many throws I feel an NFL QB should make, in fact I feel he misses throws Stidham would make. It feels like they are trying so hard to make it work with him that they might be missing an opportunity to see what Stidham could actually do.
2. This team has no identity none on offense none on defense. I know eight guys opted out, the WRs suck the QB sucks but there seems to be no fire, no heart.
3. Nice to seem them use White, Sony may be the one on the trade blocks if Harris keeps balliing
4. That penalty on Jennings on the punt return ??? I guess I do not understand the rule,. He turned to face the man, paused, went should to shoulder seemed clean. Even Blandino said that he went on toe say "What he league wants" not what the rule was. Seems a bad call.
5. Way to go Folk.
6. On to LA
7? Starting to think Harry will be a bust, plays to soft

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4. That penalty on Jennings on the punt return ??? I guess I do not understand the rule,. He turned to face the man, paused, went should to shoulder seemed clean. Even Blandino said that he went on toe say "What he league wants" not what the rule was. Seems a bad call.
Here's the way I understand how the rules define this.........

No player may turn his back to the opposing end zone and move forward to engage an opposing player "with force". They called it it a blind side originally but it's a subset of the blind side. Dean Blandino said that if he had been the Ref on field, he would have made the other official pick up the flag because he felt that the guy trying to catch Gunner had enough time and distance to change his angle of pursuit. But he did say that the call was a fair interpretation of the rule. He said that the player who move toward the Cardinal should have just got in his way and not whacked his ass.