• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forget the points, who ya got this weekend?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. This is a surprise. Can't believe the way the chiefs are getting injured

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the biggest playoff choke jobs of all time

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least I got the Saints right

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was hoping to see the egals be blown out, I think getting beat by a fg as time expired was much more satisfying for me. Loved how the arogant egal players and their fans were silenced at thed end. The intentioal grounding king foles failed to disappoint as he shriveled under the pressure. He needed a bullshit pi call to take the lead

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for the GreenBay-49er game. Could be called Ice Bowl ll.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs game was like a replay of our game against the Packers. As soon as they got within 2 TD's, you knew it was over.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I got the Bengal game wrong. Boy did Dalton stink it up.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I got the Bengal game wrong. Boy did Dalton stink it up.

Appeared to be the gameplan to me, he had pressure in his face ALL game. I don't care what the name is on the back of the jersey @ QB, tough sledding will follow....

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so far the packer game is going as I thought.
Figured the niners would be leading by half time & now the packers take the lead in the 4th as the niners fatiguing.
Now will my prediction come true?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like my prediction was wrong. BJJ was correct.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went 2 and 2, the Bengals being the biggest surprise IMO.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 for 4 ... I had Green bay, I had a feeling they were going to play their hearts out.

I thought for sure Kap was going to crumble ... I was not excepting the 2012 Kap.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite prediction I saw this past year was Bruce Carter was going to be a huge stud on our defense. I can't remember who was adamant about that prediction. LMAO.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite prediction I saw this past year was Bruce Carter was going to be a huge stud on our defense. I can't remember who was adamant about that prediction. LMAO.

I wrote something like this last week and for some reason it was deleted, so: What purpose does bumping these threads and taking a shot at Twist when he has you on ignore serve? If you want to argue about Football, do so, but this is the shit that people don't want to read in "regular" threads. Also, I am not saying that you are RetiredDA, but bumping threads to show when you predicted someone correctly and ignoring the opposite (like a 6 foot QB will NEVER win the SB) is what he would have done. That is one of the reasons why certain people have compared you to him. Again, I'm not saying you are him

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
old threads about nothing but beating ones own chest are one of the things that the insecure posters used to pull back at Disney

I thought that we over that old tired BS

And just so you know I thought Carter would shine this past season and was disappointed when he regressed rather than went forward

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote something like this last week and for some reason it was deleted, so: What purpose does bumping these threads and taking a shot at Twist when he has you on ignore serve? If you want to argue about Football, do so, but this is the shit that people don't want to read in "regular" threads. Also, I am not saying that you are RetiredDA, but bumping threads to show when you predicted someone correctly and ignoring the opposite (like a 6 foot QB will NEVER win the SB) is what he would have done. That is one of the reasons why certain people have compared you to him. Again, I'm not saying you are him

I stick behind what I said .... I THOUGHT Carter was going to be a stud

fine I was wrong

Now Fordman needs to step up .... You SAID in my inbox .... I ignore this bitch ... and if he comes at me ... He's gone .....

Now I took you at your word .... So did most of us that came here.....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This look about right ?

fordman84
[insert clever title]

vCash: 84
Dallas Stars Dallas Mavericks <<Southeastern Conference>>
Personal attack thread

Yes, you are one of the people that is involved in it, no I'm not stupid enough to not know that BJJ and Pencil are the issues.

I've put that out there, so help me out by ignoring the shit posters. I'm banking they will ignore it or fight it and I'll remove them ASAP. Those guys are not long for this board, but I gotta give a warning first. Help me out here as well. If you avoid them and they still go after you, they are gone.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now it's time to follow through

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bump

bump

fucking bump

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This look about right ?

fordman84
[insert clever title]

vCash: 84
Dallas Stars Dallas Mavericks <<Southeastern Conference>>
Personal attack thread

Yes, you are one of the people that is involved in it, no I'm not stupid enough to not know that BJJ and Pencil are the issues.

I've put that out there, so help me out by ignoring the shit posters. I'm banking they will ignore it or fight it and I'll remove them ASAP. Those guys are not long for this board, but I gotta give a warning first. Help me out here as well. If you avoid them and they still go after you, they are gone.

It's pretty bush to post a PM between you and a Mod, when the guy basically has to act as a pro babysitter
and was just trying to defuse the situation. PDay and I had the same kind of immature pissing match, but to put Ford on the spot like that is pretty weak

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty bush to post a PM between you and a Mod, when the guy basically has to act as a pro babysitter
and was just trying to defuse the situation. PDay and I had the same kind of immature pissing match, but to put Ford on the spot like that is pretty weak

well then me and you can have the same fucking pissing match

I did my part and not only left that bitch alone ..... I stayed out of alot of pissing matches .... to make peace

Is what it is .... we are either allowed to go at each other .... or we arent

So you can fuck off and shut the the fuck up if you don't like what I have to say

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well then me and you can have the same fucking pissing match

I did my part and not only left that bitch alone ..... I stayed out of alot of pissing matches .... to make peace

Is what it is .... we are either allowed to go at each other .... or we arent

So you can fuck off and shut the the fuck up if you don't like what I have to say

Thats pretty typical. You cry and bitch about BJJ, and after you ignore him, you do nothing but insult the guy until he comes back at you, and then you go crying for a mod. Only instead of sending a PM like a man, you throw Ford under the bus. No big surprise, since you have shown you have no class. Keyboard warrior

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats pretty typical. You cry and bitch about BJJ, and after you ignore him, you do nothing but insult the guy until he comes back at you, and then you go crying for a mod. Only instead of sending a PM like a man, you throw Ford under the bus. No big surprise, since you have shown you have no class. Keyboard warrior

I laugh everytime someone calls me a keyboard warrior ..... I really fucking do

cry for a Mod? Nope hold one to his word ... Yes

I sit back and watched you and Pday go at it ...... Im a whole different beast bitch Choose wisely

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laugh everytime someone calls me a keyboard warrior ..... I really fucking do

cry for a Mod? Nope hold one to his word ... Yes

I sit back and watched you and Pday go at it ...... Im a whole different beast bitch Choose wisely

You really have a low self esteem, don't ya? You could have just as easily sent that message to Ford instead of posting it on here. He had probably sent a similar one to BJJ, since you are one of the biggest instigators on the site. And for the record, calling someone a bitch from your trailer park keyboard doesn't make you a beast

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yikes, what a morning. Sorry I didn't see this yesterday. I don't have the time to get to every board, so firing me a PM would be quicker than bumping the post. I have hidden some of the latest off topic stuff, and addressed the issue.

Sorry I didn't see it sooner, sorry it took this long.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yikes, what a morning. Sorry I didn't see this yesterday. I don't have the time to get to every board, so firing me a PM would be quicker than bumping the post. I have hidden some of the latest off topic stuff, and addressed the issue.

Sorry I didn't see it sooner, sorry it took this long.

I for one think you do a great job man. I wouldnt want to do it thats for dang sure.