• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forget the points, who ya got this weekend?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles
49er's
Bengals
Chiefs

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles
49er's
Bengals
Chiefs

agree
agree
agree
agree

Though gonna be hard to beat GB in GB ... especially with the cold front that just came though..... thats gonna be a cold ass game

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles
Green Bay
Indy
Chargers

(long shot on the Chargers, but going purely on the weird stat of skins beating the SB winners last 3 years as well as the winner of the first home game at Eagles for the last 4 years going to the SB)

I fully expect to be mostly wrong since I've proven myself absolutely terrible with picks and prognostications this year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree
agree
agree
agree

Though gonna be hard to beat GB in GB ... especially with the cold front that just came though..... thats gonna be a cold ass game

That GB game is the one I wouldn't want to bet on either. I think the Niners can run on them, and have the better defense. But Aaron Rodgers is so freaking good, if he is at the top of his game, what can you do?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That GB game is the one I wouldn't want to bet on either. I think the Niners can run on them, and have the better defense. But Aaron Rodgers is so freaking good, if he is at the top of his game, what can you do?
49ers will blow out G.B. :drool:

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm taking the Saints, KC, 49ers, Bengals

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it isn't windy & all crappy I take the Saints over the eagles. If it is a frozen bowl then the eagles.
Same with the Packs & niners. Horrible weather I take the packers. not so bad I take the niners.
I think Indy upsets the Chiefs.
Cinci beats the Chargers.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it isn't windy & all crappy I take the Saints over the eagles. If it is a frozen bowl then the eagles.
Same with the Packs & niners. Horrible weather I take the packers. not so bad I take the niners.
The 49ers are the lock of the week.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might agree with you....... depending on the weather :becky:
Don't care about the weather in this match up. S.F. is gonna kick the crap out of the packers. Already got $500.00 on the game so I can't change my mind.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care about the weather in this match up. S.F. is gonna kick the crap out of the packers. Already got $500.00 on the game so I can't change my mind.

Green Bay has only lost one home playoff game in history. Not a bet I would have taken

And damn sure not one with the cold front that is sweeping the nation

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay has only lost one home playoff game in history. Not a bet I would have taken

And damn sure not one with the cold front that is sweeping the nation
That's your opinion. I'm up $3465.00 for the regular season and playing on house money. From top to bottom except qb, the 49ers are a much superior team.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your opinion. I'm up $3465.00 for the regular season and playing on house money. From top to bottom except qb, the 49ers are a much superior team.

Let's see how superior they are when they leave that Sunny California weather and step into below freezing conditions

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay weather Sunday

Saturday Night
nt_mostlycloudy
Mainly cloudy. Low -2F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
cloudy
Cloudy. High 8F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday Night
nt_cloudy
Cloudy skies. Low -16F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.

Highs are normally around 2 pm this time of year

Last edited by a moderator:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see how superior they are when they leave that Sunny California weather and step into below freezing conditions
49ers travel better than any team in the nfl when healthy. They've won 6 in a row now. G.B.'s defense is horrendous, even more so without Matthews. Winner of Seattle/S.F. game will win the super bowl.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yee haa. Looks like Clemson is going to win and cover.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you think colder weather would benefit the Packers? Even though they are the home team, I figured with the Niners being more of a running team, and having the stronger defense, their style would be less effected. I guess the fact that GB is more used to the cold could be a factor

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think colder weather would benefit the Packers? Even though they are the home team, I figured with the Niners being more of a running team, and having the stronger defense, their style would be less effected. I guess the fact that GB is more used to the cold could be a factor

not so much just that, but they can pass in that cold. Unless it was high winds. But I am thinking if the weather is suppose to be as cold as it sounds like it will be. there wont be to much wind. Even if it takes away the passing game. Playing in that kinda cold especially if your not used to it. Fatigue sets in way faster than a normal weather game. So I do think the cold is what has given the packers such a great home field advantage late in seasons historically.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not so much just that, but they can pass in that cold. Unless it was high winds. But I am thinking if the weather is suppose to be as cold as it sounds like it will be. there wont be to much wind. Even if it takes away the passing game. Playing in that kinda cold especially if your not used to it. Fatigue sets in way faster than a normal weather game. So I do think the cold is what has given the packers such a great home field advantage late in seasons historically.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Packers win, but I think their D is gonna have to create a lot of turnovers. They have had a lot of trouble stopping the Niners offense the last few years, and the Packers D looks worse than ever