• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #3 Baltimore Ravens vs NE Patriots 9/25/2022 1:00 PM EST

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you can put the loss on the coaches. Belichick didn't throw 3 interceptions(should have been 5 but the Ravens dropped some easy ones). Belichick didn't fumble the ball after a great catch and run. Belichick didn't freeze up every time he got close to Lamar Jackson(should have had 5 more sacks). The Ravens WR'S did nothing. Just cover the TE. Our new fast LB's and Safeties couldn't do it.

I put this loss on the players.
But it's fair to question bringing in an old D Coord, making him essentially the O Coord and expecting him to call a good game, I think it's fair to question whether or not the coaches put Mac in the best possible position to win. The defense allowed a lot of points. Just not sure there was a legit game plan yesterday.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... how do you blame the coaching for this loss????? It came down to turnovers and the PLAYERS... NOT THE COACHES MISSING TACKLES ON LAMAR AND NOT BEING ABLE TO COVER ANDREWS. Jesus........

We had 450 yards of offense. 300 yards passing. 150 yards rushing. Looks like pretty solid play calling. Just some poor decision making by Jones who can't read defenses now and a crucial fumble by Nelson A.

You want Skippy back? He's doing a fine job in Vegas.

All you expert coaches.... tell me what they are doing wrong?? I would love to know.
Fuck yeah I would glady take McDamiels as O Coord over whatever the fuck Patricia is supposed to be doing

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck yeah I would glady take McDamiels as O Coord over whatever the fuck Patricia is supposed to be doing
Skippy is doing far less with much better offensive players than Patricia.

Carr>Jones
D. Adams>any WR we have
Waller>Henry/Smith
RB's are equal.

There will ways be some head scratching calls. No matter who is calling the game plan. I thought yesterday's was fine. Just poor execution by the Patriots players.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... how do you blame the coaching for this loss????? It came down to turnovers and the PLAYERS... NOT THE COACHES MISSING TACKLES ON LAMAR AND NOT BEING ABLE TO COVER ANDREWS. Jesus........

We had 450 yards of offense. 300 yards passing. 150 yards rushing. Looks like pretty solid play calling. Just some poor decision making by Jones who can't read defenses now and a crucial fumble by Nelson A.

You want Skippy back? He's doing a fine job in Vegas.

All you expert coaches.... tell me what they are doing wrong?? I would love to know.
It all starts with coaching.

Simple things like taking care of the ball. Especially fumbles and dumb penalties. Those things can be coached up.

This lack of naming a coordinator and BBs nepotism plays a huge part IMHO. I go back to what I said a few weeks back. BBs sons had ZERO coaching expirence before they were hired on this staff. Now crack head Steve is pretty much the D coordinator.

Play calling was better minus not going for the FG early on when it was 4th and a couple. The 2nd half they lost containment of Jackson.Guys not staying home and doing their job. Again this is coachable.

Yes of course players need to execute. NEs players didn't.

I've always said Agoholor will make a great play and then rip your heart out with a dumb play or easy drop. Nothing has changed. Hopefully he is gone next year. He is my new get rid of him Bolden campaign.
Mac has regressed not sure why? Is he over thinking things? Have they given him too much? I thought it may have been getting the play calls in late? Which had him nervous and panicking. But that didn't seem to be the problem this week. He's just not seeing defenders or reading the D which was supposed to be his strong suit.
The Devante EZ pick was terrible he was trying to throw that 50/50 ball that Parker claims he always wins. Except Parker was knocked off his route. If you make those throws it needs to be where the defender can't get it. Again coachable before it is executed.

Onto GB. Ughhhh

I was hoping to be at least 2-2. Not sure they'll get there?

At least they put up some points against a suspect D. That was a good thing. The way this team looks they nerd to go ground and pound.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do I think the players are as "motivated" as they once were. Absolutely NOT. Do I think players are QUESTIONING everything and it is messing with them? YES! Do I think they players have no idea who is the "true" OC/DC..? YES....

Coaching.... Right there...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skippy is doing far less with much better offensive players than Patricia.

Carr>Jones
D. Adams>any WR we have
Waller>Henry/Smith
RB's are equal.

