• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Front Office @ Mgmt

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it would. im hearing now that York is safe but will get guidance on football decisions.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just throwing an idea out there why not reach out to Steve Young. THe guy is a very smart man. Went to BYU and got a law degree, 49ers Alum, super bowl champ, and knows his football. Im actually shocked they havent reached out to him.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just throwing an idea out there why not reach out to Steve Young. THe guy is a very smart man. Went to BYU and got a law degree, 49ers Alum, super bowl champ, and knows his football. Im actually shocked they havent reached out to him.

Not sure what role he would have but I doubt Steve Young would want to dedicate long hours in a FO. I know he is involved in many other ventures and probably couldn't even make that commitment even if he wanted to

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what role he would have but I doubt Steve Young would want to dedicate long hours in a FO. I know he is involved in many other ventures and probably couldn't even make that commitment even if he wanted to
I think him as an adviser would work with like Gamble.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Jed, John, Denise, and.....whatever. I see no changes whatsoever. More shit thrown on the wall by 'insiders' hoping something will stick. Unfortunately, the shit that is sticking is sticking around. Baalke? I just can't see how he lasts another month, but if he does somehow retain his position, I guess I'll enjoy the comments as they'll be laughably angry.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Jed, John, Denise, and.....whatever. I see no changes whatsoever. More shit thrown on the wall by 'insiders' hoping something will stick. Unfortunately, the shit that is sticking is sticking around. Baalke? I just can't see how he lasts another month, but if he does somehow retain his position, I guess I'll enjoy the comments as they'll be laughably angry.

Something's gotta give here...we've got one win and a roster torn apart by injuries and inexperience. Injuries happen, but the ineptitude of the front office is glaringly apparent...hence the empty stadium. It's a shame...I think during the struggles of the Alex Smith era the games had more faithful in the stands. York and Baalke are an absolute dumpster fire at this point.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something's gotta give here...we've got one win and a roster torn apart by injuries and inexperience. Injuries happen, but the ineptitude of the front office is glaringly apparent...hence the empty stadium. It's a shame...I think during the struggles of the Alex Smith era the games had more faithful in the stands. York and Baalke are an absolute dumpster fire at this point.

The more I read the more it appears Baalke is gone. That is a start. I wonder if they go the usual route and go with Gamble?