• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuller Suspended 6 Games For PED Violation...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that sucks because I need to replace Boyd also. I have Lazard, Shenault, Reynolds, and Jordan Reed.

I need to replace Boyd, too. Which Philly WR do you like better between Fulgham and Reagor, or do you hate both? So sad that Boyd went from a top 20 WR to someone who you're not sure is even in the top 40.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to replace Boyd, too. Which Philly WR do you like better between Fulgham and Reagor, or do you hate both? So sad that Boyd went from a top 20 WR to someone who you're not sure is even in the top 40.

KeKe Coutee should move up the #2 on the WR ladder in Houston.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boyd had one game. Where he still was what 5 for 50 and the most targets on the team against a really good defense....
You were gonna cut arob too he played ok eh?

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boyd had one game. Where he still was what 5 for 50 and the most targets on the team against a really good defense....

Tied for 1st with one game b/4 the playoff, I don't think I can put much trust in Boyd or Bernard with Allen under center.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. I was never going to cut ARob, and the only time I benched ARob all season was last week against the Vikings, which actually turned out to be a good thing. I did cut Boyd without a second thought, though. I think he had 3 catches for 15 yards. This Bengals offense isn't going anywhere. I cut Ceedee Lamb, too, after his QB got hurt. I think Boyd and Lamb can both give you okay games here down the stretch, but you aren't starting them with much confidence and you're not expecting either of them to score like 30 points for you to help you win a week.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tied for 1st with one game b/4 the playoff, I don't think I can put much trust in Boyd or Bernard with Allen under center.

Yeah, for the playoffs you need to have as many boom guys on your roster as possible, and the current version of Boyd with Allen as his QB ain't a boom guy. Too bad about Will Fuller, as he is definitely a boom guy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I was never going to cut ARob, and the only time I benched ARob all season was last week against the Vikings, which actually turned out to be a good thing. I did cut Boyd without a second thought, though. I think he had 3 catches for 15 yards. This Bengals offense isn't going anywhere. I cut Ceedee Lamb, too, after his QB got hurt. I think Boyd and Lamb can both give you okay games here down the stretch, but you aren't starting them with much confidence and you're not expecting either of them to score like 30 points for you to help you win a week.
he did have 3 for 15 your're right. still 6 targets, and its a passing offense...You were super worried about arob........

im not totally panicking on boyd, he played with crap last year and did ok too.......its one game, still wanna wait and see.........

depends on your options, but you just quickly cut a top 20 receiver.

you're also talking about replacing him with raegor or fulgham.........i mean, you wanna talk about a bad qb situation and unreliable wr's....yes fulgham is unreliable despite a hot stretch, circumstance dictated some success
not saying you have to yet, but who did you cut him for? you bring up coutee........coutee.......who fell out of favor behind 3 other wr's at least........and cobb will be back.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did have 3 for 15 your're right. still 6 targets, and its a passing offense...You were super worried about arob........

im not totally panicking on boyd, he played with crap last year and did ok too.......its one game, still wanna wait and see.........

you're also talking about replacing him with raegor or fulgham.........i mean, you wanna talk about a bad qb situation and unreliable wr's....yes fulgham is unreliable despite a hot stretch, circumstance dictated some success

not saying you have to yet, but who did you cut him for? you bring up coutee........coutee.......who fell out of favor behind 3 other wr's at least........and cobb will be back.

Cobb is on IR and Stills has a quad injury. I would drop Fuller for Coutee since this is a re-draft league.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cobb is on IR and Stills has a quad injury. I would drop Fuller for Coutee since this is a re-draft league.
you're right on cobb, i was just editing my post lol. Fuller for coutee yes, but boyd for coutee?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it was my thought going into last week with no stills and others, that they would go more TE... and i was wrong... but now, i REALLY think they will throw more to the TEs

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually still like Wentz. The floor is in the basement, but the upside is still there because no matter what, he's still going to throw it up there. LOL. Trubisky looks like a great change for A. Rob. Trubs targeted him the whole game last night.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G
I actually still like Wentz. The floor is in the basement, but the upside is still there because no matter what, he's still going to throw it up there. LOL. Trubisky looks like a great change for A. Rob. Trubs targeted him the whole game last night.
bears never should've even traded for Foles.

Such a waste.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts in the Eagles game

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no appeals for this kind of thing so I can just drop him outright, correct?