There will ways be some head scratching calls. No matter who is calling the game plan. I thought yesterday's was fine. Just poor execution by the Patriots players.
As a head coach, not an O Coord. Matty P sucks and BB appears to have over thought this whole thing. We will be drafting in the top 15 this year

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I think the players are as "motivated" as they once were. Absolutely NOT. Do I think players are QUESTIONING everything and it is messing with them? YES! Do I think they players have no idea who is the "true" OC/DC..? YES....

Coaching.... Right there...
Are these guys professionals or pee wee league players? Do they need a coach to "Rah Rah! Come on guys you can do it!"???

We have our veterans to hype them up and ser the tone. I'm willing to bet the players listened to Bradys talks over Skippy s.

What does it matter who is making the play calls. Just do them! Are they really thinking.... "Was that Patricia or Judge or Belichick who called this play? Because if it was Judge I'm not doing it"

Execute the play to your fullest ability and quit worrying about who the hell called the play.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are these guys professionals or pee wee league players? Do they need a coach to "Rah Rah! Come on guys you can do it!"???

We have our veterans to hype them up and ser the tone. I'm willing to bet the players listened to Bradys talks over Skippy s.

What does it matter who is making the play calls. Just do them! Are they really thinking.... "Was that Patricia or Judge or Belichick who called this play? Because if it was Judge I'm not doing it"

Execute the play to your fullest ability and quit worrying about who the hell called the play.
But if they are just executing the play because the coaches are calling them in and the wrong play for the set defense who is that on?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said that they players haven't sucked either but the culture on this team right now seems to be off (even with the veterans on the team) and they don't seem to be "buying into" whatever BB, Matty P Judge, etc are trying to sell.

No one has replaced Brady (Mac will try (leadership wise)) but who else has stepped into that Brady Role? Mccourty?

I totally get these guys aren't in pee wee and should take responsibility as well and deserve a ton of backlash for totally underperforming but if you are a player and you don't know what your role is or what the "identity" of this team is or its "mission" it is hard to go out there and play. With that said, I do subscribe to the "shut up and do your job" mentality and suck it up buttercup but it's not an easy thing to do

The players are questioning the play calling and in the back of their minds (totally guessing) thinking, "wtf are we doing? why are we doing this!"

I really just wish we could have seen how Mac developed this year with another year of Josh. Again, am I calling Josh "the saint" absolutely not but the players seemed to mold around him

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My high schooler's Robotics team had a competition on Superbowl Sunday when Butler made the INT. My Jakes was on a fuckin' bus coming home and missed it.

Who does that?...pack of fuckin' nerds.
SB Sunday and the following Monday should be national holidays.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you can put the loss on the coaches. Belichick didn't throw 3 interceptions(should have been 5 but the Ravens dropped some easy ones). Belichick didn't fumble the ball after a great catch and run. Belichick didn't freeze up every time he got close to Lamar Jackson(should have had 5 more sacks). The Ravens WR'S did nothing. Just cover the TE. Our new fast LB's and Safeties couldn't do it.

I put this loss on the players.
I only saw the first half (NFL replay, shut it down at midnight.) but I was watching holding on every Baltimore offensive play that never got called.
It was blatant hand to the neck area holding.
Sure, the refs can't see it every time, but c'mon...can't see it at all?

But yeah, the refs didn't throw 3 int's etc etc...

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 309592

And Theisman didn't cry this hard when his leg was damn near torn off. Probably more upset he might not be able to do his dumb fucking dance after scoring a TD. He looked ridiculous.
Say what you want about Jones' reactions, that was a DIRTY hit with all the caps warranted. The guy was rushing right toward the passing angle and rolled his lower body onto Jones instead of away. He saw the pass delivered and delivered a deceptive low blow. Taking a hit is one thing, absorbing full weight pressure applied to the lower legs is another.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want about Jones' reactions, that was a DIRTY hit with all the caps warranted. The guy was rushing right toward the passing angle and rolled his lower body onto Jones instead of away. He saw the pass delivered and delivered a deceptive low blow. Taking a hit is one thing, absorbing full weight pressure applied to the lower legs is another.
I didn't get the game, so I did not see the play. :(

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing about the Mac Jones injury is future HOF QB Bailey Zappe is one play away from his rightful place as the leader of the Patriots.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see is as dirty. If it is he will get hit with a hefty fine. And yes... I'm sure it hurt like a bitch. But I'm ready people could here him screaming in agony as they walked through the tunnel. And looking at the pic... yep he was screaming like a baby. Toughen the fuck up.