• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Front Office @ Mgmt

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something's gotta give here...we've got one win and a roster torn apart by injuries and inexperience. Injuries happen, but the ineptitude of the front office is glaringly apparent...hence the empty stadium. It's a shame...I think during the struggles of the Alex Smith era the games had more faithful in the stands. York and Baalke are an absolute dumpster fire at this point.

I believe the difference between this era and the A. Smith era is 10 years ago, the organization seemed to actually care. Now that they got their billion dollar house, the money flows in regardless....so they put on a front that they care, and that bullshit can only last so long.

Baalke should go, but it'll be irrelevant until the fans see real change - change that actually shows an effort put forth to make the team at least relevant again.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Grant Cohn, Jason La Caforna is stating the the 49ers are going to hire a VP of football operations and the GM will report directly to him. Jed won't be involved. LOL, maybe Marathe will be VP of football operations.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
La Canfora is sticking by his story that there will be more than just Baalke being ousted. Guys like Florio and Schefter I believe, think otherwise. At this point, I guess I'll just wait till the offseason to see what's what.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Grant Cohn, Jason La Caforna is stating the the 49ers are going to hire a VP of football operations and the GM will report directly to him. Jed won't be involved. LOL, maybe Marathe will be VP of football operations.

Good...York can focus on being a silver spooned asshole that now has experience in train wrecks and dismantling a professional football team from the top down. #trumpsterfire

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
La Canfora is sticking by his story that there will be more than just Baalke being ousted. Guys like Florio and Schefter I believe, think otherwise. At this point, I guess I'll just wait till the offseason to see what's what.

Yes, La Canfora originally stated Jed was going to be removed entirely from football operations. Pretty much like he was getting sacked. Florio disputed that. Some people believe Florio's source is the FO directly. I don't see John and Denise kicking Jed to the curb. But I am hoping they see as everyone does how messed up everything is and bring in a Senior VP to oversee football operations with Jed having no direct involvement even though technically he is still President. Best I could hope for at this point.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that's really all we have at this point....hope. When you get conflicting reports, I'll just let it ride out - no sense in getting hyped up only to be let down.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that's really all we have at this point....hope. When you get conflicting reports, I'll just let it ride out - no sense in getting hyped up only to be let down.

Yea...whatever they do they need to just do it. No sense in waiting till the end of the season...other teams in trouble aren't waiting it out why should we? It's not like it could disrupt the team any more than it already is at this point.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea...whatever they do they need to just do it. No sense in waiting till the end of the season...other teams in trouble aren't waiting it out why should we? It's not like it could disrupt the team any more than it already is at this point.

They will wait till the end of the season. We know them all too well

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on Sirius NFL talk radio that (from an inside source) there would be significant changes made in the FO...RIP THE BAND-AID NOW!!!

Yea, I heard that too and I hope they do that. Hopefully more significant than Jed's comprehensive search for a GM back in 2010

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of caught it in the middle of the conversation...a majority of it was about golf courses and they dipped into the topic a little...it was someone who actually works for the Niners if I remember right.

Do you know who was the person on air at Sirius who said that? Reason why I said Kirwan is because I heard him make a similar claim a month or so ago.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know who was the person on air at Sirius who said that? Reason why I said Kirwan is because I heard him make a similar claim a month or so ago.

I didn't get a name...I was trying not to die on the 5 freeway. When it rains in San Diego it might as well be hand grenades...people have no clue how to drive in the rain. This was last Friday afternoon if I'm not mistaken.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get a name...I was trying not to die on the 5 freeway. When it rains in San Diego it might as well be hand grenades...people have no clue how to drive in the rain. This was last Friday afternoon if I'm not mistaken.

OK....I just wanted to see if it was Kirwan, as I posted something similar to what you stated (it was Kirwan who was the voice on Sirius at the time)

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK....I just wanted to see if it was Kirwan, as I posted something similar to what you stated (it was Kirwan who was the voice on Sirius at the time)

No, for sure it wasn't Kirwan...they were pretty careful in how they worded the questions as he was a part of the organization. Sorry for the impartial info there...

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, for sure it wasn't Kirwan...they were pretty careful in how they worded the questions as he was a part of the organization. Sorry for the impartial info there...

No probs. Still....Must. Resist. Rumours. <insert hellish screams>

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No probs. Still....Must. Resist. Rumours. <insert hellish screams>

Yea...there's a lot swirling around out there at the moment...but that's all it is. The Gruden to the Rams is pretty laughable. Why would he give up his gravy train commentary job to jump back into the NFL grind?? I just don't see that happening at all. He's been out of football for 8 years. That's like 200 years in NFL years.