• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Harris Front Office Structure

What type of front office structure will Josh Harris install?

• Traditional GM: GM is in charge of the front office, makes roster decisions, hires the Head Coach.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Coach/GM combination: The GM and Head Coach work together with roster decisions.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Coach Centric: The Head Coach is the acting GM and has authority over the roster.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What type of front office setup will Josh Harris put in place? This can be what you think OR what you hope he does. There have been several conversations about this recently. What type of front office will Josh Harris put in?

Feel free to drop GM names, coach names, or if you think it is Rivera...that is fine as well. Curious about what everyone wants to see happen.

This is not intended to be a pro or against Rivera thread so please move that to another thread.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted Traditional GM set up.

My GM:
Mike Borgonzi (current Assistant GM in Kansas City)

He would hire at HC:
Ken Dorsey (current OC for BUF)

Dorsey would do the following:
Keep JDR as a DC and make him a "defensive boss"
Hire the best secondary coach in the NFL. Maybe DK McDonald?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i voted combo with a caviot . the owner sets up his vision , hires the GM to implement his vision , gm hires coach to implement owners vision , both work together to get the players who execute that vision

if the GM is hiring the HC then he should get a guy who sees things like he does or the GM is an idiot

i like your pick for GM and HC Duke if they are in line with ownerships vision

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i voted combo with a caviot . the owner sets up his vision , hires the GM to implement his vision , gm hires coach to implement owners vision , both work together to get the players who execute that vision

if the GM is hiring the HC then he should get a guy who sees things like he does or the GM is an idiot

i like your pick for GM and HC Duke if they are in line with ownerships vision
Well I voted for you Skinsdad as the GM.

Get us an OLine for Pete's sake!

Skinsdad's first hire:
Jim Zorn as the HC!

I like the traditional GM but I also see that the GM/Coach duo is popular in today's NFL. Reid/Veech are working wonders!

I think Dorsey is going to be a good one..BUT

As you said:
Owner
GM
Coach

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went the GM and HC he hires .... up to Josh to figure out whether he wants a GM to make all personnel decisions. I am not going to pick a wish list .... like dad said I'll leave it up to the owners vision.